OnePlus is a Chinese mobile phone manufacturer created in 2013 with the slogan 'Never Settle'. Their main goal is to develop budget phones without sacrificing the quality and user experience.
In July of this year 2017, OnePlus has unveiled the performance monster flagship phone OnePlus 5, taking things up another level with seriously new upgrade directly from the previous OnePlus 3. It is thought as one of the best flagship phones with similar performance like iPhone 7, LG G6, Samsung S8 but is at a several hundreds dollars lower price.
The OnePlus 5 features the most powerful Snapdragon 835 processor, dual back camera, 5.5-incal 1080P AMOLED screen which covers the wide DCI-P3 colour gamut, 64 or 128GB storage, 6 or 8GB RAM and Dash Charge. No matter you use it for taking phones, playing common videos or games, it will work smoothly and perfectly.
But watching iTunes videos is always an exception for non-apple devices. In this article, I will walk you through on how to play DRM iTunes videos on OnePlus 5 in a new way.
- Part 1. Watch iTunes Videos on OnePlus 5 Tips
- Part 2. Convert iTunes DRM M4V Movies to OnePlus 5
- Part 3. Conclusion
Part 1. How to Play iTunes Videos on OnePlus 5
Like other Android Mobile Phones, OnePlus 5 is not compatible with the iTunes digital media contents inherently. The Android system and Apple system are in competition with each other. So they limit the DRM media files to play on their own ecosystem only. If you want to enjoy iTunes media files like movies, TV shows, Extras on OnePlus 5, the most intuitive way is to remove the FairPlay DRM by a reliable DRM media converter. You just need to select one software which works best for you. But please note that some programs may have lots of shortcomings such as some maybe not compatible with the 1080P videos or Extras, some will reduce the output video quality and some even runs at an annoying low speed. So you'd better spend some time to find a best one. Here I will recommend a best iTunes DRM removal from DRmare studio. With the well-designed DRmare iTunes to OnePlus Converter for Mac/Windows, you can import your iTunes M4V movies and convert them to your OnePlus 5 with only 1 click. The converting speed is fast and output quality is kept 100% by adopting the top-notch video encoding and transcoding technology. If you are an iTunes video lover, you can give it a shot. The trial version is readily available for both Windows and Mac.
DRmare iTunes M4V to OnePlus 5 Converter
- Remove DRM restrictions from all kinds of iTunes purchased and rental videos
- Convert iTunes videos to work with most popular mobile devices like OnePlus 5
- Keep 1:1 original quality to convert iTunes movies at a surprisingly fast speed
- Intuitive interface, detailed tutorials, making converting iTunes videos easiest ever
Part 2. Remove DRM from iTunes Videos to Play on OnePlus 5
DRmare is well-designed with all the core converting features in a concise screen. You don't even need any technical knowledge to use it and it is foolproof. For your reference, you can convert iTunes M4V to OnePlus 5 with three steps only.
- Step 1Load iTunes M4V videos
- Before converting iTunes videos, please make sure you have rented/purchased the videos and download them to your computers first. After that, you will find them on the iTunes library and you can drag & drop them to the DRmare software to add them. DRmare iTunes to OnePlus 5 Converter supports batch conversion, you can load couples of your video files at a time.
- Step 2Choose a video format for OnePlus 5
- By default, the output format is set to output as 'MP4(Lossless)', you can keep this settings to convert your videos and remove DRM without quality loss. However, if you simply want to convert to a specific format, you can click the format selection droplist from the bottom and then go to the 'HD Video' tab or 'General Video' tab to select the new output video profile.
- Step 3Remove DRM from iTunes movies
- After that, you can click the 'Conversion' button slightly to start the converting process to remove DRM. If you have imported many video files, it may take a while, so please wait a patiently. You can simply leave the software to run on its own and go to do other things while waiting. Once the process is done, there won't be any DRM protection on the output videos and you will find them on the output folder you have selected.
Part 3. More info about OnePlus 5
Finally, you can transfer the converted iTunes videos to your OnePlus 5 via the USB type-C cable and start to enjoy the videos. The videos will be played smoothly on the high hardware specs OnePlus 5. It should be the latest and fastest flagship mobile phone as of the time of this writing. Besides the performance, OnePlus 5 also has a fantastic software Oxygen OS, which is thought as the most clean and perfect Android skin. Generally, it helps to make the Android system more concise and adds extra bits that make it better. The most notable feature of the new Oxygen OS is the introduction of electronic image stabilization (EIS) which can help you reduce the image shakiness slightly when shooting 4K videos. The second feature is that it adds a new 'Reading' mode filters out blue light, making reading text easier in the dark. Also, there is a 'Gaming' mode which can turns off pestering notifications when you're emerging in the games. If you like the Oxygen OS and you want to experience the best performance of a flagship phone has to offer but still save some dollars, One-Plus 5 is the best choice.
Leave a Comment