"How to add music to CapCut from Spotify?" CapCut is an all-round video editor for use for free. It can work on iPhone, iPad and Android devices. This tool can help you create wonderful video clips and output the videos with high quality. With it, you can add filter, effects, music and so on in your videos.
When it comes to adding music to CapCut video, most people would like to add the music from Spotify. That's because Spotify is a popular music streaming service and offers lots of music for users to listen to. Yet, due to the protection and the special formats in Spotify songs, users can't use Spotify music on other platforms directly.
So, is there any way to help connect Spotify to CapCut? Sure. In this post, you will get the best way on how to add Spotify music to CapCut. Now, follow us and learn more below.
Part 1. How to Add Music on CapCut from Spotify - Tool Needed
"How to add a song from Spotify to CapCut?" We know that Spotify music are in protection and in special audio formats. So, you need to change its audio format to CapCut supported formats first. For CapCut, the input audio formats it allows are MP3, WAV and WMA. So, we need to convert Spotify music to one of these audio format.
To help you do that, the DRmare Spotify Music Converter is here to assist you. This program is powerful enough to help you convert Spotify songs to CapCut compatible audio files. And it can save the output Spotify music files with lossless quality. Besides, you can also convert Spotify music to FLAC, AAC, M4A and M4B with it.
Moreover, you can change the output bit rate, audio channel and more for Spotify music tracks as you like. Also, you can archive the songs by the Artist/Albums as you want. After then, you can save the Spotify music as local audio files and add Spotify music to CapCut and other platforms or devices without any limitation.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify to CapCut Compatible Audio Files
So, how to use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to convert Spotify music for CapCut supported audio files? No worry. In this section, we will guide you on how to convert and add Spotify music to CapCut step-by-step.
To do that, please download and then install the DRmare Spotify Music Converter program to your computer. Then check whether you had installed the official Spotify app on the computer. If not, then install it at once. After then, we can go ahead.
- Step 1Add music from Spotify to DRmare
- Open the installed DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer. Once launched, you can see the Spotify app pop-up as well. Then access Spotify app to get the songs you want to add to CapCut. Next, drag and drop the track from Spotify to DRmare main screen. Then it will show there. Or, you can get the song's link. And then put it onto the search box on DRmare. Then hit the '+' icon to get the song loaded into DRmare.
- Step 2Reset the output format for Spotify to CapCut
- Now, comes to the step to alter the output format of Spotify for CapCut. If you are on the Windows computer, please go to the top bar of DRmare. And then click the menu icon > 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. Or, on the Mac computer, find the Mac's system menu > 'DRmare Spotify Music Converter' > 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. Now, you can customize the output settings like audio format and more for Spotify to CapCut video.
- Step 3Download Spotify music for CapCut
- Touch the 'Convert' button. DRmare program will then start to convert and download Spotify music for CapCut. After a while, you can check the converted Spotify music files via the 'converted' icon on DRmare. Then you can locate all the downloaded Spotify songs on your computer for ready to use on CapCut.
Part 3. How to Add Spotify Music to CapCut
Now, the Spotify songs you want to add to CapCut are compatible with the platform. Now, we will show you how to add music on CapCut iPhone from Spotify. Before that, please transfer the downloaded Spotify music to iPhone device first. Then you can go ahead.
Step 1. Open the CapCut app from your iPhone or Android device.
Step 2. Hit the 'New Project' tab to make a new video.
Step 3. Click on the 'Audio' option to choose the 'Sounds' option.
Step 4. Head to 'Your Sounds' to choose 'From device' to locate the music on your device.
Step 5. Find the Spotify track on your device, then hit on the '+' button.
Step 6. Then the Spotify music will be added into CapCut video.
Part 4. The Verdict
Above is the guidance for you to add Spotify music to CapCut. With the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can then get the Spotify songs to CapCut compatible audio files. Then you can see how to add music to CapCut from Spotify with ease. By the way, with this tool, you can save Spotify music forever with lossless qualify and then you can enjoy the music anywhere offline.