"Can you play Spotify offline on laptop?" If you have a Spotify premium subscription and have the Spotify app on your laptop, then you can download Spotify music to laptop for offline playing easily. While what if you don't have the Spotify premium plan, how do you download and play Spotify on laptop?
Please don't worry. In this article, here is a way on how to download music from Spotify to laptop without Spotify premium accounts. Besides, you will also get how to download Spotify songs onto laptop with the Spotify premium plan. For more details, please follow the steps below and learn more.
Part 1. How to Get Spotify on Laptop without Premium
If you don't have a Spotify premium plan, then you can ask help from some third-party tools. DRmare Spotify Music Converter is such a smart program that can help you.
It is a music converter for Spotify songs for all Spotify users. You can use it to convert and then download Spotify music to plain audio files with Spotify premium accounts. With it, you can output Spotify music to MP3, FLAC and other audio formats for use on any device and platform.
Besides, with this smart tool, you can customize the audio parameters for Spotify audio tracks. You can alter the bit rate, audio channel and so on for the Spotify music you like. By using it, you can then download and save Spotify songs onto computer. Then you can play Spotify on laptop offline without using a Spotify premium account.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
How to Download Spotify Music to Laptop by DRmare Music Converter
Here in this section, you will learn how to use DRmare Music Converter to get Spotify laptop to work. To start, please check whether you have downloaded and installed the official Spotify program on your computer. If haven't yet, then install it at once. Otherwise, you couldn't use DRmare program successfully. Once done, then follow the steps below to learn more.
- Step 1Launch DRmare Music Converter
- Go to the DRmare Spotify Music Converter webpage via the web browser on your computer. Then click on the 'Download' button to get it downloaded and installed in your computer. Or, you can directly hit on the 'Download' button from the above section to make it. When installed, then open the DRmare program. You can see the Spotify app launch along with it.
- Step 2Move Spotify music tracks to DRmare
- Head to the Spotify app to find and locate the songs, albums, playlists, etc. that you want to download and play on laptop. Then drag the target tracks to the main screen of DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Or you can copy the link address of the target song, then put the link to the search box on DRmare program. Next, press on the '+' icon and the song track will be loaded into the conversion window of DRmare tool.
- Step 3Set output format for Spotify on laptop
- Now, you can reset the output format and other audio parameters for Spotify on laptop. Please go to the menu icon at the top-right corner of DRmare Music Converter. Then click on that icon and choose 'Preferences' from the list. A new window will show then. Here you can go on to choose the output audio format for Spotify songs onto laptop. You can convert Spotify to FLAC, MP3, etc. you want. Moreover, the audio bit rate, sample rate, and so on can be altered as well.
- Step 4Download Spotify music to laptop
- Hit on the 'Convert' button to start to download music from Spotify to laptop. The conversion process will show in the conversion window. When the process completes, you can click on the 'history' icon to find the downloaded Spotify music on laptop. At last, you can play Spotify on laptop offline with ease.
Part 2. How to Download Music from Spotify to Laptop with Premium
"How to download Spotify songs onto laptop?" For those who have Spotify premium account, it is easy to do that. You can directly download Spotify music to laptop for listening to offline via the Spotify app. Now, we will show you how to download and play Spotify on laptop without an internet connection.
Step 1. Download Spotify for laptop and then install it on your computer.
Step 2. Launch the Spotify app and log in to your Spotify account.
Step 3. Find the song you want to download and click on it. Then you will see the download option.
Step 4. Hit on the download icon to save Spotify songs into the Spotify app.
Step 5. Once downloaded, go to the 'Your Library' option to get the songs.
At last, you can start to play Spotify on laptop without the internet connection.
Part 3. In Conclusion
Here in this post, you had learned two ways to get Spotify on laptop. You can download Spotify music to laptop with or without Spotify Premium. To get Spotify laptop to work without premium, you can use the DRmare Spotify Music Converter to make it. With this tool, you can download and save Spotify songs onto computer without a Spotify premium account. Then you can easily play Spotify on laptop offline and other devices with ease.