How to Play AAX Files on Android from Audible
"How to play Audible AAX files on Android devices?" For most Android users, you may want to get the answer. Actually, Audible now is available for some Android devices. However, what about those can't access? Besides, Audible audiobooks is protected. In other word, users can't play Audible audiobooks without the Audible app on Android.
Thus, in this post, we will give an easy way for you on how to play AAX files on Android from Audible. By this way, you can not only listen to Audible on Android, but also on other devices.
Part 1. How to Play AAX Files on Android Devices - Best Way
We know that Audible encrypts AA/AAX audiobooks with Audible's copyright technology. This prevents Audible users from playing the Audible books on other devices. Plus, Audible AA/AAX audiobooks are not recognized by most Android media players. So, how to get Audible books for Android?
As for how to play AAX files on Android devices, you can find a third-party tool to help you. This kind of tools can unlock the limitation from Audible and convert AAX to MP3 Android.
Here, let's meet DRmare Audio Converter. It is an excellent Audible audiobook converter. It can break the lock of AA/AAX audiobook and convert Audible to MP3 Android. It can also convert Audible to M4A, M4B, AAC, WAV, FLAC, etc.
With built-in innovative technology, DRmare Audio Converter can work at 30X faster speed. And it can keep100% original quality in converted Audible audiobooks. Thanks to this smart audio converter, you can personalize ID tags and chapter info as you like. What's more, this tool can rip restrictions from not only AA/AAX audiobooks. It also can convert iTunes songs as well as Apple Music.
Part 2. How to Convert Audible Books for Android
Here, you can refer to the complete tutorial of getting rid of protection from Audible. And then convert Audible for Android device with zero quality loss. Let's see how to use DRmare Audio Converter to make it.
- Step 1Add downloaded Audible files to DRmare Audio Converter
- To add purchased Audible files to DRmare, please hit the second Add button at the bottom left. Then Audible library will show up on the new window. You can select protected AAX audiobooks you like to convert for Android device.
- Step 2Set Audible output parameters for Android devices
- Here please hit 'format' icon to choose output format for Android devices. Since MP3 is fully compatible with almost all Android devices, you can set MP3 as the output format. And you can set the codec, sample rate, etc. of AAX files for Android devices.
- Step 3Convert Audible AAX to MP3 for Android devices
- Once all settings are OK, you can launch the conversion process by tapping the Convert tab. DRmare Audio Converter will convert Audible for Android supported format by default. Once converting process finishes, you can locate the files on the converted folder. Then you can move Audible audiobooks to Android device via the USB cable. After that, you can play Audible files on Android with ease.
- Video TutorialHow to play AAX files on Android devices
To play Audible AA/AAX files on Android devices, please visit this step-by-step video.
Part 3. How to Play Audible on Android Devices via Audible App
As for how to play AAX files on Android devices, you should get Audible app for Android devices first.
To install Audible app on Android, you can click the Google Play Store icon to visit Google Play. Once you got Audible app for Android devices, you can refer to the following simple tutorial. Then you can see how to download and play AAX files on Android devices easily.
Step 1. Open Audible app to enter into the home page. If you are the newbie for using Audible Store, you can start a free trial, change your Marketplace and sing in. Or you can sign in with your personal Audible account directly.
Step 2. Tap 'My Library' and go to the Cloud section of your Library. Then you can choose the favorite audiobooks you'd like to buy and download.
Step 3. Tap on the cover art or touch the 'Download' icon to download Audible files on Android. After that, Audible audiobooks will automatically download to your Android devices.
Step 4. Select the 'Play' button to play AAX files on Android devices.
Tip: How to Fix 'Can't Download Audiobooks from the Audible App on Android' Issue
Some users will meet the issue that 'can't download audiobooks from the Audible app on Android'. So, how to fix it? Here are two solutions for you. Please check it out as below.
Solution 1. Update Your Audible App
Please go to the Google Play Store on your Android device. Hit 'Menu' > 'My Apps' > 'Audible for Android' icon. Then touch 'Update' > 'Continue'.
Solution 2. Reset the Audio Quality for Audible
Launch the Audible app. Touch 'Menu' button > 'Settings' > 'Download'. Then select another audio quality from the 'Download Quality' for Audible audiobooks.
If the issue still can't fix, you can use the tool at Part 1 to play AAX files on Android devices. With the DRmare Audio Converter, you can easily play Audible files on Android. And you can convert iTunes music and Apple Music with this smart tool for offline listening.