Recently, OnePlus released two new Android smartphones, OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro, and many people are attracted by their powerful hardware. Take OnePlus Pro as an example, it has Snapdragon 855 chipset and 6.67 inches AMOLED touchscreen. It has 8/12 GB RAM, 256GB internal storage, or 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. Its battery is 4000mAh, it will support long time movie playback. All of these features are a good thing for those who like to watch movies on smartphones on the go.
However, watching iTunes videos on non-Apple devices like OnePlus 7/7 Pro and other Android devices are not allowed. In this article, we would like to share a tip to you to play iTunes movies on OnePlus 7/7 Pro without any limitations.
Part 1. Way to Make iTunes Videos Playable on OnePlus 7/7 Pro
Nowadays, more and more people like transferring movies to their smartphones and watching movies on the go, such as transfer movies from iTunes to OnePlus 7/7 Pro for watching. But iTunes movies can't be played on non-Apple devices, because it is protected by DRM and its movies are M4V formats. In this case, is there any powerful program that can help you to get rid of iTunes DRM protection and convert iTunes movies to OnePlus 7/7 Pro for playing? The answer is yes, what you need is DRmare M4V Converter for Mac.
DRmare M4V Converter is a popular iTunes DRM removal program. It not only can help you to remove DRM protection from iTunes movies, but also can convert iTunes M4V to common videos formats, such as MP4, MOV, and more. With the help of this converter, you can transfer and play iTunes movies on OnePlus 7/7 Pro with ease.
Now, please click the "Download" button below to download and install DRmare M4V Converter, and follow the tutorial we show you to start converting your iTunes movies.
DRmare M4V Converter for OnePlus 7/7 Pro
Part 2. Tutorial to Play iTunes DRM Movies on OnePlus 7/7 Pro
- Step 1Add iTunes videos to DRmare program
- Once you had downloaded and installed DRmare M4V Converter on your computer successfully, then you can launch the program and start your conversion of iTunes movies. In DRmare M4V Converter program, we provide two ways for you to add iTunes DRM movies. One is to click the "Add Files" button at the bottom left of the interface to choose wanted iTunes videos files from iTunes library. Another way is that you can drag and drop iTunes DRM protected movies and TV shows to the main interface directly.
- Step 2Select the output formats for OnePlus 7/7 Pro
- After you add iTunes movies to the program, next you can click "Format" tab to choose the output format for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. We support output formats like MP4, AVI and more. You could set the compatible format for your OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro as you want. But here we recommend you to define MP4 as the output format, as MP4 is of high compatibility and can be recognized by almost all Android smartphones. In addition, you can also personalize the bit rate, frame rate, video size and more for the iTunes videos you want to convert.
- Step 3Convert iTunes M4V for OnePlus 7/7 Pro
- Now, you could touch the "Conversion" button at the bottom right of the main interface. Once the converting process finishes, you can get the DRM-free iTunes videos and it will be saved on your computer. You can go to the "Converted" to find the target folder and preview the converted iTunes videos. As for transferring iTunes converted videos to OnePlus 7/7 Pro, now is very easy for you. You just need to connect your OnePlus device to your computer via USB cable or Wi-Fi networking, and then you can sync iTunes videos to 7/7 Pro by copying and pasting action. After that, you can play iTunes movies on OnePlus 7/7 Pro without any restrictions.
Part 3. Detailed Comparison Between OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
Here we show you the similarity and difference between OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro, you could take a detailed look of it.
Similarity: Both OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro offer OLED displays with optical in-display fingerprint sensors and they both run on Snapdragon 855. They also deliver the same software experience with Android at the core and Oxygen OS over the top.
Differences: There are lots of distinctions between OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. Here we take three of them to discuss, they are display, camera and battery. The OnePlus 7 comes with a 6.4-inch flat OLED display, while OnePlus 7 Pro has a 6.67-inch curved OLED display. As for the camera, the OnePlus 7 features a 16-megapixel front camera in the water drop notch on the display and a dual camera on the rear. The OnePlus 7 Pro has a pop-up 16-megapixel front camera and a triple rear camera. For the battery, the OnePlus 7 comes with a 3700mAh, while the OnePlus 7 Pro has a battery capacity of 4000mAh. The Pro model has the company's 30W Warp Charge, but the standard model only offers quick charging. Neither offer wireless charging support.
Part 4. The Verdict
Above is the tip to play iTunes movies on OnePlus 7/7 Pro and the comparison between OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. We hope you could enjoy watching iTunes videos on OnePlus 7/7 Pro freely with the help of DRmare M4V Converter.
If you have any other questions or something want to share with us, please be free to leave your comments below.