"Can you play Spotify on Peloton?" Nowadays, people would like to exercise at home under this severe epidemic situation. Peloton bike is one of the popular bikes that you can choose. On the Peloton bike, there is a screen. This allows you to listen to music or watch videos while exercising.
To play music on Peloton, there is a new feature called 'Track Love' on its 'Music' section. You can save the songs you love from Peloton onto Spotify. Yet, you can't add and play Spotify music on Peloton.
So, many users want to fix the issue of 'how to play my Spotify playlist on Peloton'. It is easy to make it. In this post, you will get the easy way to play Spotify through Peloton bike.
Part 1. How to Play Spotify on Peloton Bike by DRmare Music Converter
How to play Spotify music on Peloton bike? This trick requires extra help from a tiny tool called DRmare Music Converter for Spotify. It is designed for all Spotify users.
It can download and convert Spotify audio to MP3, AAC, and such most-used formats. It runs at a 5X faster conversion speed while keeping 100% original quality. Without a Spotify Premium, you can also get downloaded Spotify songs for local playback.
With it, you can adjust the output audio parameters like sample rate for Spotify songs. And you can reset the output folder to save the local Spotify files to your computer.
After that, you can transfer these local Spotify tracks to any device and player for use without any effort. Of course, you can also transfer and play Spotify playlist on Peloton without limits.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify Music for Peloton Bike
With DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you will see how to get Spotify to play on Peloton. In this section, we will guide you on how to use this DRmare program to convert Spotify songs for Peloton bike. You can follow the step-by-step tutorial below.
- Step 1Drag and import Spotify music to DRmare
- After you set up DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer, please double-click to open it. The Spotify desktop app will open with it. Please buy and log in to your DRmare account to unlock the full functions. Otherwise, you only have a 1-min free conversion for each track.
- Now turn to the Spotify app and select what you would like to hear when cycling on Peloton. After that, please drag and drop the songs from Spotify to DRmare's interface. If you need to import a playlist, please copy and paste the link to the search bar on DRmare. Don't forget to hit '+' to load them into DRmare.
- Step 2Change audio format of Spotify music for Peloton
- After importing all needed Spotify tracks, you have a choice to reset the output audio settings. You can customize the output format, bitrate, sample rate, channel, and so on. On DRmare's main page, open the menu icon. Then choose the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' button to open the setting window. You are free to set the output parameters based on the requirements of Peloton bike.
- Step 3Download and convert Spotify music for Peloton
- Click the 'Convert' button to start to download music from Spotify to computer for Peloton Bike. The DRmare program will run and end the conversion. After the task is over, please follow the on-screen tips to find the specified folder named 'Converted'. All converted Spotify audios are in there. Please double-check the list to see if any song has been missed. Now, all songs are playable on Peloton.
- Video DemoDownload and play Spotify music on Peloton
- This video will show you how to use DRmare Music Converter to get Peloton Spotify to work. Please follow it and go to connect Spotify to Peloton bike.
Part 3. How to Play Spotify on Peloton Bike
Now, with DRmare Music Converter, you had got the local files from Spotify. Then you can go on to add and listen to Spotify on Peloton bike. Here we will show you how to connect Spotify to Peloton bike in two ways. Please check out the details below.
Way 1: How to Add Spotify to Peloton Bike by YouTube Music
Google Play Music has been a platform for users to upload their own music for music collection and playback on more devices. Yet, it has been discontinued. But YouTube Music takes the place of it well. It also allows you to sync your own music for music collection and playback anywhere. Thus, you can listen to Spotify on Peloton bike by YouTube Music.
The following tutorial focus on how to upload Spotify music to YouTube Music. Then you can play Spotify through Peloton.
Step 1. On the computer, go to the YouTube Music website and log into your account.
Step 2. You can drag the converted Spotify music to its surface. Or you can click the 'Upload Music' under the profile to add Spotify songs.
Step 3. On the Peloton, go to the WebView Browser and navigate to the YouTube Music website. Now you can listen to Spotify on Peloton from YouTube Music.
Way 2: How to Use Spotify on Peloton Bike via Google Drive
Google Drive is also another service that can help connect Spotify and Peloton. It's a file storage service. And it provides 15 GB of free storage for users to upload their own music. And then, users can use it to sync and play music on different devices offline. Here, we can add Spotify playlists to Google Drive and then use Spotify with Peloton.
Step 1. On the computer, open Google Drive and log into your Google account.
Step 2. Find the 'Create' icon and choose the 'Folder'. Now create a dedicated folder to keep your Spotify songs'.
Step 3. Click the 'Upload' option > 'Files'. Locate the 'Converted' folder and start to import Spotify songs.
Step 4. On the Peloton, open the WebView Browser and visit Google Drive. Now, you can play Spotify through Peloton from Google Drive.
Bonus: How to Connect Peloton Music to Your Spotify Account
It is not difficult to draw from the discussion we started that Peloton Music can be connected to your Spotify account. Peloton supports to create a playlist according to your 'Like' action during the Peloton workout. But how can you view Peloton playlists on your Spotify account? Here is the guide for you.
Step 1. On your Peloton Bike, please navigate to your profile section. You will see the 'Music' option. Please open it and you will see all songs you want to save during your workouts.
Step 2. In the 'Music' tab, there is a 'Connect' option. This enables you to link to a streaming music service. Please hit on it, and you can link Peloton to Spotify account.
Step 3. It requires you to authorize the procedure by logging in to your Spotify account. In your Spotify app, please navigate to 'Your Library' to check your all playlists.
Step 4. You can find all Peloton songs namely 'My Peloton Music' playlist. And you can start to play Peloton Music on Spotify player.
FAQs about Peloton Bike
In this part, you will get some FAQs about the Peloton bike. Please check out the detail below.
Q1: How Do I Get My Music on Peloton?
A: To import a song to a playlist, you need to start by playing a class. Once the song track appears, click on the heart icon to 'like' the song. Then the song will be added to your Peloton playlist. If you don't have a Spotify or Apple Music account, the playlist will keep on the Peloton profile playlist.
Q2: How Do I Add Netflix to Peloton?
A: To add and watch Netflix on Peloton, you need to log in to your Peloton account. Then go to the Settings. Next, choose 'About' option. Click on the right corner of the box till you see other options. Then choose the Android Webview Browser Tester. Now, type netflix.com into the search box. And then log in to your Netflix account to enjoy movies and more. At last, back to the browser and back to the Peloton default mode.
Q3: Can I Connect My Phone to Peloton?
A: Yes, you can. Please turn on the Bluetooth on your phone first. Then find the Bluetooth settings under the 'wireless & networks' section on Peloton screen. Then turn on the Bluetooth and Peloton will detect your phone and connect.
Here in this post, you learned how to listen to Spotify on Peloton bike. With the DRmare Spotify Music Converter in Part 1, you can download Spotify music for use on Peloton with ease. Then you can move the local Spotify music to YouTube Music or Google Drive to play on Peloton. Besides, you can use Spotify music on multiple devices as you like anywhere and anywhere.