"Can I listen to Audible books offline?" The answer is yes. Audible offers the offline mode for Audible listen offline. If you had bought the books, then you can download them for listening offline via the official Audible app on your device.
Today in this post, we will guide you on how to listen to Audible offline on Android/iOS/Windows/Mac by the Audible app. Also, we will introduce a great tool to help you listen to Audible book offline on any device with the Audible app. Here we go.
Part 1. How to Listen to Audible Offline on Android/iOS
How does Audible work offline on Android/iOS? Here in this part, we will show you how to download Audible book for offline listening on Android/iOS by the Audible app.
Step 1. Download and install the Audible app on your Android or iOS phone.
Step 2. Open the Audible app and then log in with your Audible account.
Step 3. Head to the 'Library' option and then go to the 'Cloud' option. Then you can choose the Audible books that you want to listen to offline. If you haven't bought the books, then you can go to 'Store' to buy them in advance.
Step 4. Hit on the cover art and touch on the 'Download' icon. This will download the Audible books to your device.
Step 5. At last, you can listen to listen to Audible books offline on your Android or iOS phone.
Part 2. How to Listen to Audible Offline on PC
To get Audible listen offline on PC, the steps is quite the same as the steps above. So, here we won't show it again. But, we will introduce other ways to help listen to Audible book offline on PC. That is you can download Audible audiobooks to PC. Then you need to add them to Audible Manager, iTunes, WMP for listening offline. Here let's find out how to listen to Audible offline on computer.
For Audible Manager:
- Open the Audible Manager app.
- Touch on the 'File' > 'Add Audio Files' button.
- Find the Audible downloads in the pop-up window.
- Choose and import the offline Audible books to the Audible Manager.
- Press on the title of the book to listen to Audible books offline.
For iTunes or Windows Media Player:
- Download and install the Audible Download Manager app onto your computer. Then open it.
- Press on the 'Option' > 'Activate PC' option. Then you are required to sign up for your Audible account details.
- Choose 'Option' > 'Import Audible Titles' > 'Import into iTunes and Windows Media Player Library' icon.
- Confirm it by hitting on the 'OK' button.
- After then, you can use Audible offline.
Part 3. How to Get Audible Listen Offline on Mac Computer
If you use macOS 10.14 or earlier versions, you should use iTunes to listen to Audible books offline. Yet, for macOS 10.15 or above, you need to use Apple Books to enjoy Audible audiobooks. Here you can learn how to use Audible offline via Apple Books on Mac.
Step 1. Download the Audible audiobooks you want to your computer.
Step 2. Right-click on the books and choose 'Open with Books' option.
Step 3. Authorize your computer with your Audible account. Then press on the 'Activate Now' button at the pop-up window.
Step 4. After then, all the Audible books will be loaded into your iBooks. Then you can listen to Audible offline on Mac.
Part 4. How to Listen to Audible Offline on Any Device - Best Way
Though you can download and listen to Audible books offline on computer and mobile phones by Audible app, there are still some devices don't support the Audible app. So, what if you want to listen to Audible book on other devices? Is there any fix?
Please don't worry. There is a great tool for you to enjoy Audible audiobooks offline anywhere. It is DRmare Audible Audiobook Converter.
It can decrypt Audible AA/AAX files with ease while keeping the original quality. And it can convert Audible audiobooks to common audio files for use anywhere. The converting speed could be fast and save your time. After removing DRM from Audible books, you can play them on much more devices.
DRmare Audible Audiobook Converter
How to Convert Audible Books for Listening Offline Anywhere by DRmare Audiobook Converter
In this section, you will learn how to use DRmare Audiobook Converter to convert Audible books as plain audio files. Then you can move and listen to Audible offline on other devices or platforms directly.
- Step 1Load AA/AAX books into DRmare
- Before start to convert Audible books, please ensure that you had downloaded the books to your computer. If not, please download them in advance. After then, download and install the DRmare Audiobook Converter to your computer. Open it and then you will see its main screen. Click on the 'add files' button from the bottom left corner of DRmare. Then you can browse and choose the Audible books you want to convert.
- Step 2Select output audio format for Audible books
- DRmare provides several output audio formats for you to select. You can go to the 'audio' icon to pick up the one you like. Also, you can reset the codec, bit rate and more for Audible audiobooks before converting. Once set, then click on the 'OK' button.
- Step 3Convert Audible books for use offline
- Click the 'Convert' button to start to convert Audible books for use without an internet connect on any device. Once converted, you can move to the 'history' icon to check the local Audible audiobooks on your computer. Then you can transfer the Audible books to the device you want via the USB cable. Then you can listen to Audible offline on your desired device with ease.
Part 5. In Conclusion
So, that's all the tips for you to listen to Audible offline on Windows/Mac/Android/iOS and more devices. To listen to Audible book offline on computer and mobile phones, you can get help from the Audible app on your device. Or if you want to get Audible listen offline on any device, then you can use the DRmare Audiobook Converter. With it, you can convert Audible books to plain audio files and then you can use the files offline anywhere.