Oppo is a Chinese consumer electronics company which produces smartphone, MP3, DVD player etc. Perhaps you may haven't hear much about Oppo, but it is the forth biggest smartphone brand worldwide. Its smarts are extremely popular in China and some of the Southeast Asia countries like India, Tailand, Philippines, Malaysia.
In 2017, Oppo has released 2 latest flagship smartphones Oppo R11 and R11S. They are designed with compelling build quality with iPhone-like appearance while the price is low. If you'd like iPhone 8 but can't afford it, Oppo R11/R11S will be a best alternative. Have you thought of playing iTunes movies on Oppo smartphone? Following is all you need to know.
Part 1. What Is the Difference between Oppo R11 and Oppo R11S
Both smartphones have the advantages of long battery life, decent camera output, VOOC fast charging support and low price. The R11S is an upgraded version or R11 with bigger Amoled bezel-less screen. You can take a look at the comparison chart to find out the main differences.
|Oppo R11S||Oppo R11|
|Screen size||6.01 inches||5.5 inches|
|Resolution||1080 x 2160 pixels||1080 x 1920 pixels|
|Color||Red, Black, Champagne||Black, Gold, Rose Gold, Red|
|Released Time||2017, October||2017, June|
|Dimensions||155.1 x 75.5 x 7.1 mm||154.5 x 74.8 x 6.8 mm|
|Weight||153 g||150 g|
|Main camera||16MP + 20MP||16MP + 20MP|
|Processor||Qualcomm MSM8956 Plus Snapdragon 660||Qualcomm MSM8956 Plus Snapdragon 660|
|Software||ColorOS 3.2 |
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|ColorOS 3.1 |
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Battery capacity||3200 mAh||3000 mAh|
Part 2. Encode iTunes M4V to DRM Free Videos for Oppo Mobile Phones
Though Oppo R11/R11S look very similar to iPhone, but it is actually an Android phone. As a result, you can't directly authorize and play iTunes DRM protected movies.
In this case, in order to play iTunes movies on Oppo R11/R11S, you have to use an iTunes DRM removal tool to help you break DRM as well as converting iTunes movies to a compatible format.
DRmare M4V Converter for Mac/Windows is one of the fastest DRM unlocker in the market. It can convert various videos including movies, TV shows, Extras purchased or rented from iTunes. It has a lot of great advantages compared to other similar software in the market. To learn further about the software, you can also download the free trial version to have a try.
DRmare iTunes to Oppo Video Converter
- Step 1Import iTunes M4V files
- DRmare has been designed to import media files in a easiest way. You can directly drag and drop the movies from iTunes or click 'Add Files' button to open the media browser to import your files.
- Step 2Customize output video for Oppo
- DRmare software offer enough output options for users to customize the movies such as the format, audio track, subtitle, bit rate, frame rate as well as other settings. Just follow the screen instruction to set your movies one by one.
- Step 3Output DRM-free movies
- The last step is to click 'Convert', DRmare M4V Converter will start to transform your output movies to the ones you have defined. Depending on how many files you imported, the converting time will vary. But the total converting time should be less than any other competitor software required since the DRmare software use the most advanced video acceleration technology.
Part 3. Transfer iTunes Movies to Oppo R11/R11S
Now, you should have already got all your videos without DRM protections on your computer. In order to watch the videos on your Oppo smart phone, you have to transfer the video files first.
Like other phones, you can transfer videos via the Micro SD card or by third party file transferring tools like ES File Explorer. But you may not know you can also transfer directly without using any other tools.
1. Connect the data Cable to the socket of your Oppo R11/R11S and to your computer's USB port.
2. Go to the settings of your Oppo smart phone to turn on the USB debug mode. If it is the first time you use the phone, you just need to click the build number option for 3 times to turn on it.
3. Go to the file manager of your computer, you will see a device icon of your Oppo phone.
4. You can double click the device icon to open it and then navigate to find the folder called 'Video'.
5. Finally you can drag and drop to copy your converted iTunes movies from your computer to the Oppo phone. Please make sure the phone is connected tightly, else the transferring maybe interrupted easily during the transferring time.