How to Download Spotify to Fossil Smartwatch Offline
With the release of Spotify's new app on Wear OS by Google, people start to enjoy Spotify music from the wrist instead of hands. It's available to download the Spotify app on Wear watches to enjoy music directly while running, dancing, shopping, etc.
Fossil smartwatch is a series of Wear OS watches, such as Fossil Gen 5, Fossil Sport, and more. Thanks to the Spotify app that compatible with Fossil, you are freedom to dive into Spotify songs at any moment.
Today, we will focus on the operation process between Spotify and Fossil smartwatches. Let's see how to connect Spotify to Fossil smartwatch via the Wear Spotify app. And the way how to play Spotify on Fossil Gen 5 offline.
Part 1. How to Connect Spotify to Fossil Smartwatch
To enjoy music with Spotify and Wear OS by Google on Fossil smartwatch, you have the privilege to control music playback. It's able to play, pause, skip forward or back, etc. music playing on your Fossil watch.
Spotify Premium subscribers can enjoy the Spotify Connect function, which allows you to stream Spotify music from Fossil to other nearby compatible devices. If you fall in love with the playing Spotify playlist, just click the 'heart' in the bottom-left, you can directly add these songs to your music library.
With so many powerful features, you can't wait to experience them on your Fossil watch. Let's go ahead.
Install the Spotify App on Fossil Smartwatch
Step 1. Navigate to the Google Play Store on your Fossil smartwatch.
Step 2. Type the 'Spotify' on the search bar at the ton of the Play Store menu to find the Spotify app.
Step 3. Once the Spotify shows up, please click the 'Install' button to install it. It will be downloaded to your Fossil watch.
Set up Spotify on Fossil Smartwatch for Playback
Step 1. Launch the Wear Spotify app on your Fossil smartwatch.
Step 2. The Spotify pairing page will pop up. Please enter the code showing in your phone and log in to your Spotify account details.
Step 3. Spotify is connected to Fossil smartwatch and you can select favorite music and play Spotify music on it.
Part 2. How to Play Spotify on Fossil Smartwatch Offline
When it comes to offline Spotify playlists on Fossil smartwatches, there are some things to take care of. You can store Spotify music on Fossil Sport, Gen 5, and other smartwatches offline. But you need to start the playlist you'd like to listen to while your Fossil watch is connected to Wi-Fi or cellular. Otherwise, no way to change the playlist once offline.
Obviously, it is unwise to use the official Spotify app to listen to music offline on Fossil Gen 5. It's well known that Fossil Gen 5 and other Fossil watches can play local songs. According to this situation, the best way is to download music to Fossil smartwatch from Spotify offline by using the DRmare Spotify Downloader.
It's well-designed for Spotify users to download music, playlists from Spotify offline. Besides, it endows you the ability to convert Spotify songs to MP3, FLAC, and other formats to play Spotify offline on other devices, including Fossil Gen 5. This way also works for free Spotify users to play Spotify music on Fossil smartwatch offline.
DRmare Spotify Downloader for Fossil
- Download Spotify songs, playlists for playing on Fossil smartwatch offline
- Convert Spotify to many output formats, like MP3, WAV, FLAC, etc.
- Keep original quality with ID3 tags, metadata kept
- Play Spotify on Fossil Gen 5, Fossil Sport smartwatch offline
In this part, we will walk you through on how to download songs from Spotify to Fossil smartwatch with the help of DRmare Spotify to Fossil converter.
- Step 1Add Spotify music for offline playback on Fossil
- When you open DRmare Spotify Download and the Spotify app, there are two ways to import Spotify songs for offline listening on Fossil. You can drag and drop the individual song from the Spotify app to the main interface. Or you can copy and paste the link of a single or a whole playlist to the search box.
- Step 2Choose a compatible format for Fossil Gen 5
- To play converted Spotify songs on Fossil Gen 5 and other popular smartwatches, the output format you can set is MP3. It can be recognized by almost all devices and players. Besides, please don't forget to customize other audio parameters, like bit rate, sample rate, etc.
- Step 3Download Spotify music offline for Fossil Gen 5
- Please click the big 'Convert' button to activate the downloading process. It runs at 5X fast speed to download Spotify tracks as MP3 files. So that you can listen to Spotify on Fossil smartwatch offline. After conversion, please find them in the destination folder to upload to Fossil Gen 5.
- Step 4Play Spotify on Fossil Gen 5 offline
- 1. To use Spotify on Fossil smartwatch, the thing you need to do is to upload Spotify to Google Play Music. It allows users to import up to 50,000 songs for free.
- 2. Please install the Google Play Music on your Fossil watch. The steps are as same as downloading the Spotify app.
- 3. Open the Google Play Music app on your Fossil Sport, and then you can play Spotify on Fossil Gen 5 offline from Google Play Music.