How to Play iTunes M4V Videos on Asus ZenFone 5/5Z
Q: I have purchased an Asus phone called ZenFone 5 because of its 6.20-inch Full HD+ all-screen display and big internal storage so that I can make video entertainment more enjoyable by using this big Asus ZenFone. When I import purchased and rented iTunes movies to ZenFone 5, I discovered I made a low-level error that Asus Android smartphone is not compatible with iTunes movies and TV shows directly. Is there any way to play iTunes videos on Asus ZenFone 5 losslessly?
If you are one of the Asus phone users who also love to purchase and rent movies and TV shows on iTunes store, you might have met the same playing issue mentioned-above. Fortunately, every question always comes with a wonderful answer. In this article, I will show you the detailed tutorial on how to make iTunes movies and TV shows playable on Asus ZenFone 5/5Z.
Part 1. Everything We Know about ZenFone Z/Z5
When we are talking about Asus phones, the top-tier phone in Asus series is the ZenFone 5 or ZenFone 5Z that is very similar in all aspects. With a 6.2-inch touchscreen display, this smart Asus ZenFone 5 and 5z can support a resolution of 1080*2246 pixels.
Running Android 8.0 Oreo, the Asus ZenFone 5 is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor and comes with a RAM of 6GB, while ZenFone 5Z features with 8GB of RAM and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processer. Plus, both of them support 64GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 2TB and have a long-lifetime 300mAh battery.
When you need to choose a smartphone to start your video trip, there is no doubt the Asus ZenFone 5/5Z is a smart choice.
Part 2. Convert iTunes Movies to DRM-free Videos for Asus ZenFone Phone
When you open your Asus ZenFone smartphone, you will discover that there is no iTunes app in ZenFone 5 and 5Z, which meaning that you can't authorize iTunes account and play iTunes movies on ZenFone phones due to DRM technology and different video format.
Under this circumstance, in order to play iTunes DRM videos on ZenFone 5Z/5, you can retort to an iTunes DRM removal tool that can help you convert iTunes M4V to ZenFone compatible formats while removing DRM from iTunes purchases and rentals.
DRmare M4V Converter for Mac/Windows is such professional software, which is specialized in breaking DRM protection from a wide variety of iTunes videos, including iTunes movies, TV shows, iTunes Extras, etc. Apart from an iTunes DRM remover, it's also an all-in-one M4V converter. It can convert iTunes DRM M4V to multiple video and audio formats, like MP4, MOV, AVI, MP4G, MKV, etc.
DRmare iTunes to Asus ZenFone Converter
- Remove DRM from all iTunes videos including SD, HD 720P and 1080P movies
- Convert iTunes M4V videso to all popular formats and protable devices
- Run at a 20X faster speed to crack DRM movies without quality loss
- Fully compatible with iTunes 12.7, Windows XP/7/8/10 and Mac 10.8-10.12
In order to refer to the following tutorial to convert iTunes movies and TV shows to Asus phone, please download and install the free trial version on your computer in advance.
- Step 1Import iTunes protected movies to DRmare
- You can directly drag and drop downloaded DRM iTunes purchases and rentals to the main window of DRmare iTunes M4V Converter. Or you are able to choose favorite iTunes files from iTunes library by clicking the 'Add File' button.
- Step 2Customize output video for Asus ZenFone
- Please click the 'Format' button to open a new window, where you can see a wide variety of output audio and video formats and choose the favorite video format as the output format for ZenFone Z5/Z. Also, you are allowed to customize the movies such as audio track, subtitle, bit rate, frame rate, etc.
- Step 3Convert iTunes M4V videos for ZenFone 5/5Z
- The last step is to click 'Convert' icon, DRmare M4V Converter will start to convert iTunes movies while breaking DRM lock. The conversion time depends on how many files you imported.
Part 3. How to Transfer iTunes Videos to ZenFone 5/5Z
Congratulations! You can locate iTunes unprotected video files on destination folder on your computer. You can convert these iTunes movies to any wanted device. As for watching iTunes movies and TV shows on ZenFone 5 or 5Z, you can transfer them to Micro SD card or use some third-party video transferring software, like ES File Explorer. Now, there is a simple yet professional way to convert iTunes purchases and rentals to Asus ZenFone.
Step 1. Connect your computer with Asus ZenFone 5 or 5Z via the data cable.
Step 2. On your ZenFone phone, there is a prompting that are you going to turn on the USB debug mode, please click 'OK' button.
Step 3. Open the file manager of your computer and discover the Video folder of your ZenFone 5/5Z, now you can copy and paste converted iTunes videos from your computer to the ZenFone smartphone directly.
Now, it's time for you to enjoy iTunes movies and TV shows on Asus ZenFone 5Z/5 for playback. If you have some other great ideas or some questions about watching iTunes video files on Asus phone, please feel free to leave a comment in the comment area.