How to Use Spotify on Peloton
"Can you play Spotify on Peloton?I have just bought a Peloton bike for exercising indoor. I noticed there is a "Music" option on my profile page. Is that used for connecting Spotify account to Peloton? I tap it but nothing happens. I want to listen to my workout playlists on it. Thanks for any suggestions."
The "Music" on the Peloton profile page is a new feature also called "Track Love". Users can save the music they hear in the class and check the full playlist in the "Music" section. During the class, the track titles will show on the screen. And there is a heart icon beside the titles. Users just need to click to it and save the song to their music playlist. Users can also check this Peloton playlist in their Spotify library.
But the connection between Spotify and Peloton is one-way, which means you can collect Peloton music to Spotify but can't play your own Spotify music on Peloton. Sound weird, right?
Luckily, it is still possible to access Spotify music on Peloton by using a little trick. In the following parts, I would like to share with you how to play Spotify on Peloton with ease.
Part 1. Get Spotify Music on Peloton Bike: What You Need
This trick requires additional help from a tiny tool calling DRmare Music Converter for Spotify. Specially designed for Spotify music, this smart tool is proficient in downloading and converting Spotify audios to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, and such most-used formats with keeping 100% original quality. Without Spotify Premium, you can get these downloaded Spotify songs for local playback. It also means that you can transfer these local Spotify tracks to any devices and players for offline playback, regardless of the Spotify authorization.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Download Spotify songs, albums, playlists without Spotify premium
- Batch loading Spotify songs and converting at up to 5X speed
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, M4A and other formats
- Play converted Spotify files on Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite
By the utilize of DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you are able to download and import Spotify music to Peloton. Then listen to your favorite Spotify playlists on Peloton without any hassle.
- Step 1Drag and import Spotify music to DRmare
- After you install DRmare on your computer, double-click to open it. The Spotify desktop app will automatically open with it. Please log in to your DRmare account to unlock the full functions. Otherwise, you only have a 1-min free conversion for each track. Now turn to Spotify and select what you would like to hear when cycling on Peloton. After that, drag and drop the songs from Spotify to DRmare's interface. If you need to import a playlist, please copy and paste the link of it to the search bar on DRmare. Don't forget to hit '+' to load them into DRmare.
- Step 2Change the settings of Spotify music for Peloton
- After importing all needed Spotify tracks to DRmare, you have a choice to reset the output audio settings such as output format, bitrate, sample rate, channel, and so on. On DRmare's main page, open the menu icon. Then choose 'Preference' > 'Convert'. Now you are free to customize the output parameters according to your needs.
- Step 3Begin to download and convert Spotify music for Peloton
- Now simply click the 'Convert' button to start converting Spotify tracks. The DRmare program will automatically run and end the conversion. After the task is over, please follow the on-screen tips to find the specified folder named 'Converted'. All converted Spotify audios are in there. Please double-check the list to see if any song has been missed.
Part 2. How to Play Spotify on Peloton Bike
Here are 2 ways to help you import and listen to Spotify on Peloton bike. Choose any one of them to get your own Spotify playlists on Peloton.
Method 1. Upload Spotify to Peloton by Google Play Music
1. On the computer, go to the Google Play and log into your Google account.
2. Find the 'Upload Music' option and choose 'Music Manager'.
3. Click the 'Menu' icon > 'Upload songs to Google Play'.
4. Choose the "Other Folder" and click 'Next'. Locate the 'Converted' folder from the popup window.
5. On the Peloton, go to the WebView Browser and to turn to Google Play website.
Now you can play the uploaded Spotify songs from Google Play on your Peloton.
Method 2. Import Spotify Music to Peloton by Google Drive
1. On the computer, open Google Drive and log into your Google account.
2. Find the 'Create' icon and choose the 'Folder'. Now create a dedicated folder to keep your Spotify songs'.
3. Click the 'Upload' option > 'Files'. Locate the 'Converted' folder and start to import Spotify songs.
4. On the Peloton, open the WebView Browser and visit the Google Drive.
Now you can listen to the imported Spotify songs on your Peloton from Google Play.