How to Play iTunes M4V Videos on Samsung Galaxy Tab
Q: My son asked me to purchase a tablet for his next long trip as his birthday gift. Compared to many popular tablets in the market, I decided to buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 for him due to its generous touchscreen with high resolution, long-life battery and support for HDR videos. Besides, I have purchased and rented tons of movies and TV shows from iTunes store using my Mac. But I found that iTunes digital content can't be imported to my new Galaxy Tab for playing. Then question is coming that is there a way to help me to transfer iTunes videos to my Samsung Galaxy Tab S3?
Unveiled at MWC 2017 on February 26, 2017, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is the first device to run Android Nougat. With a 9.7 inch Super AMOLED display, it features a resolution of 2048*1536 and available for HDR videos. Equipped with a 6000mAh battery, Tab 3 is able to support video playback up to 12 hours without recharged. Plus, it comes with a 4GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, there is no doubt that Galaxy Tab 3 is really an unquestionable video player for you to watch iTunes videos for playback.
Part 1. Best Solution to Transfer iTunes Videos to Galaxy Tab S3
Thanks to these amazing features, Galaxy Tab S3 is an ideal device for us to watch iTunes movies and TV episodes when you are in a trip. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to play iTunes media files on this smart device directly. Generally speaking, iTunes purchases and rentals are encoded in M4V container format with built-in FairPlay DRM technology, which can be recognized by Apple-approved devices, such as iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, as well as Apple TV. Since Galaxy Tab is powered by Android operating system, which is totally different from Apple ecosystem, iTunes movies can't play on Tab S3. In addition, Galaxy Tab S3 only supports limited video formats form Samsung official website, including H.263, H.264, MPEG4, WMV, DivX. Obviously, M4V files are not compatible with it.
As a result, are we completely stuck here? Not really! With the purpose for converting iTunes M4V videos to Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, you just need to seek for an all-in-one professional third-party software that can help you to break the DRM lock losslessly and convert iTunes M4V to other Samsung compatible video formats, such as MP4, WMV, and more. Fortunately, with the development of DRM decryption technology, iTunes DRM solution providers have designed and developed more and more powerful iTunes DRM crackers for you to enjoy your digital entertainment on portable devices more convenient. Here, we'll meet DRmare M4V Converter for Mac/Windows, a multifunctional iTunes DRM removal tool, that can get rid of DRM protection and convert iTunes M4V to Samsung Galaxy supported formats simultaneously by doing a few clicks.
DRmare iTunes to Samsung Galaxy Converter
- Convert iTunes M4V videos to any other portable devices
- Remove FairPlay DRM protection from iTunes rentals and purchases
- Convert iTunes M4V to Samsung Galaxy Tab at 30X faster speed
- Compatible with all kinds of Windows and Mac operating systems
Part 2. How to Convert iTunes DRM Videos to Galaxy Tab S3
DRmare M4V to Samsung Galaxy Converter can keep 100% original quality when removing DRM restriction and converting iTunes movies and TV series to Samsung Galaxy Tab supported video formats. By adopting innovative DRM decryption technology, it can work at a 30X faster speed and supports bath conversion. Now, you can follow this detailed step by step instruction to convert DRM-ed iTunes M4V videos to watch on Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.
- Step 1Import iTunes DRM M4V movies to DRmare
- Before you start to add iTunes videos to DRmare M4V Converter, please make sure that you have downloaded them completely to your computer. Then you can simply drag and drop them to the right area of this smart software. Or you can also select movies and TV show series from iTunes library by touching the "Add Files" from the bottom left side of main interface.
- Step 2Set the output format for Samsung Galaxy Tab
- As we all known that Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 can play the following video formats like H.263, H.264, MPEG4, WMV, DivX. Therefore, you can click the "Format" button to choose the compatible format according to your needs. Here, we will highly recommend MP4 (Lossless) or HD MP4 that can work best with Samsung Galaxy Tab.
- Step 3Convert iTunes M4V to Samsung Galaxy Tab
- By the way, this smart iTunes DRM removal tool allows you to customize the parameters of converted videos by clicking the gear icon in advance. Once all settings are OK, it's time to remove DRM protection and convert iTunes M4V to other Galaxy Tab supported format that you set before by pressing the "Convert" option at the bottom right.
More Tips: The Differences About Galaxy Tab S3/A 10.1/S2/E
Are you also the Samsung Galaxy Tab addict and would like to change your old Galaxy devices for a new wonderful Galaxy Tab? If you are in a dilemma to decide which one to purchase, you can read on this article to make the right decision. Here, we will provide a detailed overview of these Galaxy Tabs for your reference.
||Galaxy Tab S3
||Galaxy Tab A 10.1
||Galaxy Tab S2
||Galaxy Tab E
||2048 x 1536 Pixels(QXGA)
||FHD (1920x1200 Pixels)
||FHD (1280x720 Pixels)
||FHD (1920x1080 Pixels)
||Android 6.0 Marshmallow
||Android Lollipop, 5.1.1
||Android 6.0 Marshmallow
||9.34 x 6.65 x 0.24
||10.0 x 6.46 x 0.32 mm
||8.35 x 4.96 x 0.35 mm
||9.34 x 6.65 x 0.22 mm