Q: Recently I purchased the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and I want to watch the downloaded iTunes movies on it. However, as iTunes videos are under the right protection which can't be played on other devices. Thus, I wonder if there is any way that can help me play iTunes video files on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10? Thanks in advance!
With beautiful design, great video recording and advanced CPU, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 became the most popular smart phone in the past year 2019. And Samsung company also launched another Note serial phone named Note 10 Plus, which differs from the price and the screen dimensions with Note 10.
For the great performance of these two Samsung phones, it may be nice to watch iTunes movies on them. To help you play iTunes videos on Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+, in this article, we will give the way for you to play M4V videos from iTunes on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 as well as Galaxy Note 10+. Please follow the tutorial below and learn how to convert iTunes movies and watch on other devices.
Part 1. How to Get M4V Videos from iTunes to Galaxy Note 10/10+
At the beginning, we had known that iTunes movies can't be played on Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ due to the right protection. But please don't worry. At present, there are many software that can help remove the protection from iTunes movies. Among those tools, there is one tool that worth mentioning.
This tool is DRmare iTunes M4V Video Converter for Windows, which is with friendly interface and high performance. It can convert the protected iTunes videos to common video formats like MP4 and other formats with lossless quality. And I can batch convert videos from iTunes with a faster speed, which can save lots of your time.
Moreover, you can edit the iTunes movies before converting, like adding effects, watermark, trimming, etc. according to your needs. Then after converting, you can keep the converted iTunes on your computer and stream them to Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ for offline playback.
DRmare iTunes Video Converter
Part 2. How to Convert iTunes M4V Videos to Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+
DRmare iTunes M4V to Galaxy Note 10/10+ Converter enables users to remove DRM protection from iTunes videos within several clicks. With the latest video decryption technology, DRmare Video Converter can easily rip the protection without touching the original video files so that the subtitle, 5.1 AC3 audio track can be retained. Now you could follow the steps tutorial below to use it directly.
- Step 1Import iTunes M4V videos
- To begin to convert iTunes M4V videos, you need to download and install DRmare iTunes Video Converter on your computer first. After that, please open it to add iTunes video files. You can directly drag & drop to import your iTunes movies or you could click the '+' menu to open the iTunes library. Then choose the videos you want to convert and add it in.
- Step 2Set the output video format for Galaxy Note 10/10+
- There are many compatible formats for Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ in DRmare program so you just need to select one of these formats you prefer for your iTunes videos. Please click on the "format" icon at the bottom right of DRmare program to launch the setting mode to make it. Besides, you can trim the videos, add effects, etc. for the iTunes movies by hitting on the "edit" icon so that you can enjoy the better watching experience.
- Step 3Get iTunes on Galaxy Note 10/10+
- After the setting, then just click the "Convert" button to start the conversion process. Once finished the conversion, you will get the converted iTunes videos on your computer. Please touch on the "Converted" button to locate and check the converted iTunes movies. Then you can put iTunes on Samsung Note 10/10+ for playback via USB without any limitation.