Can I Play Audiobooks on Fossil Sport? Fixed!
Fossil is one of the biggest fashion watches manufacturers, which has a long history in making watches since its foundation in 1984. Competing with other competitor, such as Apple, Samsung and Fitbit, Fossil has its own merits in fashion design. Last year, Fossil launched the new smartwatch series Fossil Sport and claimed it to be the most colorful smartwatch ever. The Fossil Sport has 6 colors and has two sizes for you to choose.
Unluckily, Audible app is not available for Fossil Watch, thus, if you want to listen to audiobooks on Fossil Sport, you could check this post and follow the tutorial to play audiobooks on Fossil Sport.
Part 1. Solution to Play Audible Audiobooks on Fossil Sport
As Audible app is only available for Apple Watch, so you can't download it on your Android smartwatch, like Fossil Sport. Or you also can stream the app from your phone to the watch, but if there is no Wi-Fi this way won't work. So, in order to solve this issue, we are here to introduce an effective way for you. You could use a third-party software to help you listen audiobooks on Fossil Sport smartwatch.
This software is called DRmare Audio Converter for Windows. It can help you remove DRM protection from Audible audiobooks and convert them to common audio formats, such as MP3, AAC and more formats. In addition, it can preserve the original audio quality and keep ID3 tags. You can also edit for the converted audiobooks as you like.
DRmare Audiobooks Converter for Fossil Sport
Part 2. How to Get Audiobooks Files and Stream to Fossil Sport
Before we get started, you need to download the free trial version of DRmare Audio Converter and install it on your computer, then follow the bellowing instruction to see how it works.
- Step 1Add Audible audiobooks files to DRmare
- First, please make sure that you have already downloaded audiobooks files you want to convert and play well on your computer. Then launch the DRmare converter and click the "Add Files" button to add audiobooks. When you touch it, a new window will pop up and you can choose the audios. Or you can directly drag the audiobooks from your computer to the main interface of the program, this is the easiest way.
- Step 2Set output formats
- When all the audiobooks files are loaded to DRmare completely, you can click "Audio" icon at the bottom right of the main interface. Please select an output format for your audios. You can also personalize the sample rate, bit rate and more as you want. Left next to the "Audio" icon there is the output path option. Here you could choose the file destination if needed.
- Step 3Convert audiobooks to MP3
- Once all the settings are ready, you can start to convert the audiobooks files. Click the "Convert" button to begin the conversion. Then wait for a while until the conversion completes. After that, you can locate the converted audios on your computer.
- Step 4Sync Converted audiobooks to Fossil Sport
- Because Fossil Sport cooperates with Google, you need to transfer the converted files to Google Play Music first, then you could sync them to Fossil Sport. Below is the tutorial on how to stream converted audiobooks to Google Play Music and Fossil Sport.
- Step 1. Transfer the converted audiobooks to Google Play Music on your phone first.
- Step 2. Download Google Play Music on your Fossil Sport and add your Google account.
- Step 3. Stream audiobooks to your Fossil Sport smartwatch and download them offline.
- Step 4. Pair Bluetooth headphone with your smartwatch and enjoy the audiobooks.
Part 3. In Conclusion
With the assistance of DRmare Audio Converter and the detailed tutorial of how to get audiobooks, now you had got the converted audios and can play audiobooks on Fossil Sport. The DRmare program can not only convert Audible audiobooks, but also can convert Apple Music songs. If your smartwatch doesn't support Apple Music, you can also use DRmare to fix it.
If you have any other better solution to sync Audible audiobooks to Fossil Sport, just feel free to share your thoughts in the comments!