Q: I have been an ASUS fan since I got the first ASUS computer from my old brother due to its high quality. After that, I am addicted to ASUS devices, such as ZenFone series, ZenPad as well as Vivo Tab. Since I purchased tons of iTunes movies at a lower price from Apple's Black Friday deal on iTunes, but when I play iTunes videos on my favorite ASUS ZenPad S 8.0, it tells me that there is something wrong happened. So I wonder to know whether there is an effective way for me to watch iTunes purchased movies on ASUS devices for playback or not?
With the popularity of Apple ecosystem, more and more people would like to purchase and rent videos, including movies, TV shows, iTunes Extras, from iTunes store to enjoy their digital entertainment. However, most of them might prefer to watch videos purchased from iTunes on Android phones and tablets, instead of Apple devices.
Just like the ASUS addict mentioned above, you will fell disappoint to find out that iTunes videos are only available in limited playing devices and media players with iTunes-linked Apple ID and want to discover a simple yet professional solution to make your iTunes digital files available in Android devices. If so, you get the right place, since I will introduce the best solution to play iTunes movies and TV shows on ASUS devices.
- Part 1. Overview of ASUS Devices
- Part 2. Best iTunes to ASUS Converter
- Part 3. Remove DRM and Convert Videos to ASUS
Part 1. Detailed Introduction of the ASUS Phones and Tablets
Although ASUS is well known for its computers and phone hardware, in recent years, ASUS also launched numerous Android-based smartphones and tablets, which are also widely acclaimed. Now, let's have a detailed view of some of stunning ASUS devices.
ZeoFone AR (ZS571KL). As the world's first 5.7-inch smartphone with Google's Tango and Daydream, ZeoFone AR features WQHD Super AMPLED display with the resolution of 2560*1440. So, it can bring you high quality VR experience. With Qualcomm quad-core processor Snapdragon 822, it has up to 8GB LPDDR4 RAM and the ROM of 128GB so that you can backup multiple videos as you like.
ZeoFone 3 Deluxe. One of the most special and unique features of ZeoFone 3 Deluxe is that this smart ASUS phone is able to integrate the antennas by adopting ASUS PureMetal technology to make them invisible. As a result, ZeoFone 3 Deluxe is a curved and diamond-cut miracle. Powered by Android 6.0 with brand-new ASUS ZenUI 3.0, it can support full HD resolution with FHD IPS touchscreen. Plus, this ZeoFone smartphone has a long-life 3000mAh battery, which allows you to watch videos for several hours without needing recharge.
ASUS ZenPad Z10. When you see ZenPad Z10 at the first time, you will get a deep impression on premium aluminum body that can create the optimum balance of sleekness and strength. With vivid 9.7-inch 2K display, it can support a resolution of 2048*1536. With ASUS VisualMaster technology, ASUS ZenPad Z10 can bring you a realistic viewing experience with an exciting mobile entertainment.
Part 2. Best Solution to Convert iTunes Movies to ASUS Phones/Tablets
With a big screen display and a high resolution, ASUS devices are recommended media players for you to watch videos with a cup of coffee. The only insufficient thing is that ASUS phones and tablet can't support iTunes purchased and rented video files, since iTunes videos are encrypted by FairPlay DRM technology for the purpose of avoiding unauthorized sharing, especially for watching iTunes movies and TV shows on non-Apple ecosystem, although iTunes users have purchased digital files legally. Therefore, if you want to enjoy iTunes protected movies on ASUS devices, you should free your iTunes videos from DRM restrictions with the help of the third-party iTunes DRM removal software.
Here, we'll meet DRmare M4V Converter, an all-in-one iTunes DRM removal tool, which can remove DRM protection from both iTunes purchases and rentals with zero quality loss. Besides, it is also a powerful video converter, since it is able to convert iTunes M4V to other common formats, including MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, MPEG, WMV, 3GP, and more. By adopting advanced DRM decryption technology, DRmare M4V Converter can supports bath conversion at 30X faster speed, which is one of the fastest iTunes DRM crackers in the market.
DRmare iTunes to AUSU Converter
Part 3. Tutorial to Watch iTunes DRM Movies on ASUS Devices
Before you start to follow this complete guide to get rid of DRM limitation from iTunes purchased DRM movies and TV shows, please make sure you have installed and registered this software with licensed code. Besides, you can also download the free trial version to your computer to test its performance in advance.
- Step 1 Import iTunes DRM videos to DRmare
- Once you have launched DRmare M4V Converter on your computer, you can start to import your iTunes purchases and rentals to DRmare. Please click the "Add Files" button at the bottom left of main interface, and then you choose wanted iTunes files from iTunes library according to your need. Or, you can just do dragging&dropping action to add iTunes DRM videos to DRmare directly.
- Step 2Set output format for ASUS phones/tablets
- Since ASUS devices are compatible with various video formats, such as MP4 as well as MPEG, you can touch the "Format" button to open a new window, in which you can see multiple formats for your choice. And then please go to "General Video" to set MP4 as the output format for ASUS phones and tablets, because MP4 has a high compatibility with ASUS devices.
- Step 3Remove DRM protection and convert videos to ASUS devices
- Before you begin to tap "Convert" button to remove DRM protection from iTunes digital files, please make sure all settings are OK. DRmare M4V Converter will break DRM cracker and convert iTunes DRM M4V videos to DRM-free ASUS compatible files automatically. When the conversion process finishes, you can get unprotected iTunes videos on the destination folder. And then, the only thing you need to do is to copy and paste iTunes DRM-free files to ASUS devices via USB cable. After that, you can enjoy iTunes movies and TV shows on your ASUS phones and tablets freely.
Leave a Comment