Galaxy S series is a high end flagship Android mobile phone series produced by Samsung. Since the first generation, it has been loved widely in the world by a lot of Android mobile users.
As the latest Galaxy phone, the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus, attracts huge attention of many mobile users as well. Compared to its predecessor phones, it has some major design changes with beautiful ever appearance, upgraded hardware and lots of great features such as infinity Amoled display, 5.8 inch/6.2inch size curved screen for Galaxy S8/S8+, water-resistance and wireless fast charging, expandable external storage up to 256GB, Bixby AI software, ready for HDR and especially 4K content from Amazon instant and Netflix. All of these things make it superior for entertainment especially for watching videos.
However, we found there is not an iTunes app on it, so iTunes video lovers may feel frustrated as it can't download or stream iTunes videos and even if you transfer from your computer, it still won't play them either. But don't worry, to help users to get better use of Samsung Galaxy S8 to enjoy videos, I will introduce another great way to remove DRM from iTunes videos so that to play them on Galaxy S8/S8 Plus easily.
Part 1. Why iTunes Movies/TV Shows Can't Play on Samsung Galaxy S8
The obvious reason why iTunes videos are not supposed to play on Galaxy S8 is mainly because they are FairPlay DRM copy protection locked. With this decryption, Apple want to keep their customers to stay on their ecosystem only. As a result, there is not a Android compatible iTunes or player for playing iTunes movies and TV shows. This absolutely causes inconvenience to movie lovers who want to watch kinds of videos across different apps or platforms. Luckily nowadays many tech companies have realized this high request from customers. As result, couples of DRM removal software have been developed to solve this issue.
The one that worth mentioning is the DRmare iTunes to Galaxy S8 Converter for Mac/Windows for its friendly interface and high performance in converting the DRM-protected iTunes M4V videos to Samsung Galaxy. The appearance is mainly split into two parts, the main working area and the bottom menu area. It is really simple and neat while it can runs at a 30X faster speed without any quality loss.
DRmare iTunes to Galaxy S8 Converter
- Easy, neat and beautiful interface, you don't need any tech knowledge to use it
- Remove DRM copy protection for iTunes rented and purchased movies, TV shows
- Losslessly and smoothly convert iTunes DRM M4V to Galaxy S8 profile directly
- Reliable performance, supports latest Windows, Mac and iTunes versions
Part 2. How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V Videos to Galaxy S8
DRmare iTunes M4V to Galaxy S8 Converter enables users to get rid of DRM protections from iTunes videos within several clicks. It adopts the latest video decryption technology, which can simply break the FairPlay DRM without touching the original videos so that all the info including subtitle, 5.1 AC3 audio track is retained. You may follow these three steps tutorial to use it directly.
- Step 1Add iTunes DRM M4V videos
- Generally, you can either drag&drop to import your iTunes films or you may click the '+' menu to open a list of the iTunes videos and then select the videos you want easily. Please note that the software only supports the authorized DRM protected videos, so don't add other DRM free videos or other videos which are not downloaded completely to it.
- Step 2Select the output video profile for Galaxy S8
- There are multiple compatible formats for Samsung Galaxy S8 such as the MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV and WEBM, so you just need to choose one of these formats you prefer. In addition, DRmare iTunes M4V to Galaxy S8 Converter also offers some preset optimized profiles for Galaxy Series devices, you may select one if you have other previous model of Galaxy S series mobile phone.
- Step 3Convert iTunes M4V to Samsung Galaxy S8
- Then you can try to customize other settings such as subtitle or audio or output folder, you may keep them as default if you don't have any special requirement for this and press the 'Conversion' button from the lower right side to start removing DRM. When it is done, you will get the DRM free iTunes movies and TV shows that can be synced to Samsung Galaxy S8 for free.
Part 3. How to Transfer Converted iTunes Movies to Galaxy S8
From what we have talked above, it is pretty easy to do that, right? Usually it takes only a few clicks and a few minutes to get the iTunes videos without FairPlay DRM. But you still can't enjoy them on your Galaxy S8 before you transferring them to your S8. How? This is actually super easy, you don't need any other extras software. Please refer to the steps here:
1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 to your computer with a USB cable.
2. Then your Galaxy S8 will be detected by the computer and a Galaxy S8 icon will show in the computer explorer folder. Note: Please make sure the USB debug option is turned on in your Galaxy S8, else it may not be recognized.
3. Copy the converted iTunes M4V movies from the computer to your Galaxy S8 device folder,or you might create a specific folder for your videos within the Galaxy S8 device folder.
4. Open the built-in video player app and then choose any iTunes video you want to play. If you want a more powerful video player, you may download the free VLC player from the Goole Play store.
Video Tutorial to Convert iTunes Movies to Samsung Galaxy
If you prefer to a more intuitive way, you are suggested to follow this video tutorial to learn the complete guide on converting DRM-ed iTunes M4V movies on Samsung Galaxy S8 for playback: