How to Play iTunes Movies on Vivo X20/X20 Plus
Vivo is a high competitive technology company and is dedicated to designing, manufacturing and marketing smartphones, smartphone accessories, software and online services. Due to keep persistent innovation on more stunning and popular handsets, Vivo has released two super fascinating Android smartphones, namely Vivo X20 and Vivo X20 Plus in September 2017.
Respectively equipped with the 6.01-inch and 6.43-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen display, X20 and X20 Plus support a higher resolution at up to 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels, providing a good pixel density of 376ppi for the X20 Plus and 402ppi for the X20.
Thanks to this excellent feature, Vivo X20 and X20 Plus are highly recommended media player for watching movies and TV shows, playing games, taking photos and exploring any other digital entertainment. With the intention of adding brilliance to these Vivo devices' present splendor, here, we will introduce the effective and professional workaround to playing iTunes DRM protected videos on Vivo X20/X20 Plus.
Part 1. Best Tool to Make iTunes Video Playable on Vivo X20/X20 Plus
Someone might be confused why I need to write a tutorial of playing iTunes movies and TV shows on X20 and X20 Plus, since it could be as easy as copying and pasting action. In fact, if you have tried this solution to sync iTunes videos to Vivo smartphones, you will discover this is an unfeasible approach. Please be well noted that there are a lot of limitation encoded in iTunes digital content. The biggest restrictions are that you are limited to enjoy iTunes movies and TV shows on authorized Apple devices only and you need to finish watching movies rented from iTunes within 48 hours because of the FairPlay DRM copyright technology and M4V container format.
Obviously, X20 and X20 Plus are not included in allowed ecosystem by Apple, which are totally Android devices. In order to make iTunes DRM M4V videos available for Vivo X20 and X20 Plus, you should use the third-party software to break iTunes DRM lock and transfer iTunes M4V to Vivo supported video or audio formats, like MP4.
To make it easier, here, we introduce the powerful iTunes DRM removal solution, called DRmare M4V Converter for Mac/Windows for you to achieve this goal and provide the quick tutorial on how to move iTunes protected M4V movies to X20/X20 Plus. By adopting innovative DRM decryption technology, DRmare M4V Converter is specially designed to get rid of DRM protection from iTunes purchased and rented videos, including movies, TV shows, music videos, and iTunes Extras. Plus, it's also a professional all-in-one video converter, with which you can transfer iTunes M4V to almost all common video and audio formats, like MP4, MOV, AVI, MPEG, MKV, MP3, AAC, etc.
DRmare iTunes M4V to Vivo Converter
- Bypass DRM from all iTunes videos including SD, HD 720P and 1080P movies
- Convert iTunes M4V to portable devices including Vivo X20/ X20 Plus, LG G6. etc
- Run at a 30X faster speed with AC3 5.1 audio, subtitles preserved
- Fully compatible with iTunes 12.6, Windows XP/7/8/10 and Mac 10.8-10.12
Part 2. How to Play iTunes Protected Movies on X20/X20 Plus
Once you have downloaded iTunes videos on your computer and authorize your iTunes store to share iTunes library XML with other applications, follow this quick tutorial to remove DRM protection from iTunes video files via DRmare iTunes M4V to Vivo Converter.
- Step 1Import iTunes protected videos to DRmare software
- When you download and install DRmare iTunes video converter successfully, please activate this software with the licensed code you received from DRmare Studio. There are two ways for you to add iTunes DRM movies to this smart software. One is to touch the "Add Files" option to select wanted iTunes files from iTunes library. The other is to drag and drop iTunes protected movies and TV shows to the main interface directly.
- Step 2Define the output formats for Vivo X20/X20 Plus
- Please click the "Format" tab to set the output format for Vivo X20 and X20 Plus. There are various Vivo compatible formats to choose. Since MP4 has the higher compatibility and can be recognized by almost all Android smartphones, we highly recommend you to define MP4 as the output format. Also you can customize the destination folder by clicking the "Output" menu and personalize bit rate, frame rate, video size, and more for the converted iTunes DRM-free videos.
- Step 3Remove DRM & convert iTunes M4V for X20/X20 Plus
- Please press the conversion button at the bottom right of the main interface. DRmare DRM removal software will remove DRM restrictions from uploaded iTunes files and convert them according to your personal settings. Once the converting process ends, you can get all iTunes converted DRM-free movies and TV episodes on target folder. As for syncing iTunes unprotected videos to X20/X20 Plus, you can connect your Vivo devices to computer via USB cable or Wi-Fi networking, and then you can transfer iTunes movies to X20 and X20 Plus via copying&pasting action for playback.
Part 3. Detailed Comparison Between Vivo X20 & X20 Plus
Vivo X20 or X20 Plus, chooses which one as your portable handset? Let's take a more detailed look at these two Vivo smartphones between similarity and difference.
Similarity. From the starter, we all know that X20 and X20 Plus can support the same resolution. Are there some other common features built-in Vivo X20 and X20 Plus? Of course yes. Both of them are running the latest Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) operating system and powered by 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 660. Although they have the different size of display, X20 Plus and X20 come with the same memory, including a 4GB of RAM, a 64GB of internal storage and a up to 256GB expandable memory via microSD card. That's to say, both Vivo devices are capable of handling heavy tasks, such as multitasking and gaming. Apart from a fingerprint scanner, X20 and X20 Plus also have a Face Unlock as a biometric security feature, which is the same new feature as Apple's latest phone, iPhone X. With built-in AK4376A audio chip, the X20 and X20 Plus allow you to listen to Hi-Fi audio.
Difference. There are various common features adopted in X20 and X20 Plus. As far as the difference is concerned, the three biggest different features between them are the different display, battery capacity, and the selling price. Because we have reviewed the touchsreen of X20 and X20 Plus already, now let's talk about the last two differences. Compared to other popular devices in the market, in the aspect of battery capacity, there is no doubt that Vivo has done the good job, with which X20 comes with a 3250mAh battery and X20 Plus features a larger 3900mAh battery. As for the price, the X20 Plus costs more $80 than the X20's.