"Can you play Spotify on Garmin Vivoactive 3?" Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music is a great smartwatch for you. It could be a GPS sports watch and an activity tracker. It offers lots of functions like send text message and more. Besides, some Garmin Vivoactive watch can even support streaming music service like Spotify.
Here in this post, you will learn how to connect Spotify to Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music and play Spotify music offline. There are two methods for you to achieve. Just find out the detail as below and start.
- Part 1. Get Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music Spotify to Work - Best Tool
- Part 2. Connect Spotify to Garmin Vivoactive 3 with Spotify Premium
- Part 3. The Verdict
Part 1. Get Spotify on Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music by DRmare Music Converter
Spotify is available on Garmin Vivoactive 3 now. Yet, only Spotify Premium users can do that. So, if you are a free Spotify user and want to use Spotify on Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music, then you can seek help from a third-party tool.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter is the tool here to help you. We know that Spotify users can't download music from Spotify for use offline on other devices. And the Spotify music files are with protection. Thus, a tool is needed to break all these limitations. And DRmare Spotify Music Converter is such a powerful tool.
With this tool, you can remove the protection from Spotify songs. And you can convert Spotify music to common audio files like MP3, FLAC and more. Besides, you can reset the output audio parameters for Spotify music before downloading as you want.
After then, you can save the Spotify music to your computer. Then you can transfer the converted Spotify audio files to any device or platform you desire. Then you can enjoy Spotify on Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music with ease.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Download Spotify music to computer without premium
- Convert Spotify to common output audio formats like FLAC, MP3, etc.
- Keep original audio quality with ID3 tags of Spotify audio files
- Play Spotify on Garmin Vivoactive 3 offline easily
How to Download Music from Spotify to Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music
This section will guide you on how to download Spotify music for Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music by DRmare Music Converter. Please download and install the right version of this program on your computer. Then make sure the Spotify app is installed also. Next, you can go on to see how to download Spotify music for Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music watch.
- Step 1Copy and put Spotify songs onto DRmare
- Open the installed DRmare Music Converter from your computer. At the same time, the Spotify app will show. Then head to the Spotify app and find the music tracks you want to download and convert. Go on to drag and drop the song you like from Spotify app to DRmare. Or, get the link of the Spotify song/playlist via the '...' icon > 'Share' option. And then put the copied link to the search bar on DRmare program and hit on the '+' button. The Spotify music will be added into DRmare software.
- Step 2Choose audio format for Spotify on Garmin Vivoactive 3
- To use Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music Spotify, you need to choose a right audio format. Here in DRmare, you can choose from six audio formats. Please go to the Menu icon and click on it. Then choose 'Preferences' option. And then a new window show. Here please touch on the 'Convert' option. You will then be able to set the audio format, bit rate and more as you want. After that, press on the 'OK' button to complete the setting process.
- Step 3Download Spotify music for Garmin Vivoactive 3
- Click on 'Convert' button, DRmare program will begin to convert Spotify music to plain audio files for you. You can see the conversion process now. After the process completes, you could go to click on the 'converted' icon to find the local Spotify music files on your computer. Then you are able to move and connect Spotify to Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music.
- Step 4Play Spotify on Garmin Vivoactive 3
- With DRmare Music Converter, we had got the converted Spotify songs for use anywhere. Here let's learn how to add Spotify to Garmin Vivoactive 3.
- Transfer the converted Spotify songs from your computer to your phone.
- Launch the Garmin Connect app from your phone.
- Touch on the 'Device' option. Then click on the 'Watch' icon to choose the 'Music' option.
- Scroll down and find the 'Music' section. Then press on the 'Manage Music' option.
- Click on the 'Add Songs' option. Then select the 'Device' option
- Choose the Spotify songs you want to import. Then click on the 'tick' icon and hit 'OK'.
- Wait for the Spotify music adding to your Garmin Watch.
- After then, you can play Spotify on Garmin Vivoactive 3 easily.
Part 2. How to Connect Spotify to Garmin Vivoactive 3 with Spotify Premium
If you are Spotify premium users, you can get Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music Spotify to work. Now, let's find out how to use Spotify on Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music as below.
Step 1. Press the bottom right button on your Garmin Vivoactive 3 watch and hold on for a few seconds.
Step 2. Touch on the 'Music Providers' option on the screen. Then choose the 'Spotify' option.
Step 3. Here you will be asked to go to the Garmin Connect app on your phone. Then just go on to do that.
Step 4. Log in to your Spotify premium account once the Garmin Connect app opened.
Step 5. Check the terms and conditions and hit on the 'Agree' option.
Step 6. Now, back to your watch and hit on the 'Get Started'.
Step 7. Hit on the 'Add Music & Podcasts'. Then you are able to download Spotify music you want to listen to them on Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music watch.
Part 3. Conclusion
From above, you had gained two ways to play Spotify on Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music. One is via the DRmare Music Converter at Part 1, the other is by Spotify premium account. You can choose the way that helps you. By the way, with DRmare Music Converter, you not only can connect Spotify to Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music, you can also use Spotify on other devices and platforms as you want.
Leave a Comment