Designed and marketed by Barnes & Noble, the Nook Tablet, also written into NOOK Tablet, is the third best selling tablet following Apple's iPad and Amazon's Kindle Fire according to Forrseter Research.
Based on the Nook Color design, Nook Tablet is an all-in-one device, since it is not only an e-book reader but also a media player. With featuring the world's most advanced VividView 7-inch touchscreen, Nook Tablet supports playing HD movies, TV shows and music from online streaming services, such as Netflix, Huhu PlusTM, Pandora and more.
What's more, this tablet equips with 16GB of memory and extra-long battery life. Rolled into these stunning advantages, there is no doubt that Nook Tablet is one of the best portable video players for you to enjoy thousands of digital content.
View also: How to Play Audible Audiobooks on Nook
Part 1. Why We Can’t Play iTunes Movies and TV Shows on Nook Tablet
So you must be too impatient to wait for this extraordinary tablet to open your digital life, right? However, if you are an iTunes addict who has various movies and TV shows, music videos purchased and rented form iTunes, and would like to play these iTunes videos on Nook Tablet, you should be well note that iTunes digital content are locked by FairPlay DRM technology, which prevents you from watching iTunes M4V movies anywhere else but on Apple-approved devices and players with iTunes- linked Apple ID. Obviously, Nook Tablet is not on the list of accepted range. But the lucky thing is that this annoying DRM protection is breakable. All in all, you just need to discover a third-party software to break DRM lock and convert iTunes M4V to Nook Tablet compatible formats, such as MP4, MKV, 3GP and so on.
Part 2. How to Get Rid of DRM Protection from iTunes Movies
Since couples of programs are advertised to strip DRM limitation from iTunes purchases and rentals, if you are the newbie in this field, you may be caught in a dilemma to make the right decision on which one to choose. When it comes to the best iTunes DRM removal solution in the market, the first software coming up to my mind is DRmare M4V Converter. With built-in creative DRM decryption technology, DRmare iTunes to Nook Converter enables you to remove DRM protection with zero quality loss and convert iTunes M4V movies to Nook Tablet supported formats like MP4, MKV, etc. In addition, you are allowed to convert iTunes DRM movies to other non-Apple devices, such as Samsung Galaxy series, LG Optimus, Windows phone, and so on. Here, you can follow the step-by-step tutorial to release your iTunes movies and TV episodes from DRM now.
- Step 1Add iTunes movies and TV shows to DRmare
- Launch the DRmare iTunes removal tool, and click the "Add Files" to load iTunes M4V videos to this software for conversion. Or you can also drag and drop the iTunes media files that you want to convert to source pane directly.
- Step 2Set the destination folder and choose the output format for Nook tablet
- Nook Tablet supports various video formats, including MP4, Adobe Flash Player format, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, WEVM (video codec: H.264, MPEG-4, H.263, VP8) according to its official website. Therefore, you can tab the "Format" option to choose one of the supported formats as you like. In this step, you can also set the destination folder by touching the button near the "Format" tab.
- Step 3Start to remove DRM from iTunes M4V movies
- Once all setting done, you can click the "Convert" button to launch the conversion process. Then this program will get started stripping DRM restriction as well as converting iTunes movies to supported formats that you set before.
Part 3. How to Transfer iTunes DRM-free Movies to Nook Tablet
Congratulations! You can now find out these DRM-free iTunes movies and TV shows in the destination folder. And then the only thing you should do is to transfer these unprotected files to Nook Tablet for watching. Connect the larger end of the USB cable to a USB port on your computer and connect the other end to your Nook Tablet. Now you can use copy & paste to sync your iTunes movies to Nook Tablet for playback.