On October 4, 2016, Google announced its premium flagship Pixel smart phone officially, which is the first Android phone combined with the Google assistant. It includes two models Pixel $649 and Pixel XL $769 with some differences in size, resolution, battery, etc.
Google Pixel has 5 Inch 1080P screen, 2770 mAh battery while its counterpart Pixel XL has 5.5 Inch 1440x2560 resolution screen, 3450 mAh battery. Aside from that, both Pixels are virtually identical in the hardware and software parameters like Android 7.1 Nougat system, top-notch SnapDragon 821 processor, fantastic 4K camera scored at 89, 4G memory, 32G/128G storage.
Moreover, both phones come with the Google Photo which supports unlimited cloud storage for uploading full resolution files. This means you don't need to worry about the warning 'Storage Full' that iPhone users may encounter often and you can store as many photos and videos as you want.
Have you ever thought of uploading videos to Google Pixel for playing? Here I will show you how to easily transfer and play iTunes M4V videos on Google Pixel.
Part 1. Quick Solution to Play iTunes Videos on Google Pixel
It is not difficult to transfer iTunes M4V videos to Google Pixel. However, since iTunes DRM M4V files are integrated with the FairPlay copyright protection, they can't be played on unauthorized devices. This applies to all kinds of Android phones including Google Pixel.
Therefore, one of the workable solutions is to strike out the DRM protection before you transfer the iTunes videos to Pixel. In this way, it can help you solve the DRM annoyance forever so that you can backup the iTunes movies for repeat watching.
Unlike other complicated software, DRmare iTunes M4V Converter is specialized for converting iTunes DRM movies and TV shows with small size installation package. Technically it runs smoothly on almost all kinds computers running Windows XP or Mac OSX 10.8 and higher operating systems. Furthermore, it uses the optimized algorithm to crack DRM without touching the original video, making it possible to export 100% the same quality videos as original.
DRmare iTunes to Pixel Converter
- Easy, intuitive and stunning interface, you can use it in a most natural way
- Eliminate FairPlay DRM limitation from any kind of iTunes M4V movies, TV shows
- Losslessly and smoothly convert iTunes M4V to Google Pixel at a 30X faster speed
- Free trial version supported, you can download it to evaluate for free before buying
Part 2. How-to: Convert DRM iTunes M4V Movies to Google Pixel
After finding the solution and the software, you can start to convert the iTunes movies by yourself with DRmare M4V Converter. If you still haven't downloaded it yet, please simply click the 'Download' button to install the right version for your computer. Here I will use the Mac version to present how it works to remove DRM from iTunes movies.
- Step 1Import iTunes M4V movies, episodes
- When you launch the software, the iTunes will be launched automatically. You can simply drag the movies or TV shows from the iTunes to load them to DRmare M4V Converter. If you have couples of iTunes videos for conversion, you can also click the '+' button to add your iTunes movies in batch.
- Step 2Select output format for Google Pixel
- In theory, you can play any videos on Google Pixel as long as you install a compatible video player. So you can keep the output format by default or select any format you want, like MP4, M4V, MOV, AVI, FLV, etc. For my part, I'd choose 'MP4' which is a most widely used format and it can preserve the lossless quality after removing DRM.
- Step 3Convert iTunes M4V videos to Google Pixel
- Next, you can simply click the 'Convert' button from the bottom right side, the software will start to get rid of DRM restriction from your iTunes videos at a prompt speed. Sometimes some antivirus software may block the converting from running, you may close the anti-virus temporarily. After converting, it will show you with the number of iTunes videos that have been converted successfully. You can click the 'converted list' icon to locate those DRM-free iTunes files.
Part 3. Useful Tips to Transfer Converted iTunes Videos to Google Pixel
Now you are good to go and you can put the converted iTunes movies onto your Google Pixel for playing. There are two main ways to do that. Please keep reading on to check out.
1. Transfer iTunes videos to Pixel via USB. This is a most common and effortless way. Google Pixel supports USB type-C, please simply connect the phone to your computer, you will see the Pixel device icon on the Windows Explorer on Windows or Finder on Mac. then you can locate the DRM-free videos and copy&paste the files from computer to Pixel.
2. Upload iTunes videos to Google Photo. On a computer, you can go to the Google Photo official website and log in. After that, you can click 'Upload' button to upload videos up to 1080P with unlimited free space as long as you are willing to let Google compress the video with high quality. This is good for all iTunes videos because iTunes don't have higher than 1080P videos to date. In the end, you can access the Google Photo app on your Google Pixel or Pixel XL to play your videos.
By the way, if you want to upload other videos such as 4K videos, you might transfer videos to your Pixel Phone via USB first, then you can upload from Pixel phone to Google Photo, then they can be kept in original quality.