Sometimes you may find the volume of Spotify on your device is low. In this case, you may want to get Spotify sound louder. But can you make Spotify louder? Of course, yes. There are many methods that can help you loud songs on Spotify.
Yet, if you haven't made Spotify loud on your device before, then you can refer to this post. Here we will show you how to make music louder on Spotify Android, iPhone, Mac, Windows and any device in detail. Please check out this post and learn more about how to do that.
- Part 1. Make Spotify Louder by Adjusting Volume Level
- Part 2. Loud Songs on Spotify with Built-in Equalizer
- Part 3. Make Spotify Sound Louder by Improving Audio Quality
- Part 4. Get Spotify Louder on Any Device
- Part 5. Conclusion
Part 1. How to Make Spotify Louder by Changing Volume Level
To make Spotify music louder, you can use the volume normalizer to do that. It is set to on with the Normal volume setting when you installed the Spotify app on your device and used it. Now, let's see how to get Spotify louder Android/iPhone/Windows/Mac by the volume level settings.
How to Make Spotify Louder iPhone/Android
Step 1. Open the Spotify app on your Android device or iPhone.
Step 2. Click on the 'gear' icon and go to the 'Settings' screen.
Step 3. Touch the 'Playback' option from the list in the new screen.
Step 4. Scroll down to find the 'Volume level' section. Then you can choose 'Loud' option to make Spotify music louder on Android and iPhone.
How to Make Spotify Louder PC/Mac
Step 1. Start the Spotify desktop app on your Windows or Mac computer.
Step 2. Head to the top-right corner of the screen. Then hit on your profile's photo.
Step 3. Locate and choose 'Settings' option from the list.
Step 4. On the Settings window, head to the Audio Quality section. Then toggle the Normalize volume on.
Step 5. Now, choose 'Loud' by clicking the down arrow next to the 'Volume level'.
Part 2. How to Make Music Louder on Spotify with Built-in Equalizer
You can also use the built-in Spotify equalizer to make Spotify louder on your device. Yet, it is only available for Spotify mobile app. That's because there is no the in-built equalizer for Spotify desktop app. So, now let's see how to loud songs on Spotify by the built-in equalizer on Android and iPhone device.
Step 1. Launch the Spotify app from your iPhone or Android device.
Step 2. Press on the 'gear' icon on the screen.
Step 3. Select the 'Settings' option and then click on the 'Playback' option.
Step 4. Scroll down to find and touch the 'Equalizer' tab. Then you will be on the 'Equalizer' page.
Step 5. Click on the 'Equalizer' and switch the equalizer slider to 'ON'.
Step 6. Now, you can choose your favorite presets and adjust audio quality to make Spotify louder and better.
Part 3. How to Loud Songs on Spotify by Improving Music Quality
To make Spotify music louder, you can improve Spotify music quality in the Spotify app. Now, let's learn how to make Spotify louder PC/Mac/Android/iPhone step by step.
How to Improve Audio Quality on Spotify PC/Mac
Step 1. Start the Spotify music app on your Windows PC or Mac.
Step 2. Hit on the 'Spotify' option on the toolbar and head to the 'Preferences' section.
Step 3. Scroll down to the 'Audio Quality' section. And then you will find the 'Streaming quality' beneath the 'Audio Quality' section.
Step 4. Select the option of the audio quality you want.
How to Increase Music Quality on Spotify Android/iPhone
Step 1. On your Android or iPhone device, start the Spotify app.
Step 2. Go to the 'Settings' screen and scroll down to the 'Audio Quality'.
Step 3. Now, you can start to choose the audio quality to make Spotify louder.
Note: For Spotify free users, you can only get 'High', 'Low', 'Normal' and 'Automatic' quality. While for Spotify premium users, you can set 'Very High' quality.
Part 4. How to Make Spotify Music Louder on Any Device
Besides the ways above, here is a better way for you to make Spotify sound louder on Android, iPhone and any other device. To make it, you will need to use the DRmare Music Converter.
This tool is able to break the limitation from Spotify platform and keep the songs as common audio files for use anywhere. It can download and convert podcasts, playlists, albums and more from Spotify. And it can output music from Spotify to WAV, MP3, FLAC and other audio formats. Besides, it can keep the original sound quality of the Spotify music tracks to let you have a better listening experience.
Also, it can convert the Spotify music files at a fast rate which can save your time. And in the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can define the audio channel, bit rate and more for Spotify music files. Once converted, the Spotify songs will be at the target folder on your computer. Then you can move them to any device or player to make Spotify music louder as you want.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Convert and download Spotify album, playlist, song, and more
- Run the conversion at a 5X fast speed without touching original quality
- Support to convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV and more
- Allow to make Spotify louder on other devices and players
How to Download Spotify Music for Use on Other Devices to Loud Songs on Spotify
In this section, you will learn how to download and convert music from Spotify by the DRmare Spotify Music Downloader. And then you will get the local Spotify songs and you can use them on other devices to make Spotify louder. Now, let's take a look at how to do that.
- Step 1Add Spotify music to DRmare Music Converter
- Start the DRmare Spotify Music Converter on the computer. The Spotify app will be opened as well at the same time. Now, enter the Spotify app to search for the songs you want to download and convert. And then drag them to the main screen of the DRmare Music Converter. And then you will see the tracks in the screen. Or you can import Spotify music to DRmare program by using the song's link address. You can copy and paste the link to the search bar on the DRmare tool. And then click on the '+' button to load them to DRmare.
- Step 2Define output audio format for Spotify songs
- Open the Settings window to start to set the output audio parameters for Spotify songs on the DRmare program. You can do that via the Preferences option. And then you can reset the audio format, audio channel and more for the Spotify music tracks.
- Step 3Convert Spotify music to local files
- Hit on the 'Convert' button. DRmare Music Converter will then start to download and convert music from Spotify for you. After a while, the process is done. You can find the local Spotify songs in the 'History' window. At last, you can move Spotify music to other devices and go to make Spotify music louder as you like.
Part 5. Conclusion
Here are the ways for you to make Spotify louder Android, iPhone, Mac, Windows and any device. You can choose the method from them according to the device you use the Spotify app. Besides, if you want to use other devices to loud songs on Spotify, then you can use the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. With this tool, you can convert and store Spotify songs as local files on your device. And then you can transfer them to any device you want to make Spotify music louder.
Leave a Comment