"Hi, I am a complete Mac guy who is not familiar with Android ecosystem devices. Lately, I received a brand new Huawei P10 from my friends as a gift. I wanna know is it possible to transfer my iTunes purchased and rental movies to Huawei P10 for enjoying? " - Asked by Tommy.
Huawei P series is one of the most pupular and fashionable smartphone series, targeting the camera and imaging market. Starting from Huawei P6, Huawei company has spent much effort to make the mobile acceptable by worldwide customers including P7, P8, P9. In February, 2017, Huawei P10 joined by the P10 Plus have been unveiled on the WMC. As usual wither other P series mobile phones, P10 is a super beautiful flagship phone with sleek, comfortable design.
Do you want to use it for playing media files? If so, you can continue to read on to find out more about P10/P10 Plus and how to convert iTunes DRM movies to P10/P10 Plus.
- Part 1. What Are the New Features of Huawei P10/P10 Plus
- Part 2. Guide to Convert iTunes Movies to Huawei P10 Series
- Part 3. How to Transfer Converted iTunes Movies to P10
Part 1. The Major Update of Huawei P10/P10 Plus
Compared to the predecessor Huawei P9/P9 Plus, the update of P10/P10 Plus is obvious. Let's take a look at the main changes:
Display and Design. The Huawei P10 has a 5.1-inch display with a FHD resolution and the P10 Plus has 5.5 inch 2K screen. Both have higher pixel density and sharpest ever display. Also, on the P10 series, the fingerprint sensor has been relocated to the front of the phone and it looks much more compact and beautiful.
Leica Dual Camera 2.0. Huawei P10 series has the same dual-lens which is on the last year's P9, one lens for taking photos in colour and the other for shooting in black and white. But the resolutions of the new cameras of P10 series devices have been highly increased with great performance, the color camera is 12MP while the monochrome camera is 20MP. Furthermore, the two lenses have a F2.2 aperture and the color variant also features optical image stabilization. You can take photos with better bokeh effect and clear image quality even in low light environment.
CPU, Memory, Battery. Huawei P10/P10 Plus has a more powerful Kirin 960 processor, higher 4GB/6GB memory and 3200mAh/3750mAh battery, which make it a breeze to play games, watch movies and execute any operation. Besides, P10 series is combined with the Super Charge technology which takes only 1~2 hours to fully charge the phone.
Other Features. P10/P10 Plus comes in a wide assortment of colors including new colors light green and blue. Besides, the P10 Pus supports waterproofing and it is the first mobile phone which supports the latest 4.5G mobile networks.
Part 2. How to Convert iTunes Movies to Huawei P10
All these new features make Huawei P10/P10 plus a fantastic media device. However, like other non-apple devices, there is a small shortcoming of P10 series that it is not possible to play iTunes videos directly, which are encrypted with the FairPlay DRM scheme. Under this protection, Apple only allows users to authorize the media files such as iTunes movies, TV shows and Extras to play on the Apple devices like Mac computers, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch etc. So if you want to enjoy iTunes videos on other Android devices, the only way is to delete the DRM encryption to break the limitation. You just need to use a dedicated DRM removal tool such as the DRmare iTunes to Huawei P10 Converter for Windows/Mac to convert the iTunes DRM videos and encode the videos to Huawei P10 compatible videos which have no DRM protection. How? Let's work together to find out the solution. Normally it takes only 3 steps.
DRmare iTunes to Huawei P10 Video Converter
- Step 1Load iTunes DRM M4V videos
- To start, please make sure you have already downloaded the iTunes videos on your computer. Then you can launch the DRmare M4V Converter, the iTunes will open automatically as well. Next you will find all the videos on the iTunes library and you can simply drag the videos you want from the iTunes library to the DRmare software screen.
- Step 2Define a video extension for Huawei P10
- Huawei P10/P10 Plus officially supports the video formats including 3GP, MP4, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB and so on. So you can either keep the default MP4(Lossless) output format or you can select another P10 compatible video extension from the list. Besides, you are allowed to customize the output parameters like bit rate, frame rate, codec, audio track and subtitle.
- Step 3Convert iTunes M4V to Huawei P10 series
- Finally, you can slightly click the conversion button, the DRmare M4V to Huawei P10 Converter will strip DRM from all the videos with a fastest converting speed in batch and transcode the videos for your Huawei P10 mobile phone. Depending on how many files you have, the total converting time may vary, so please just wait for it to complete the process patiently.
Part 3. Move Converted iTunes Movies to P10/P10 Series
Now you are go to go. By converting the videos with the DRmare iTunes to Huawei P10 Video Converter, you will get the common video files without any copy protection and you can transfer the videos to almost any hot devices like Huawei P10/P10 Plus for playback. To do so, you can either move the videos to the internal memory of Huawei P10 via USB cable or by using copying the videos to a memory card. In general, it supports a Micro SD card with FAT or NTFS format and up to 256GB capacity. I will take the memory card to show you how to do that step by step.
1. Connect a Micro SD card to your computer. You can put the memory card in a card reader and then connect it to the computer by plugging it in the USB interface.
2. Copy the iTunes videos to the memory card. After connecting, you will see the memory card on your computer explorer (Windows computer) or on the Finder (Mac computer). You can directly copy and paste the files to the memory card from the computer.
3. Plug in the Micro SD to Huawei P10. You can open the sim card slot, then you will find the slot for inserting the Micro SD card. When it is done, you can locate the videos to play easily on Huawei P10 series.
Leave a Comment