Part 2. How to Burn Audible to CD without iTunes
So, how can you burn Audible books to CD on iTunes again if you failed unfortunately? Or sometimes you just want to burn more than one Audible book to CD to use on more different locations? Or you want to send some of them to your friends as gifts? Due to the Audible FairPlay DRM restriction, you can't use iTunes to burn the same book from Audible to CDs. Also, you can't get Audible burn to CD with free tools like Windows Media Player.
But thing changes. DRmare DRM Audio Converter for Mac is an all-in-one tool to strip DRM scheme from most audio files. It can remove DRM from Audible AA/AAX files, etc. It makes easier than ever to play audio files freely.
It contains both Windows and Mac version, so you can pick up the right version you want to try it out. By converting Audible audiobooks to MP3, you can burn Audible to CD freely. And you can save your time to enjoy them without the need of performing the DRM authorization.
DRmare DRM Audiobook Converter
- Strip DRM restriction from Audible AA/AAX audiobooks and so on
- Encode Audible AA/AAX to MP3, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WAV, M4B format
- Support the premium features to split files, edit tag info, change playback parameters
- Run at a 30X faster speed to convert all Audible books with parallel processes
#1. Convert Audible Audiobooks
First, to burn Audible to CD, you need to get Audible audiobooks to plain audio formats. Now you can follow the steps to get rid of DRM protection from Audible audiobooks via DRmare program.
- Step 1Add Audible AA/AAX audio files to DRmare
- Install and then open the DRmare Audio Converter. Click the two buttons from the bottom left to import your Audible audiobooks.
- Step 2Choose Audible output settings
- We'd recommend you choose Audible output format as MP3 which is a popular audio format. Usually, every audiobook contains many chapters. But you can click the 'Edit' icon beside the audiobook you imported. And then choose the option to split your audiobook by chapter.
- Step 3Convert Audible DRM AA/AAX to MP3
- After that, you can click 'Convert' icon from the bottom right of the DRmare screen. With the parallel converting acceleration technology, you will be surprised how fast it runs. What is even better is that the output quality is 100% lossless.
#2. How to Burn Audible Book to CD without iTunes
As you got the plain audio formats of Audible audiobooks above, here you can learn how to burn Audible books to CD. There are two ways for you to get Audible burn to CD without iTunes.
Way 1. Burn Audible to CD via Windows Media Player
1. Open Windows Media Player. Hit 'Playlist' panel to create a new playlist to store Audible audiobooks. Then you can move converted Audible files to the playlist.
2. Hit 'Burn' button from the top right in WMP. Then drag Audible files to the 'Burn List' at the right side.
3. Touch on the 'menu' in the Burn panel. Then choose the 'Audio CD' option.
4. Press 'Start Burn' button to burn Audible book to CD.
Way 2. Audible Burn to CD by VLC Media Player
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC. Then create a new playlist and drag Audible audiobooks to it.
2. Touch the 'Media' menu and hit 'Convert/Save' option
3. Hit 'Disc' button and insert a new CD or DVD into your computer.
4. Click on 'Audio CD and Browse' on your computer.
5. Choose the CD you inserted and hit 'Convert/Save' button.
6. Hit 'Browse' button in the 'Convert' screen to choose Audible audio files.
7. Touch 'Convert/Save' button to begin to burn Audible to CD.
* Liberate you from keeping authorizing your books before playing.
* Save your time and make it more comfortable to listen to Audible books.
* Batch convert both DRM and non-DRM audio files for using on any devices.
* Make all your files safe, backup them offline without the need of worrying DRM server error, etc.
* The software costs $39.95 which is not cheap for some users.