Q: As a loyal Huawei smartphone addict, it's really an amazing thing to receive the Android mobile latest flagship device, Huawei Mate 10, as the gift of coming Christmas Day from my father. This smart Huawei phone is really helpful for my study, work and especially for my digital entertainment. But the one issue bothered me is that Huawei Mate 10 can't support movies and TV shows that I purchased and rented from iTunes store directly. So I'm here to know whether there is a simple way to make iTunes videos playable on this new Android Mate 10 or not?
Part 1. Review of Huawei Mate 10/10 Pro Design & Display
Running the Huawei's all-new Al-focused processor, the Kirin 970, both Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro have a big touchscreen with the edge-to-edge screen design, respectively a 5.9-inch LED display panel with a resolution of 2560*1440 and a 6-inch OLED panel with 2160*1080 resolution. Huawei Mate 10 has a 4GB of RAM and the storage of 64GB. Compared to Mate 10, the Mate 10 Pro gives you one more choice for either 4GB RAM or 6GB RAM. Featuring a large 4000mAh long-life battery with fast charging, both phones are compatible with various media formats, such as 3GP, MP3, MP4, and more. Thanks to these powerful configurations, both two smart HuaWei phones can bring a visual experience for Haiwei customers into enjoy their digital entertainment freely.
Part 2. Best Solution to Convert iTunes Videos to Mate 10/10 Pro
Most Huawei users will meet this problem that they are not able to watch purchased iTunes movies and TV shows on Huawei smartphones, certainly including Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro. The main reason why Huawei phones can't support iTunes videos is that Apple applied FairPlay DRM protection in iTunes digital content for the purpose of prevent you from playing iTunes videos anywhere but on Apple ecosystem only. If you are the one who would like to transfer iTunes DRM purchases and rentals to your new Mate 10, please don't worry, you can have a try of DRmare M4V Converter, which is one of the most professional iTunes DRM crackers in the market. With built-in innovative DRM decryption technology, DRmare M4V Converter can not only get rid of DRM restrictions from purchased iTunes protected videos, but also convert iTunes M4V movies to Huawei compatible formats with 100% original quality preserved.
Huawei Mate 10/10 Pro Supports Video Formats:
Video file formats: MP4, 3GP, WMV, ASF, RM as well as RMVB
Video decoding formats: 4K video, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, H.265, H.264, H.263, RV7-10, Xxid, VP8, and WMV9
DRmare iTunes to Huawei Mate Converter
Part 3. How to Remove DRM from iTunes M4V Movies/TV Shows
Now, you can follow the complete guide to convert iTunes DRM movies to non-DRM files with 1-2-3 steps as below. Please make sure that you have downloaded purchased and rented iTunes DRM files on your computer in advance.
- Step 1 Launch DRmare & add iTunes downloaded movies to DRmare
- Please launch the smart DRmare M4V Converter via double clicks. And then, you can touch the "Add Files" option. A pop-up window would display all your iTunes purchases and rentals automatically, and it's very convenient for you to choose wanted videos from iTunes library. Also, you can import iTunes movies to DRmare via dragging&dropping action.
- Step 2 Define the output format for Huawei Mate 10/10 Pro
- You can click the "Format" at the bottom left of the main interface. As for choosing which format as the output format, we highly recommend MP4 format for Huawei Mate Series, since MP4 has high compatibility and can be recognized by any Huawei smartphones with ease.
- Step 3Begin to convert iTunes DRM videos for Huawei smartphones
- Before you start to remove DRM protection from iTunes videos, you can customize your output iTunes files by clicking the gear icon to change the bit rate, frame rite, video size, and so on. Plus, you can also be allowed to customize the destination folder according to your needs. After all settings are OK, you can click the "Convert" tab to get rid of DRM protection and convert iTunes M4V videos to Huawei supported format, like MP4.
- Video Demo
- Watch this easy video tutorial instead to save your precious time.
Part 4. How to Convert iTunes DRM-free Videos to Huawei Mate Series
When the conversion process finishes, these iTunes protected DRM iTunes movies and TV shows are converted to DRM-free videos on the target folder. Now, the most anticipated moment has arrived that you can start to remove these unprotected iTunes files to Huawei Mate 10/ 10 Pro. Just plug your Mate 10 to computer with the USB cable, and then you can copy and paste iTunes files to Mate 10 directly without any restriction. By the way, with the help f DRmare M4V Converter, these DRM-free purchased iTunes videos can be playable on any Android devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S8, LG G6, HTC U11, etc for playback freely.