LG V30 is the second LG flagship of 2017 released at consumer electronics show IFA in Berlin. Like the predecessor V20 and V10, the V series phone V30 is slated above the LG G series G6 too. It not only has a bigger screen size but also equips with better hardware and more advanced cool features like Snapdragon 835, streamlined design similar to Samsung S8, terrific log video recording, Hifi Quad DAC and 6 inch spacious OLED display with HDR 10 support. With the features, LG V30 enhance the audio and video experience to best ever as a smart phone.
If you eager to great music and video enjoyment, now it is perfect time to go get LG V30. But if you are an iPhone user, there are a few things you need to note before you swap the phone. You may easily transfer the iTunes music to LG V30 for playback without problem but can't do that with the iTunes movies which are DRM protected. To avoid losing the iTunes movies and make the transition painless, you can remove DRM from iTunes movies before transferring them to LG V30.
Part 1. How to Choose a Best DRM Video Converting Tool
Cracking DRM is a difficult. But you can make it easier by getting the right tool. And the market is saturated with kinds of polished, sophisticated DRM removal tools. Take the DRM media converter for example, there are tools from DRmare, Aimersoft, TunesKit, AppleMacSoft, Ondesoft and much more. So which one should you get? Well, this is very subjective. It mostly depends on everyone's taste. But if you want to remove DRM in a easiest way and care for the output quality very much, I'd suggest you go with the DRmare iTunes to LG Video Converter for Mac/Windows which is a redesigned leading DRM remover. It doesn't come with any complicated features but only focus on remove DRM and encode the iTunes videos only. When removing DRM, the video won't be touched, so the quality is 100% kept during the process. Besides, it supports the batch converting feature and video acceleration technology, making it fast to convert videos at a 30X faster speed which surpass all the other software in the market? Wanna find out how well it perform by yourself, simply give the trial version a shot.
DRmare iTunes to LG Video Converter
- Strip DRM from any iTunes videos including SD, HD 720P and 1080P videos
- It comes with a various of preset profiles for hot devices from LG, Samsung etc.
- Run at a 30X faster speed with AC3 5.1 audio, closed caption, subtitles preserved
- Fully compatible with iTunes 12.7, Windows XP/7/8/10 and Mac 10.8-10.12
Part 2. Painless Steps to Convert iTunes M4V Videos to LG V30
The tutorial to convert iTunes M4V movies on Windows is almost the same as on Mac. Just make sure you download the right version according to your computer type. Here I will take the Mac version DRmare iTunes to LG Video Converter to show you how does it work. Normally it takes only 3 steps only.
- Step 1Add iTunes DRM M4V video clips
- After launching the DRmare software, you will see the sleek and nifty screen. Please navigate to find the '+‘ icon on the lower left. You can click it to open the media browser, then you will see a list iTunes DRM videos like the iTunes purchases, rentals, extras which are downloaded completely on the iTunes.
- Step 2Customize the output movie specs (optional)
- By default, DRmare M4V Converter for Mac is set to convert videos to MP4 (Lossless) which is a most universal format with best quality. Of course, it is supported perfectly by LG V30 too. So you might keep the default settings. On the other hand, if you just want to have a more personalized video, you can also select another format like MOV, MPEG, FLV, MKV, AVI, 3GP, WebM, or profiles which are compatible with LG V30 and customize the bit rate, frame rate, subtitle, audio track etc.
- Step 3Convert iTunes videos to LG V30
- Please double check to make sure everything is set as you expected, then click the 'Convert' button at the bottom right. DRmare iTunes to LG Video Converter will will get access to your iTunes media files to break the DRM. If you select another format other than M4V (Lossless) or MP4 (Lossless), DRmare software can help you encode the videos simultaneously.
Part 3. Sync iTunes Videos to LG V30
Like other Android phones, it is pretty easy to move iTunes videos to LG V30 too. Generally you can either transfer the iTunes videos to LG V30 via USB or Micro SD card.
1. USB cable. Just connect the LG V30 to your computer, then the phone will show up on the Windows explorer or the Mac Finder. Open it and then simply drag&drop to transfer the iTunes videos. One thing you need to note is that LG V30 is designed with the USB-C interface, so please make sure you have a right USB-C cable.
2. Micro SD card. This is the best way I would highly recommend to sync iTunes M4V movies to LG V30 mobile phone. It supports up to 2TB capacity. So you don't need to worry about running out of space on your mobile phone no matter how many videos you load. Just copy the videos to the Micro SD card via a card reader and plugin the micro SD card to your phone, you will be able to select the video you want to play.