Canva is a freemium platform for users to create photos, videos and other visual contents. It also offers some templates for users to use. Besides that, you can also add music in Canva videos or images as you want.
But, can you add Spotify music to Canva? For Spotify users, you may want to know the answer. Here in this post, we will illustrate how to add music to Canva video from Spotify. So, just follow the tutorial below and learn how to do that in detail.
Part 1. How to Get and Add Spotify Music to Canva
Canva allows users to upload specific contents like video, audio and image. And it will convert these files into a compatible format with your browser. Besides, to add Spotify music to Canva video, we need to know the audio formats that it supports.
Now, Canva supports MP3, WAV, OGG, WEBM and M4A within 250MB. Yet, Spotify songs are in OGG Vorbis format with protection. So, you need to convert the Spotify songs to be compatible with Canva via a third-party tool.
Here we will introduce the DRmare Music Converter to you. It is an intelligent tool that can help rip protection from Spotify music. And it can convert music from Spotify to MP3 and other audio formats that Canva allows. Also, it can output the high audio quality of Spotify songs after converting.
Besides, you can alter the output audio parameters of your Spotify music tracks. You can change the audio bit rate, audio channel and more as you want. Also, you can reset the output path to save the converted Spotify songs in the target folder as you like.
After converting the Spotify songs, you can then move and add Spotify music to Canva video. Moreover, you can transfer the local Spotify music files to any other platform or devices for play offline.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify Music as Canva Supported Audio Files
After learning about the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, here we can go on to see how to use it to convert Spotify music to Canva compatible audio files. Please check out the steps below and follow.
- Step 1Download and set up DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer
- To get Spotify music as Canva supported audio tracks via DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you need to download and then install this program onto your computer. Just find the 'Download' button above and hit on it to make it. Besides, you need to make sure that the official Spotify app had been installed on your computer also. Otherwise, please install it.
- Step 2Add Spotify music tracks to DRmare Music Converter
- Open the installed DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer. The Spotify app will be then opened also. Now, head to the Spotify app to search the songs that you want to convert and use on Canva. Then get the link of the target audio track. Next, back to the main interface of DRmare program and put the link to the search box on it. And then touch on the '+' icon to input the Spotify songs to DRmare for converting.
- Step 3Change the output format of Spotify music for Canva
- To make Spotify to be compatible with Canva, you need to reset the output audio format first. On Mac computer, please check the 'DRmare Music Converter' at the left side of your Mac system. Then click on it and choose 'Preferences'. Or on Windows computer, please tap on the Menu bar and select 'Preferences'. After then, you can start to set the output audio formats of Spotify music to Canva. Here you can alter Spotify as MP3 and other audio formats. Also, you can reset the channel and more as you want. Then hit 'OK'.
- Step 4Convert Spotify music to Canva compatible audio files
- Now, click on 'Convert' to begin to download music from Spotify to Canva supported audio files. Once the process done, you can go to the 'history' icon to find the converted Spotify audio tracks on your computer. Then you are ready to see how to add music in Canva from Spotify.
Part 3. How to Add Spotify Music to Canva Video Clips
As you had got the plain Spotify audio files, it is easy to learn how to add music from Spotify to Canva. Below are the steps for you on how to add music to Canva video from Spotify. Please follow and learn more.
Step 1. Go to Canva website and log in to your account.
Step 2. Create a new video project or open an existing project that you want to add Spotify music.
Step 3. Touch on the 'Uploads' option from the left side panel. Then choose the 'Upload media' tab.
Step 4. Find and locate the folder that contains the converted Spotify music. Then add them into Canva.
Step 5. Back to the side panel and hit on the 'Audio' option. If you can't find it, please touch on the 'More' button to find it.
Step 6. Choose and press on the uploaded Spotify music tracks and then add Spotify music to Canva video project.
To upload music from Spotify to Canva, you can also drag and drag them to Canva from your computer. Or, you can add Spotify music to Google Drive or Dropbox first and then add the music to Canva from cloud.
Part 4. The Verdict
With DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can easily add Spotify music to Canva video. By using this tool, you can convert and download Spotify music as Canva supported audio files. And then you can save and move the music from Spotify to Canva for use in video project. Besides, you can use these converted Spotify songs on any device and platform as you want offline.