Play iTunes M4V Movies on Sharp Aquos S2? Solved!
Q: Recently, I have purchased a Sharp Aquos S2 online for enjoying my digital entertainment when traveling outside, especially for playing videos purchased and rented from iTunes store. But when I converted iTunes movies and TV shows to my phone, I realized that iTunes player is not compatible with Android devices and iTunes videos are not recognized by Aquos S2 directly. So my question comes that is there any solution to make iTunes purchased videos playable on Sharp Aquos S2?
As a matter of fact, it's not difficult task to make iTunes purchases and rentals available in Android devices with the development of DRM decryption technology. In order to avoid taking a lot of detours, here, I will show you the easiest way to play iTunes videos on Sharp Aquos S2.
Part 1. Why We Can't Enjoy iTunes DRM Videos on Sharp Aquos S2
Powered by Android 7.1.1 with Smile UX, Sharp Aquos comes with the 5.5-inch multi-touch screen and IPS LCD display. It supports the resolution of 2040*1080 and has a 3020mAh lithium-ion polymer battery with QC3.0 so that we can use Sharp phone to watch HD movies for a long time without recharge. But to iTunes lovers’ disappointed, there is no iTunes app built-in Sharp Aquos S2, meaning that it's impossible to play iTunes videos on Sharp devices directly.
Maybe you will think of enjoying iTunes movies on Android media player compatible with Sharp Aquos S2. To this point, you should know that for the purpose of avoiding unauthorized sharing, iTunes moves and TV shows are protected by DRM copyright technology encoded with M4V container format. Put it another, videos bought and rented from iTunes are limited to play on Apple ecosystem only. Obviously, Sharp Aquos S2 is running Android operating system.
Although Aquos S2 is compatible with multiple common video formats and codec, including 3GPP, AVI, DivX, FLV, H.263, H.264, MKV, MP4, WebM, WMV and Xvid, iTunes DRM M4V is not included in this Sharp supported video format list. Therefore, what we should do to watch iTunes DRM M4V videos on Sharp Aquos S2? From these reasons why we can't play iTunes movies on Android devices, we can make the conclusion that finding a iTunes DRM M4V Converter is the key point to solve the compatibility issue between iTunes and Sharp.
Part 2. Best iTunes to Sharp Convert - Remove DRM from iTunes M4V Purchases and Rentals
When it comes to the third-party iTunes DRM removal tool, DRmare M4V Converter for Mac is highly recommended, a professional and all-in-one iTunes DRM remover. It is specialized in bypassing FairPlay DRM technology and transfer iTunes DRM M4V to Sharp compatible video formats, like MP4, AVI, MKV as well as WMV simultaneously. Don’t need to worry about output quality and conversion speed, since DRmare DRM M4V Converter has a great balance between quality and speed. You can keep 100% original files at 30X faster speed while removing iTunes DRM M4V videos to Sharp Aquos supported files.
DRmare iTunes to Sharp Converter
- Convert iTunes DRM movies to multiple devices with zero quality loss
- Remove FairPlay DRM technology from both iTunes purchases and rentals
- Losslessly convert iTunes M4V to Sharp Aquos S2 at a faster speed
- Compatible with all kinds of Windows and Mac operating systems
There is a step-by-step tutorial to guide you to convert iTunes DRM M4V purchases and rentals to common non-DRM videos for playback on Sharp Aquos S2.
- Step 1 Add downloaded iTunes movies and TV shows
- Once you have downloaded iTunes DRM purchases and rentals on your computer, you can click the "Add Files" button at the left-bottom corner of the main interface to open a new windows, where you can choose favorite iTunes videos from iTunes library directly. Alternatively, you can import iTunes videos via dragging&dropping action.
- Step 2Define the output video profile for Sharp Aquos S2
- Touch the "Format" option next to the "+" button, it will pop up a new windows showing all supported output formats by DRmare. Since Aquos S2 supports a lot of video formats, like 3GPP, AVI, DivX, FLV, H.263, H.264, MKV and MP4, you can choose the most suitable one as the output format for Sharp Aquos S2.
- Step 3Remove DRM and convert iTunes videos for Aquos S2
- Before you launch the conversion process, you can set the target folder by clicking the "Output" icon at the main interface of DRmare M4V Converter. And then you just need to touch the "Convert" tab to start your travel of converting iTunes M4V purchases and rentals.
Part 3. In Conclusion
Once the converting process finishes, you can locate the unprotected iTunes movies and TV shows on destination folder. Then, you can connect Sharp devices with your computer via USB cable and transfer iTunes videos to Sharp Aquos S2 via copy&paste action.
It's obvious that unless there is an iTunes app available in Sharp phone, DRmare M4V Converter could be the best approach to play iTunes purchases and rentals on Android devices, like Aquos S2, LG G6 and HTC U11. Once you get rid of DRM lock from iTunes movies and TV shows, you are able to enjoy iTunes videos freely. What are you waiting for? Why not have a try of this free trial version of DRmare M4V Converter and watch iTunes videos on Sharp Aquos S2.