"How to download Audible books to Mac?" Now, more and more people would like to listen to audiobooks. Today, we would focus on Audible audiobooks. And we will show you how to download Audible on Mac for offline listening.
It is a good way to download Audible books on Mac and save the books for use. Besides, you can enjoy the books and manage them with ease. Yet, some people still don't know how to download Audible to Mac and where the downloaded Audible books store. Please no worry. All the solution can be found in this post. Now, please check out this article and see how to make it.
- Part 1. Download Audible Books on Mac from Audible Site
- Part 2. Download Audible on Mac via DRmare Program
- Part 3. Download Audible to Mac by OpenAudible
- Part 4. In Conclusion
Part 1. How to Download Audible Books to Mac via Audible Website
Before downloading books from Audible on Mac, you need to purchase the books you want. Then you can go on to downloading them. Here we will show you how to buy Audible books on Mac and then how to download Audible to Mac. Here we go.
How to Buy Audible Audiobooks
Step 1. Go to the Audible official website with the web browser on your Mac computer. Then sign in with your Audible account.
Step 2. Click on the 'Browse' option to find the books you want to buy and download. Then hit on the 'Add to cart' button to add them to your shopping cart.
Step 3. Head to the shopping cart. Then choose the 'Proceed to Checkout' > 'Complete purchase' button to complete the purchase.
How to Download Audible Books to Mac
Step 1. Hit on the 'Library' option on Audible website.
Step 2. Touch the 'Titles' option. Then you can see all the Audible books you bought.
Step 3. Locate the Audible audiobooks you want to download on Mac. Then hit on the 'Download' button.
After the downloading, you can get Audible books on Mac and then you can listen to Audible on Mac.
Part 2. How to Download Audible on Mac - Best Tool
Though you can download Audible to Mac, they can't be used on other devices. That's because there are protection in the books and they are in special formats. So, if you want to not only listen to Audible on Mac, you should look for a tool to break the limitations.
To help you out, here you can use the DRmare Audiobook Converter. It is the best audio converter to help convert Audible to plain audio files and rip the protection from Audible books. In a result, you can listen to Audible books anywhere and anytime.
With this tool, the Audible audiobooks can be converted into common audio files, like MP3, FLAC and more. And the output audio quality of Audible books is original. Thus, you can still enjoy the better quality of Audible audiobooks on the device you want.
Besides, it supports to edit the output volume, pitch, sample rate and so on. Also, it can auto-split the large audiobooks into small parts. In this case, you can easily manage the Audible books on Mac or other platforms.
DRmare Audible Audiobook Converter
- Strip DRM from Audible audiobooks with a rapid conversion rate
- Convert Audible to MP3, M4B, M4A, WAV, AAC and FLAC
- Keep ID3 tags, chapter info, book cover and more from the audio files
- Support to preview the audio files, easy to edit and manage the audiobooks
How to Download Audible Books to Mac by DRmare Audio Converter
How to download Audible on Mac to listen to via DRmare Audio Converter? Please take it ease. In this section, the steps will be shown. Then you can follow them and start.
- Step 1Import DRM Audible audiobooks to DRmare
- Download and install the DRmare Audible Converter to your computer. Then launch it. You will then see its main interface. Now, hit on the 'add files' button at the bottom left of DRmare program. It will guide you to the downloaded Audible books on iTunes or your local device. Choose the audio files you want to download on Mac and add them into DRmare.
- Step 2Choose output formats for Audible on Mac
- Before downloading Audible books on Mac by DRmare program, you need to reset the output audio formats. Please head to the 'audio' icon on DRmare. Then a new window appear. Here you can start to choose and alter the output audio format to download Audible to Mac. You can choose M4B, AAC or others as you want. Also, you can adjust the audio bit rate, audio codec and so on. Once completed, touch the 'OK' button.
- Step 3Download Audible on Mac
- Click on the 'Convert' button to begin to download Audible books to Mac. The downloading process can be seen in the conversion window. When finished, go to the 'converted' button to find all the downloaded Audible on Mac. Now, you get how to listen to Audible books on Mac and other devices offline.
Part 3. How to Download Audible Books on Mac by OpenAudible
OpenAduible is also a tool that can help download Audible on Mac. It is a cross-platform audiobook manager program for Audible users. Here let's see how to use it to download Audible books to Mac for listening.
Step 1. Go to download and then install the OpenAudible program on your Mac computer.
Step 2. Hit on the 'Controls' and choose 'Connect to Audible'. Then log in to your Audible account.
Step 3. Select the Audible books that you want to download. Then choose the output audio format.
Step 4. Once the conversion done, choose one audiobook. Then right-click 'Show MP3' to find the downloaded books from Audible on Mac.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Above we had shown three ways for you to download Audible on Mac. You can follow them to get started. By the way, using DRmare Audio Converter should be a nice tool to help download Audible books on Mac. Also, you will see how to play Audible books on Mac or other devices without any limit. And with this tool, you can get and listen to Audible books offline with original quality.
Leave a Comment