As a flag of Amazon's first foray in the mobile phone market, Amazon Fire Phone, launched on June 18, 2014. It is a stunning 3D-enable smartphone.
Based on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, Fire Phone is powered by version 3.5 of Fire OS. Featuring a bright 4.7-inch HD touchscreen display with a 315 ppi and a resolution of 1280p*720p, Amazon Fire Phone is the first smartphone with Dynamic Perspective, Firefly, Mayday and more. Besides, it is also equipped with a Snapdragon 800 chip paired with an Adreno 330 GPU and 2 GB of RAM, the storage of 32GB or 64 GB as well as a long-life battery providing up to 22 hours of talk time and up to 85 hours of standby time.
Due to a combination of unparalleled features, Amazon Fire Phone is really an ideal choice for you to copy movies, TV shows, and other videos for watching wherever you go.
Part 1. Can Amazon Fire Phone Play iTunes M4V Movies and TV Shows?
Although Fire Phone provides ultimate access to various digital content, you will find out it is inconvenient to directly convert some special videos to Amazon Fire Phone, especially for iTunes M4V videos. Generally speaking, movies and TV shows purchased and rented from iTunes are encoded in M4V video format that can’t be recognized by Fire Phone. Amazon Fire Phone is compatible with multiple common formats, including H.264 MPEG /AVC, H.263, MPEG 4, MPEG4 SP, HDCP2 x, AVI, VPS, and PlayReady DRM, but it's a pity that M4V is not included in it. On the other hand, the other thing you should know is that by adopting creative FairPlay DRM technology, you are prevented from playing iTunes M4V movies and TV episodes anywhere but on Apple-approved devices and players. Put another way, iTunes DRM videos are only allowed to play on authorized devices with iTunes-linked Apple ID, such as iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Apple TV and so on.
Part 2. Recommendation of the Best iTunes to Amazon Fire Phone Converter
From what we mentioned above, we all clearly know that iTunes DRM M4V videos are not available for Amazon Fire Phone directly. If you are an iTunes movie addict and possess a smart Fire Phone, you may be eager to know is there a useful solution to transfer iTunes files to Fire Phone? Fortunately, the answer is yes. The only thing you need to do is to discover a third-party software to help you to remove DRM protection and convert iTunes M4V to Amazon compatible formats. Talking about the best iTunes removal tool to sync your iTunes library to your smartphone, DRmare M4V Converter would be my recommendation for you. Developed by DRmare Studio, DRmare is an efficient program to strip annoying DRM restriction from iTunes M4V movies and TV shows and convert iTunes M4V videos to other common formats, such as MOV, AVI, MKV, and also included Amazon supported formats like MP4. With build-in decryption DRM technology, it works at a 30X faster speed with 100% original quality.
DRmare iTunes to Amazon Converter
Part 3. How to Play iTunes DRM Videos on Amazon Fire Phone with DRmare
To begin with, please download and install the free trial version of DRmare M4V Converter on your computer. And then you can follow this simple step-by-step tutorial as below to sync iTunes movies and TV shows to Amazon Fire Phone.
- Step 1 Launch this program and import iTunes files to DRmare
- Please double click to open DRmare M4V to Amazon Converter. And then you can load iTunes movies and TV episodes that you want to convert to DRmare by tapping the "Add Files" at the left bottom corner of the main interface or via drag&drop action directly.
- Step 2 Set the output format as MP4
- Although DRmare M4V Converter is able to transfer iTunes DRM M4V to various common formats, you should click the "Format" option to choose the Amazon compatible formats. MP4 is one of the best choices, since it can be recognized by almost all devices and players.
- Step 3 Convert iTunes M4V files to Amazon Fire Phone
- When all settings done, you just need to touch the "Convert" tab, and DRmare M4V Converter will remove DRM limitation from iTunes M4V videos as well as transfer them to MP4 format. Once the conversion process completes, you can start to sync iTunes DRM-free movies to Amazon Fire Phone with ease.