"Can you use Audible on Galaxy Watch?" Currently, there is no Audible app for Galaxy Watch. So, there is no official way to make it. But, what if you want to listen to Audible audiobooks on Galaxy Watch? Is there any way to get Audible Galaxy Watch work?
To help you out, we will show a workaround for you to play Audible on Samsung Galaxy Watch. Just check out the post below and see how to fix it.
Part 1. Listen to Audible on Galaxy Watch - Tool Needed
As there is no Samsung Galaxy Watch Audible app, you should find another approach. And then, you will get Audible Samsung Watch work with ease. In this part, you can get the solution.
This workaround is to use a third-party Audible downloader. It can download and convert Audible audiobooks to Samsung Watch supported formats. Here, DRmare Audible Audiobooks Converter gives you the most powerful supports. It is born to download and convert Audible AA/AAX to MP3, M4A, etc. without any quality loss. Then you can get Audible for Samsung Watch easily.
With built-in multiple functions, this smart tool keeps the full ID3 tags. And it supports you to edit metadata as you like. Besides, the splitting function enables you to split Audible audiobooks. You can split by chapters, by time, or by segments averagely. The amazing 30X running speed greatly accelerate the converting process with ease.
DRmare Audible Audiobooks Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Audible for Samsung Watch
To get Samsung Watch Audible work, you need to convert Audible for Galaxy Watch first. In this part, we will show you how to use DRmare Audible Audiobooks Converter. And you can follow the steps to get Audible for Samsung Watch with ease.
Note: Please download Audible books on your local computer before converting.
- Step 1Import Audible audiobooks to DRmare
- Install DRmare Audible Audiobooks Converter on your PC. Next, open it. Click the first Add Files button to select audiobooks from Audible library. Then choose and click 'Add' button to load it to DRmare program for converting for Galaxy Watch.
- Step 2Reset Audible audiobooks output parameters for Galaxy Watch
- Once loaded Audible audiobooks to DRmare, you can customize the output settings. Just go to 'audio' icon to edit the related settings in there. You can alter the audio format as MP3, etc. for Audible on Galaxy Watch. And you can change the codec, bit rate, channel, etc. as you like for Audible audiobooks.
- Step 3Convert Audible for Galaxy Watch
- On the bottom-right of DRmare, please tap 'Convert' to start the conversion process. DRmare Audible Audiobooks Converter will convert Audible for Samsung Watch simultaneously. When the converting phase is done, you will get all converted Audible files in the target folder. Just tap the 'Converted' button to find them on your computer.
Part 3. How to Play Audible on Galaxy Watch
Now, you can transfer all unprotected Audible audiobooks to Samsung Watch. Galaxy Watch allows users to put the local Audible on Samsung Galaxy Watch from the phone. Hence, you need to export the converted Audible audios to your phone first. Please check the brief tutorials below to get Audible Samsung Galaxy Watch work.
Solution 1. Stream Audible on Galaxy Watch via USB or Bluetooth
If you are an Android user, you can follow the steps below to get Audible audiobooks on Galaxy Watch.
Step 1. Link your phone to the computer through USB cable or Bluetooth.
Step 2. Transfer the local Audible audiobooks to your phone. Or you can also stream them to cloud storage and then use the phone to download them.
Step 3. On your Samsung Galaxy Watch, turn on the 'Galaxy Wearable' > choose 'Add content to your watch'.
Step 4. Click 'Add tracks' and select the Audible files you like to add to Samsung Galaxy Watch.
Step 5. Hit 'Done' to commit the results.
Step 6. Pair Galaxy Buds with your Galaxy Watch to sync the converted Audible audiobooks.
Solution 2. Audible on Samsung Watch via Gear Music Manager on iOS Devices
If you are using iPhone, please make sure that the iOS version is later than iOS 12. Then you can use the Gear Music Manager to get Audible Galaxy Watch work.
Step 1. Connect your computer and Galaxy Watch. And confirm them are in the same Wi-Fi network connection.
Step 2. Click to the 'Music' app on your watch. Then choose the phone icon to switch the music source to the phone.
Step 3. Scroll to the 'Now playing' screen. Find 'Music Manager' from the bottom of the Library. Then hit 'Start' on your watch.
Step 4. Turn to your computer and open a web browser.
Step 5. Direct to the IP address which is displayed on your watch.
Step 6. Confirm the connection and done!
Now you can manage the music library in your Samsung Galaxy Watch on the web page. You'll also see guidance about how to transfer music from the iOS device to the Samsung watch.
Part 4. In Conclusion
With the tutorial above, you can easily get Audible Galaxy Watch work. With DRmare Audible Audiobooks Converter, there is no need to use Galaxy Watch Audible app. You can not only enjoy Audible on Galaxy Watch. You can also listen to Audible audiobooks on other devices offline. Just get it and have a try here.