CapCut is an all-around video editor that enables users to create wonderful video clips and output high-quality videos, especially for TikTok users. It has many wonderful features including speech-to-text, text-to-speech, and creating and sharing your videos. It has an easy-to-use interface and works on all devices, including iPhones, Android, and computers.
Although it has over 500,000 tracks in its music library, many users still want to add Spotify music to CapCut. Because Spotify provides over 100 million songs. Users can find suitable music of any type on Spotify to match CapCut videos. So, in this post, we will walk you through how to add music to CapCut from Spotify on iPhone, Android, and computers.
Part 1. Can You Add Spotify Music to CapCut?
Due to digital rights management and incompatible audio formats, you cannot directly add Spotify songs to CapCut. Spotify songs are encoded in OGG format, while CapCut only supports MP3, WAV and WMA. Therefore, you need to convert Spotify to CapCut-supported audio formats and remove Spotify's copyright protection.
Thankfully, DRmare Spotify Music Converter makes it easy for you. It removes Spotify protection and downloads Spotify songs to MP3, WAV and other common formats at super-fast 5X speed. It maintains lossless sound quality and preserves full ID3 tags, so you can use original Spotify music on CapCut videos. You can also use these downloaded Spotify songs with other video editing applications or other devices.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Download Songs from Spotify to CapCut
Before we guide you how to add music from Spotify to CapCut, you need to install DRmare Spotify Downloader and use it to download Spotify music to CapCut-supported audio files. Here is how-to.
- Step 1Add music from Spotify to DRmare
- Open DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer and you can see the Spotify app pop-up as well. Then access the Spotify app to get the songs you want to add to CapCut. Next, drag and drop the track from Spotify to DRmare's main screen. Or, you can get the song's link. And then put it onto the search box on DRmare. Then hit the '+' icon to get the song loaded into DRmare.
- Step 2Reset the output format for Spotify to CapCut
- Now, comes to the step to alter the output format of Spotify for CapCut. If you are on the Windows computer, please go to the top bar of DRmare. And then click the 'menu' icon > 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. Or, on the Mac computer, find the Mac's system menu > 'DRmare Spotify Music Converter' > 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. Now, you can customize the output settings like audio format and more for Spotify to CapCut video. To add Spotify music to CapCut, you can select the audio format as MP3 or WAV. Once changed, click on 'Reset' button.
- Step 3Download Spotify songs for CapCut
- Touch the 'Convert' button and the DRmare program will then start to downloading Spotify music for CapCut. After a while, you can check the converted Spotify music files via the 'Converted' icon on DRmare. Then you can locate all the downloaded Spotify songs on your computer for ready to use on CapCut.
Part 3. How to Add Music to CapCut from Spotify on iPhone/Android
With the steps above, your Spotify songs are now compatible with CapCut. Since Capcut is widely used by users on both iPhone and Android devices, we will introduce how to import music from Spotify to CapCut on mobile devices first. Before doing it, you need to transfer the downloaded Spotify music to iPhone or Android device first. Then you can go ahead.
How to Use Spotify Songs on CapCut on iPhone/Android
Step 1. Open the CapCut app from your iPhone or Android device.
Step 2. Hit the 'New Project' tab to make a new video.
Step 3. Click on the 'Audio' option to choose the 'Sounds' option.
Step 4. Head to 'Your Sounds' to choose 'From device' to locate the music on your device.
Step 5. Find the Spotify track on your device, then hit on the '+' button.
Step 6. Then the Spotify music will be added into CapCut video.
Part 4. How to Add Music from Spotify to CapCut on Computer
You can easily add Spotify music to video in CapCut directly from your computer. There are two ways to do this. Follow the tutorial below to learn how to connect Spotify to CapCut on the desktop and the web.
How to Put Spotify Music on CapCut via Desktop App
Step 1. Download, install, and open CapCut on your Windows or Mac.
Step 2. Click on 'New Project' and add your video to the timeline.
Step 3. Hit 'Media' from the top-left menu and then choose 'Local' > 'Import'.
Step 4. Select your converted Spotify songs and click on 'Import' to add a song from Spotify to CapCut. Then you can start editing your video with Spotify music.
How to Get Spotify Spotify Songs on Capcut via Web
Step 1. Head to the official website of CapCut Online Editor.
Step 2. Log in to your account and then choose the 'Media' option from the left.
Step 3. Choose 'Project' > 'Upload' > 'Local' and you can select your converted Spotify music files.
Step 4. Once chosen, click on 'Open' and get music from Spotify to CapCut.
Part 5. The Verdict
With the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can easily get Spotify songs as CapCut-compatible audio files. Then you can easily add music to CapCut from Spotify on iPhone, Android, and computers. By the way, using this smart tool, you can easily download Spotify music without Premium to a common format. You can then listen to and use Spotify songs on any platform or device you want.