AllToMP3 is a software that enables users to download music from Spotify, YouTube and SoundCloud to MP3. In this article, we'll explore the pros and cons of AllToMP3 and how to use it. You will also learn how to troubleshoot AllToMP3 not working issues. Also, we have listed the top 6 AllToMP3 alternative apps in order to enjoy their advantages without any compromise. Please browse below for detailed insights on it.
Part 1. AllToMP3 Review
AllToMP3 enables you to download music from Spotify, YouTube, and SoundCloud to MP3 at 256kbps. It preserves ID3 tags like lyrics, artist, cover, etc. It also supports albums and playlists, which is very convenient. It is available on Windows, macOS, and Linux. You can enter its official website "https://alltomp3.org" to get AllToMP3 download officially.
Pros and Cons of AllToMP3
1. Free and easy to use.
2. Playlists are stored in the desired storage location for quick access.
3. Preserve data such as lyrics, artist, and album titles.
4. Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
1. It crashes sometimes.
2. Slow conversion speed.
3. The downloaded songs are not the same as those on Spotify.
4. Only support the MP3 output format.
5. Lossy output quality at 256kbps
How to Use AllToMP3
Read on to learn how to download Spotify playlists to MP3 with the AllToMP3 converter. If you are unsure whether this application is safe or not, you can store the program on another drive instead of choosing the C drive.
Step 1. Download and install AllToMP3 and launch it on your computer.
Step 2. On the Spotify platform, choose the playlists that you want to convert to MP3. Right-click on it and choose Share > Copy Playlist Link.
Step 3. Insert the copied link on the search bar of AllToMP3. Then click the Enter button to trigger the download process.
How to Fix AllToMP3 Not Working
As mentioned above, one of the disadvantages of AllToMP3 is that it sometimes crashes. If you met the problem of AllToMP3 not downloading, try the solutions below.
1. Uninstall and reinstall AllToMP3.
2. Update your operating system.
2. Disable the firewall or other security programs on your computer.
3. Use an alternative to AllToMP3.
Part 2. Best AllToMP3 Alternative to Download Spotify Music
If you are tired of AllToMP3 or can't stand its low output quality, slow download speed, etc., you can use the best alternative to AllToMP3 - DRmare Spotify Converter. It enables you to download Spotify music as MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV and FLAC in 320kbps. It converts faster, up to 5 times faster. You can also get full ID3 tags like album art, title, etc. Without a Spotify membership, you can get lossless music files and listen to them unlimitedly on any device.
Main Features of DRmare Spotify Music Converter
How to Use DRmare Music Converter
- Step 1Install the DRmare Music Converter program and add Spotify songs
- Download the DRmare Spotify Music Converter software and install it. Then, launch the app and choose the desired playlists from Spotify. You can copy and paste the link of Spotify songs into the search bar of the DRmare Music Converter platform. And then click on the '+' button to import songs. Or you can drag or drop Spotify music files into DRmare program.
- Step 2Set the output parameters for Spotify songs
- Click the 'Menu' > 'Preferences' > 'Convert' option to choose the perfect values for the Spotify music conversion. You can choose from output file format, bit rate, sample rate, and channel. To let Spotify music compatible to any device, you can choose to convert Spotify to MP3. After then, press the 'OK' button and hit the 'Convert' button to start to convert Spotify audio files.
- Step 3Find downloaded Spotify music on DRmare
- Wait for a few minutes until the conversion and download process completes. Then, click the 'History' menu to access the downloaded Spotify soundtracks. You can also find the playlists on the system drive on your PC by clicking the 'Output' folder.
Part 3. 5 Common Alternatives to AllToMP3
If you want to download Spotify music, the best AllToMP3 alternative - DRmare Spotify Converter is enough for you. But if you want to download music from other platforms like YouTube, SoundCloud, etc., then check the options below.
If you are looking for an AllToMP3 Android alternative, then SpotiFlyer is your best choice. It enables you to download songs from Spotify, YouTube, SoundCloud, Gaana, and Jio-Saavn. Different from other downloads, SpotiFlyer can also enable you to listen to music. It is now available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android. Plus, it allows you to share your favorite music with others.
- Support Spotify, YouTube, Gaana, etc.
- There is no ads
- Simple user interface
- Listen to music online or offline
- Share downloaded music with others
- The output format is limited to MP3
2. DRmare Audio Capture
DRmare Audio Capture is an efficient program that records and downloads music from your computer. It supports a wide range of streaming music platforms like Spotify, YouTube, etc. You can choose the output format to MP3, M4A, M4B, AAC, WAV, or FLAC. Plus, it can also keep complete ID3 tags for better arrangement.
- Capture what's playing on your computer
- Keep and edit ID3 tags
- Offer multiple output formats for you to choose from
- Only available for Windows and Mac
3. Cinch Audio Recorder
Cinch Audio Recorder allows you to download MP3s from streaming music sites including Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music and more. It works by capturing what is playing on your computer. So, in principle, it supports all streaming music platforms. It also preserves ID3 tags like title, artist, album, etc. You can even edit ID3 tags using its built-in ID3 editor. Also, the downloaded music is high-quality music at 320kbps. You can also use it to convert music to lossless WAV.
- Download the soundtracks from any streaming music platform
- Preserve the ID3 tags like artist names, album titles, etc.
- Record music as MP3 or WAV at 320kbps
- Recording data will be 10-15 seconds longer
Audacity is an open-source program that helps to download and record Spotify music precisely into your system without any data loss. It has a highly compatible feature that supports optimal working on Windows, Linux and Mac OS. So, it should be a nice free and online AllToMP3 Spotify alternative for Linux/Windows/Mac.
- A free application and performs efficiently with lossless data download
- The compatibility feature is remarkable
- Unfriendly to novices
- Not support batch conversion
Soundloaders is a website that allows you to download music from several online streaming platforms online. It supports Spotify, YouTube, Deezer, Apple Music and more. So, if you are looking for an AllToMP3 online alternative, it perfects meet your needs. It is completely free to use and has no annoying ads on its website. Some of its downloaders like Soundloaders Spotify Downloader even work on Android/iOS web browsers.
- Download music from multiple platforms for free
- No need to install extra apps
- No ads
- Some downloaders don't support playlists
Part 4. Comparison Table of AllToMP3 and Its Alternatives
|Work Speed||Output Audio Quality||Batch Conversion||Preserve ID3 Tags|
|Spotify, YouTube, SoundCloud|| |
|DRmare Spotify Converter||Windows/Mac||Spotify||WAV, MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, M4B||5X||320kbps||✔||✔|
|Spotify, YouTube, SoundCloud, etc.||MP3, WAV||1X||128-320kbps||❌||❌|
|DRmare Audio Capture||Windows/Mac||Any music||WAV, MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, M4B||1X||320kbps||✔||✔|
|Cinch Audio Recorder||Windows/Mac||Any music||MP3, WAV||1X||320kbps||❌||✔|
|Any music||MP3, WAV, OGG||1X||170-210kbps||❌||❌|
|Soundloaders||Online on Windows |
|Spotify, YouTube, SoundCloud, etc.||MP3||1X||Low||❌||✔|
Above is a simple comparison of AllToMP3 and its best alternatives. You can choose your favorite according to your operating system. If you are looking for an AllToMP3 alternative, the best choice for Spotify is DRmare Spotify Converter, which enables you to batch download Spotify songs to multiple formats in 320kbps. If you also want to download other streaming music, you can consider the other alternatives above.