iTunes to Motorola – Convert iTunes M4V Videos to Motorola Smartphones
As a consequence of a split by Motorola, Motorola Mobility is a home electronics and telecommunications company found in 2011. Since Google acquired it once, this Motorola Mobility is dedicated to produce smartphones and other mobile devices running the Android operating system. Up to now, Motorola has revealed various stunning smartphones, such as Moto G series, Droid Turbo, and Moto Z series.
Powered by 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, Motorola Moto G5 Plus features a 5.2-inch touchscreen with a 1080*1920 resolution.
As for Droid Turbo (also called Moto Maxx in South Amercia), equipped with a long-life battery, a 3900 mAh battery, Moto Maxx can use two days without needing recharge.
Besides, by adopting Turbo Charger, you just need to charge 15 minutes for an external eight hours of use. Coming with a 5.5-inch shatter-resistant display and a fast processor, Motorola Z is the world's thinnest premium smartphone plus the unlimited possibilities of Moto Mods.
Part 1. Why We Can't Transfer iTunes M4V Videos to Motorola Directly
Featuring up to 30 hours or over battery, a big display screen with high resolution, and a large amount of memory, no matter which Motorola handset you choose, they are all a smart choice for you to watch your movies and TV shows at anywhere. As one of the largest online digital store, iTunes store provides tons of movies, TV shows, music, audiobooks, and more for you to purchase or rent, in which it can meet your all special requirement. But the pity is that there is no way to play iTunes videos on Motorola smartphones directly. Generally speaking, movies, TV shows and other videos purchased and rented from iTunes are protected by FairPlay DRM copyright technology, you are allowed to play these iTunes files on Apple-approved devices and players, such as iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, etc. Besides, iTunes DRM videos are usually encoded in M4V container format, yet Motorola smartphones are compatible with MP4 and 3GP format only. Therefore, if you want to play iTunes M4V videos on Motorala smartphones, such as Motorola Moto G series, Droid Turbo, Mote Z series and so on, you should find out a professional third-party software that can help you to remove DRM protection from iTunes digital content and convert iTunes M4V to Motorola compatible formats like MP4.
Part 2. Introduction of Best iTunes to Motorola DRM M4V Video Converter
If you have no idea about which iTunes DRM removal solution to select, since there are a lot of smart yet professional iTunes M4V video converters in the market, here, we high recommend DRmare M4V Converter for you. As one of the ultimate iTunes DRM crackers, DRmare M4V Converter is developed to get rid of DRM restriction from iTunes rentals and purchases at a 30X fast speed, at the same time, it enables you to convert M4V videos to other common formats, such as MP4, supported by Motorola, AVI, MOV, MPEG, MKV, etc. With the using of DRmare M4V Converter, you can customize your converted iTunes videos by changing the bit rate, frame rate, video size, etc. before conversion.
DRmare iTunes to Motorola Converter
Part 3. Simple Step-by-step Tutorial to Convert iTunes DRM Videos to Motorola
Now, you can download and install the free trial version of DRmare iTunes to Motorola Converter to test its powerful performance. Besides, it is available for both Windows and Mac OS. Here we will take DRmare M4V Converter for Mac as example, and show you this step-by-step guide to convert iTunes DRM-locked videos to Motorola smartphones easily.
- Step 1 Load iTunes M4V movies/TV shows to DRmare
- Double click to open DRmare M4V converter for Mac, meanwhile, iTunes will be launched automatically. Then you can touch the "Add Files" tab to import wanted DRM-protected videos to DRmare. Or you can also add iTunes files via drag&drop action.
- Step 2 Define the output format as MP4
- Once you finish loading iTunes DRM videos, the next thing you should do is to tap the "Format" button. It will show up a new windows, in which you can set MP4 as the output format. In this step, you can also change the destination folder by clicking the option near the "Format" button. Of course, you can skip this step, the destination folder will be by default.
- Step 3 Start to strip DRM & convert videos for Motorola
- When all settings are OK, you can start to remove DRM limitation and convert iTunes M4V to MP4 at 30X faster speed with zero quality loss by tapping the "Convert" button.
- Step 4 Stream iTunes DRM-free MP4 videos to Motorola
- After the conversion process completes, you can find the common unprotected iTunes movies and TV shows at the target folder that you set before. Congratulations! Now you can sync the DRM-free iTunes video files to Motorola smartphones, such as Motorola Moto G, Moto Z, and Droid Turbo via USB cable.