"What can I do to watch iTunes movies to Nubia Z11? I bought Z11 from Amazon and really happy with its great camera but can't find out a right way to play iTunes M4V. Please help!" - Question from Ryder Young.
As a Chinese subsidiary brand Android phone of ZTE, Nubia is relatively unknown compared to other brands like Samsung, Huawei in the Global. But it makes really sold build quality smart phones. Usually the Nubia phones have best cameras within the same mobile phone categories. With the premium flagship mobile phones Nubia Z11 and the affordable counterpart Nubia Z11 Mini come to the US and other international markets, ZTE wants to popularize the the Nubia smart phone brand. These phones are well received for its frameless display and are among the best when they are originally released.
Do you like to get one Nubia phone for playing movies? If yes, you can just continue to read. Here I will introduce the best way to play iTunes DRM movies on Nubia Z11/Z11 mini here.
Part 1. Nubia Z11 vs Nubia Z11 Mini
Although both phones have similar names, they are two very different phones designed for different markets and people. In general, the Nubia Z11 has flagship hardware and high price while the Z11 mini has a relatively low-end parts and low price. The common thing is that both have good displays and cameras. You can check the following list to find out the details.
If you have either one of the phones and want to use it to play iTunes movies, you maybe stuck on the playback. That is because all videos like rentals or purchases from iTunes are copyright protected. There is not an official way to solve this problem unless you use a DRM copyright removal software to unlock the encryption.
|Nubia Z11||Nubia Z11 Mini|
|Screen size||5.50 inches||5.0 inches|
|Resolution||1080*1920 pixels||1080*1920 pixels|
|Colors||Gold, Grey, Silver||White, Silver|
|Dimensions||151.80 x72.30 x 7.50 mm||141.40 x 70.00 x 8.00 mm|
|Weight||162 g||138 g|
|Main camera||16 megapixel||16 megapixel|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996||Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 8952|
|Battery capacity||3000 mAh||2800 mAh|
|Price||Starts from $569.99||Starts from $199.99|
Part 2. Convert iTunes M4V Episodes to Nubia Z11 Series
Given the conditions above, DRmare M4V Converter for Windows/Mac is highly recommended. It is far better than any other iTunes video converters in the market for a lot of advantages in terms of the usability, features, performance, support. Although the price $44.95 is not low, you will find it totally worthwhile to transform all your iTunes movies and TV shows to unrestricted video files to play anywhere. And of course a free trial version is readily available, users can simply download it to have a try to see if it meets the requirements or not before purchasing. In addition, if users find it doesn't work as advertised, they are qualified to get their money back within 60 days.
- Step 1 Add iTunes M4V movies to TunesKit
- To get started to convert your iTunes movies, you just need to launch TunesKit M4V Converter, iTunes will be launched automatically with a list of iTunes movies and TV shows which you have downloaded already. You just need to drag and drop to import the videos to the software. In case some videos files don't show up, this could be caused by the iTunes settings. Please go to the preferences window of your iTunes and enable the option 'Share iTunes library with third party software'.
- Step 2Pick the output format for Z11
- As an Android phone, you can choose almost any formats as you want such as MP4, DivX, XviD, WMV, H.264, H.263 and much. Sometimes even a format is not supported, you don't need to worry either, just get a compatible player. There are plenty of free video players available online like VLC player, MX player and so on. Here I'd like to choose Lossless MP4 to keep the original quality as well as the 5.1 AC3 Dolby audio track and subtitles.
- Step 3Convert iTunes M4V episodes
- The last step is to set the output folder and click 'Convert' button to initialize the converting. TunesKit software will show you a indication bar when converting every movies, please just wait for the conversion to complete one by one. When it is done, you can go to the output folder you selected to find the decrypted movies.
Part 3. How to Transfer M4V Videos to Nubia Z11
When it comes to transferring files to Nubia Z11, there are many free mobile manager tools can do that, just download and install one if you want. But if you can't find one, it doesn't matter. You can also transfer videos by using a USB cable directly.
1. Turn on the USB debug mode. It is not turned on by default. To enable it, please go to the settings window to find the item of 'Build Number' and tap it for 3 times.
2. Connect Nubia Z11 to your computer via USB. It will prompt you on the phone 'if you want to allow the connection', please choose 'Yes'.
3. When it is connected, it will show a phone icon on the 'Finder' of your mac or 'Explorer' on Windows PC.
4. Double click the phone icon to open it, then you can copy and paste video files from your computer to the phone.