"Can you add Spotify music to Canva?" Canva is a platform for users to create photos, videos, slideshows and other visual content. It offers free and premium services. It also provides some templates for users to use. Besides that, you can add your own music in Canva videos or images if you want.
But, how to add music to Canva from Spotify? In this post, we will illustrate how to put music in Canva video from Spotify to you. Now, please follow the tutorial below and learn how to do that in detail.
Part 1. How to Get Spotify Canva Work - Tool You'll Need
Canva can work on iOS and Android devices. And it allows users to upload specific content like video, audio and image. Besides, it will convert these files into a compatible format with your browser. Also, before learning how to add audio to Canva video from Spotify, we need to know the audio formats that it supports.
Now, Canva supports audio formats like MP3, WAV, OGG, WEBM and M4A within 250MB. Yet, Spotify songs are in OGG Vorbis format with protection. So, you need to convert Spotify songs to be compatible with Canva via a third-party tool.
Here we will introduce DRmare Spotify Music Converter to you. It is an intelligent tool that can help rip protection from Spotify music. And it can convert music from Spotify to MP3 and other audio formats that Canva allows. Also, it can output the high audio quality of Spotify songs after converting.
Besides, you can alter the output audio parameters of your Spotify music tracks. You can change the audio bit rate, audio channel and more you want. Also, you can reset the output path to save the converted Spotify songs in the target folder on your computer.
After converting Spotify songs, you can then move and add Spotify music to Canva video. Moreover, you can transfer the local Spotify music files to any other platform or device for playing offline.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Keeps 100% lossless audio quality of Spotify songs
- Retains all the ID3 tags and metadata from Spotify
- Has tons of customizable audio parameters, like bit rate, channel, and more
- Converts your favorite songs from Spotify to MP3, FLAC, M4A, WAV, and so on
- Supports to add music in Canva, iMovie and other platforms from Spotify
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify Music to Canva-Supported Audio Files
After learning about DRmare Spotify Music Converter, here we can go to see how to use it to convert Spotify audio to Canva-compatible files. Please check out the steps below and follow them.
- Step 1Download and set up DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer
- To get Spotify music as Canva-supported audio tracks, you need to download and install this DRmare program on your computer. Please find the 'Download' button above and hit on it. It will then start downloading. Besides, you need to make sure that the official Spotify app had been installed on your computer. Otherwise, please install it in advance.
- Step 2Add Spotify music tracks to DRmare Music Converter
- Open the installed DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer. The Spotify app will be then opened also. Now, head to the Spotify app to search for the songs that you want to convert and use on Canva. Then get the link to the target audio track. Next, back to the main interface of the DRmare program and put the link into the search box on it. And then touch the '+' icon to input Spotify songs to DRmare for converting.
- Step 3Change output format of Spotify music for Canva
- To make Spotify to be compatible with Canva, you need to reset the output audio format first. On a Mac computer, please check the 'DRmare Music Converter' on the left side of your Mac system. Then click on it and choose 'Preferences'. Or on a Windows computer, please tap the Menu icon and select 'Preferences'. After then, you can start to set the output audio formats of Spotify on Canva video. Here you can alter Spotify to MP3 and other audio formats. Also, you can reset the channel and more you want. Then hit 'OK'.
- Step 4Convert Spotify songs for Canva video
- Now, click on 'Convert' to begin to download Spotify album, playlist, track and more to Canva-supported audio files. Once the process is done, you can go to the 'history' icon to find the converted Spotify audio tracks on your computer. Then you are ready to see how to add music in Canva video from Spotify.
Part 3. How to Add Music from Spotify to Canva Video Clips
As you got the plain Spotify audio files, it is easy to learn how to import music into Canva from Spotify. Below are the steps for you on how to add Spotify music to video via Canva video editor on desktop and mobile devices. Please follow and learn more.
On Windows and Mac Computers:
Step 1. Download, install and open the Canva app on your computer. Or go to the Canva website. And then log in to your account.
Step 2. Create a new video project by hitting 'Create a design'. Or open an existing project.
Step 3. Touch the 'Uploads' option from the left side panel. Then choose the 'Upload media' tab.
Step 4. Find and locate the folder that contains the converted Spotify files. Then add them into Canva.
Step 5. Back to the side panel and hit on the 'Audio' option. If you can't find it, please touch the 'More' button to find it.
Step 6. Choose and press the uploaded Spotify music tracks and then add audio to Canva video project from Spotify.
Note: To upload music from Spotify to Canva, you can also drag and drag them to Canva from your computer. Or, you can add Spotify music to Google Drive or Dropbox first and then upload music to Canva from the cloud.
On Android and iOS Devices:
Step 1. Connect your iOS or Android device to your own computer through a USB cable. Then find and move local Spotify files to your device. After that, disconnect both devices.
Step 2. Start the Canva app on your mobile device. Then hit 'Video' > 'Video Cover'.
Step 3. Click on 'Create blank' and hit the '+' button at the bottom bar on the screen.
Step 4. Choose 'Uploads' and click 'Upload files'. And then pick up 'Choose Files'.
Step 5. Now, go to find the Spotify songs you want to upload to Canva and then choose them.
Step 6. Click on the 'Audio' option to see and add music on Canva video from Spotify.
Part 4. FAQs about Spotify Canva
Q1: What Music Files Does Canva Support?
A: Canva can support MP3, M4A, OGG, WEBM, or WAV audio formats. Besides, it accepts files of no more than 250MB.
Q2: Can I Use Canva for Free?
A: Yes. Canva is free for all users including individuals and teams. You can also upgrade to Canva Pro to get premium features. Besides, you can try Canva Pro or Canva for Team for free for 30 days.
Q3: Can I Upload Music to Canva from Spotify?
A: The audio format of Spotify is OGG Vorbis which is not supported by Canva. But you can convert Spotify files for use in Canva as BGM via DRmare Spotify Music Converter.
Q4: Why Did I Fail to Import Audio Files to Canva?
A: When meeting such an issue, please check whether the format of the file is compatible with Canva or not. Also, check if it is less than 250MB.
Q5: Is There Any Alternative to Canva?
A: Yes. You can also use Prezi, Adobe Spark, Visme and more as a Canva alternative to creating video projects.
Part 5. The Verdict
With DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can add Spotify music to Canva videos. By using this tool, you can convert and download music to Canva-supported files from Spotify. And then you can save and move music from Spotify to Canva for use in the video project. Besides, you can use these converted Spotify songs on any device and platform offline anytime and anywhere.