How to Convert iTunes DRM M4V Videos to LG G6
LG announced its latest flagship phone G6 during the Mobile World Congress on February 26, 2017.
Compared to the previous model G5, it abandons the module design and changes a lot. G6 has a more elegant polished metal and glass unibody which is IP68 water resistant, 18:9 aspect ratio expansive screen, sharper camera, high processor Snapdragon 821 and 3300 mAh battery. In addition, it is also the first non-Google phone features Google Assistant and the Amazon and HDR content compatibility. It is an excellent choice if you want to experience HDR videos on LG G6.
But one thing you need to notice is that like other Android phones, LG G6 doesn't has the ability to play iTunes M4V videos due to the Apple official DRM limitations. To let you get full use of iTunes videos, I will introduce a best way for you to play iTunes movies on LG G6.
Part 1. Work-around to Play iTunes M4V Videos on LG G6
For the videos like Amazon instant video, Netflix video etc., you can open the corresponding app to click the title you want to play easily. However, until now there is still no any official iTunes app for Android yet. Except casting iTunes videos from Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad etc., there is not such an app for playing iTunes purchased or rental movies on LG G6. Even if you transfer the files, they won't be recognized with FairPlay DRM protected.
Someone may wonder if there's any workable way to get rid of DRM from iTunes videos. Of course. Actually the technology to remove DRM is very mature today and there are couples of third party software in the market that can accomplish this task easily. The important part is to find the one that suits your needs best. For my part, I am very concerned about the converting speed and output quality, so I'd prefer the latest professional DRmare M4V Converter for Mac/Windows, which is a compelling iTunes DRM removal tool with lossless quality and 30X faster speed. If you want to try the software, you can simply download the trial version by clicking the following button.
DRmare iTunes M4V to LG Converter
- Bypass DRM from all iTunes videos including SD, HD 720P and 1080P movies
- Convert iTunes M4V to portable devices including LG G6, Samsung S8 and so on
- Run at a 30X faster speed with AC3 5.1 audio, subtitles preserved
- Fully compatible with iTunes 12.6, Windows XP/7/8/10 and Mac 10.8-10.12
Part 2. Easy Steps to Transfer iTunes Movies to LG G6
The iTunes DRM removal process is very intuitive. Basically you just need to import your iTunes videos to the software and then click 'Conversion' button. The software will automatically output the DRM free videos for playing on different kinds of devices including LG G6. Depending on your needs, you may do more customization on the output videos such as setting the output format, parameters, subtitles, audio tracks. Following is a typical 3 steps operating tutorial to convert iTunes M4V to LG G6.
- Step 1Add iTunes DRM M4V episodes
- After launching the DRmare software, you will see the main screen with the '+‘ icon on the lower left. You can click it directly, then you will see a popup window with all the titles of the iTunes DRM videos which are downloaded completely on the iTunes.
- Step 2Choose the output format for LG G6
- In general, LG G6 doesn't support much formats. The recommended ones are H.264, MP4, DviX, XviD, WMV. So you can either choose 'MP4' by default or choose a format you want accordingly.
- Step 3Convert iTunes M4V to LG G6
- When you are ready, you can click the conversion button on the lower right of the software screen, the software will start to remove DRM from iTunes videos to play on LG G6. The converting time may vary from several minutes to couples of minutes depending on how many files you convert at a time. You can just leave it to run automatically without the need of sitting in front of the computer.
Part 3. Sum Up
Once it is done, you will find all the iTunes video files are turned to common videos without any DRM limitation. Then you can simply stream the DRM free iTunes videos to your LG G6 from DLAN server for playback. Unless a new iTunes app for Android is released, DRmare M4V Converter could be the best way for you to enjoy iTunes videos freely. In addition, by removing DRM, you can also backup your iTunes videos including the movie rentals for future watching. You don't need to worry about if your videos will be lost or expired. So if you are an iTunes video fan and having a LG G6 or other Android phones, you should definitely get the software to help you convert the iTunes videos. The free trial has the same features as the paid version except it will be limited to convert only the first 5 minutes of each iTunes movie.
Video Tutorial to Watch iTunes M4V on LG G6