Nokia 8 is the first high-end Nokia-branded Android smartphone announced on August 16, 2017 in London, UK by HMD Global. Before this, HMD has already launched three Android phones Nokia 6/5/3 and one revamped feature phone Nokia 3310.
Unlike the previous phones, Nokia 8 is a most powerful phone with high-end flagship hardware specs at a rather higher price. Nokia 8 features a 5.3 inch Quad HD display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, Zeiss dual 13M back cameras, 4GB ram and 64GB storage with micro SD extension support. It may not beat the curved-screen, water-resistant Galaxy S8 on design and specs and the OnePlus 5 on value and other best Android phones. Nokia 8 is expected to attract customers for its overall experience with three elements unique design, the brand appeal and pure Android system.
Have you thought of getting one Nokia 8? As a Nokia fan who want to switch phone back to Nokia from other high end phones such as iPhone, one important thing you can't ignore is that how to transfer iTunes movies and TV shows to Nokia 8. If you have already got an Nokia 8 or you are thinking about getting one, please just check this post to find out the answer.
Part 1. Best tool to Transfer iTunes Movies to Nokia 8
Usually to transfer digital media files to an Android phone such as Nokia 8, you just need to connect it to your computer via an USB cable or simply transfer files via an Micro SD card. That is simple enough for everyone to complete. But this method won't work directly for the iTunes digital media files like the iTunes movies, TV shows, Apple Music etc. as they are encoded with the digital rights management (DRM) scheme. Even you can transfer them to Nokia 8, they won't be playable. That is totally disappointed for users who have spent a fortune on the iTunes movies, TV shows, Extras.
Fortunately, nowadays there is another best solution which will surely cheer you up, you can quickly unlock the FairPlay DRM by a crafted DRM remover. Here I will recommend you the DRmare iTunes M4V Converter. It has a lot of polished features which other competitive DRM removal software in the market can't match. Furthermore, it offers a totally free trial version which works for both Windows and Mac operating system, you can take your time to download it to try it out before purchasing. Personally I am really impressive with its high performance. Following is a list of the top features of DRmare M4V Converter.
DRmare iTunes to Nokia 8 Converter
- Easy, sleek and stunning interface, you don't need any tech knowledge to use it
- Strip FairPlay DRM encryption from all kind of iTunes M4V movies, TV shows, Extras
- Losslessly and promptly convert iTunes M4V to Nokia 8 at a 30X faster speed
- Lifetime free update and responsive technical support, get instant help anytime
Part 2. Detailed Tutorial to Convert iTunes M4V to Nokia 8
let's get started to find out how does it work. If you still haven't download it yet, please click the related download button to download the right version to your computer. Also, DRmare M4V Converter is designed to work with iTunes directly. Prior to the conversion, please make sure you have already download videos on iTunes. After that, you can follow 3 simple steps.
- Step 1Import iTunes M4V movies
- When you launch the software, you will see the main screen of it. You can click the '+' button from the bottom side to open the media file selection window and choose the movies, TV series or Extras you want to convert. Also, you can drag and drop the videos from iTunes to the software main screen too if that is easier for you.
- Step 2Define output format as MP4
- Like other Android phones, Nokia 8 supports MP4 perfectly which is an universal video format, so you just need to keep the default MP4 format. This format can not only keep the lossless video quality but also supports fastest conversion without encoding. Apart from that, you can do other settings such as the bit rate, frame rate, codec, subtitle, audio track etc. to make your video more personalized.
- Step 3Convert iTunes videos to Nokia 8
- Next, please click the 'Convert' button from the bottom right side, the software will start to unlock DRM restriction from your iTunes videos at a prompt speed. Please wait a few minutes patiently. When it is done, you can transfer the videos to your Nokia 8 via USB cable or by using an SD card and play the iTunes videos from Nokia 8 freely.
Part 3. More Tips:The Difference between Nokia 8/6/5/3
It is so easy to play iTunes videos on Nokia 8, right? Actually another issue you may face is that the price is so high when you buying an Nokia 8. In case you prefer some more affordable Nokia Android phones, you may select the previous versions like Nokia 6/5/3. These phones are very different in appearance, texture, hardware etc., you can take a look at the tech specs comparison list to get an overview of them.
|QHD (2560 x 1440 Pixels)
|FHD (1080x1920 Pixels)
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
|Dual 13M Cameras
|7.1.1, may update to Oreo in future
|151.5 x 73.7 x 7.9 mm
|154.00 x 75.80 x 7.85 mm
|149.70 x 72.50 x 8.05 mm
|143.40 x 71.40 x 8.48 mm