Easy Guide to Play Spotify on Amazfit Stratos
Now, many people would like to use smartwatches. With the watch, they can chat, listen to music, etc. without the phone. Also, they are lots of smartwatches for you to choose and use. Today, we will focus on Amazfit Stratos. It is also a great choice for users.
To listen to music on Amazfit Stratos, you need to know that streaming music apps like Spotify and Apple Music is not supported by Amazfit watch. Thus, you may wonder if there is a way to get Spotify on Amazfit Stratos for use. The answer is yes.
In this post, we will introduce the best way for you to play Spotify music on Amazfit Stratos. Now, we could move on reading and get started as below.
Part 1. Get Amazfit Stratos Spotify to Work - Best Tool
There is no Spotify app for Amazfit Stratos, but it allows users to import local music files for playing. So, what we need is to get Spotify music and then move them to Amazfit Stratos. Yet, Spotify music is in special audio formats and they are protected. Besides, the audio formats that supported by MP3 and M4A. Thus, we need to find a tool to help convert Spotify music as Amazfit Stratos supported files.
Here we will introduce the DRmare Spotify Music Converter to you. It is a smart music converter for Spotify music. It can remove protection from Spotify songs and convert Spotify to MP3, etc. for using on Amazfit Stratos. Also, the audio bit rate, sample rate, etc. of Spotify music can be adjusted as you want. Then you can get a better listening experience of Spotify on Amazfit Stratos.
With this tool, you can download songs from Spotify without Spotify premium. That is to say all Spotify users can use it. And you can download all contents from Spotify, like audiobooks, albums, playlists and more. Then you can save all those Spotify music files onto your computer for use on any device and platform offline.
Part 2. How to Download Spotify Music to Amazfit Stratos
How to get Amazfit Stratos Spotify music via DRmare Spotify Music Converter? Now here we will guide you on how to do that. Below are the steps for you to download Spotify music for Amazfit Stratos watch. You could start to follow them.
Note: To begin, you need to download & install the DRmare Spotify Music Converter onto your PC or Mac. Just choose the right download version of the program above to finish. Also, you need to have the official Spotify app installed on your computer.
- Step 1Import Spotify songs to DRmare
- Open the installed DRmare Spotify Music Converter from your computer. Here you will see the installed Spotify app opened as well. Enter the Spotify app and find the songs you want to convert and download for Amazfit Stratos. Once got, click on the 'three-dots' icon next to the song's title. Then choose 'Share' option to copy the link of the song. And then you need to put this link to the search box on DRmare program. Also, you then need to hit on the '+' button. At this time, you can see the Spotify songs are loaded in the window of DRmare.
- Besides that, you can add Spotify files to DRmare through the 'drop & drag' option. This is quite convenient. Just find the song and then drag it to DRmare.
- Step 2Choose audio format for Amazfit Stratos Spotify
- As Amazfit Stratos supports MP3 and M4A, here you need to choose them as the output audio format for Spotify music on DRmare. To do that, please move to the Menu bar and click on the menu. Then opt to the 'Preferences' option and on the new window, choose the 'Convert'. Now, you can select the audio format for Spotify on Amazfit Stratos. Also, you can adjust the sample rate, audio channel and more for Spotify songs as you want. Once finished, please confirm them by hitting on the 'OK' button.
- Step 3Convert Spotify music to Amazfit Stratos
- At last, touch on the 'Convert' button. DRmare Spotify Music Converter will start to convert and download Spotify music to computer for you. After a while, you can locate the converted Spotify music songs on your computer. Just hit on the 'converted' icon, and it will guide you to the target folder.
Part 3. How to Play Spotify on Amazfit Stratos
At Part 2, you had got the local Spotify songs. Now, you can start to move Spotify music to Amazfit Stratos. And then you can play Spotify on Amazfit Stratos offline on the go. Below you can see how to do that in detail.
Get Spotify Music on Amazfit Stratos from Windows Computer
- Connect your Amazfit Stratos watch to your computer via the USB cable.
- On 'My Computer', you can see your watch.
- Double-click on your watch. Then find the 'Music' file folder from it.
- Locate and then copy & paste the converted Spotify songs to the 'Music' file folder of your watch.
Get Spotify on Amazfit Stratos from Mac Computer
- Download & install the Android File Transfer on your Mac computer.
- Link your Amazfit Stratos watch to your computer through the USB cable and charging base.
- Open the Android File Transfer from the Application folder on your computer.
- Double-click on the 'Music' file folder from the Android File Transfer.
- Drag and put the Spotify music on the 'Music' file folder.
Extra Tips: How to Control Spotify from Amazfit Stratos
- Disconnect your Amazfit Stratos from your computer.
- Head to 'More Settings' on your watch.
- Choose 'Connection', then select 'Bluetooth' for the watch to pair your headset.
- Choose the Music player widget on the watch main screen. Then start to play Spotify on Amazfit Stratos.
Part 4. Conclusion
It is easy to play Spotify music on Amazfit Stratos from this post, right? With the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, thing becomes easier. It can help get Spotify songs as local files for use on any device and platform offline. You can use it as a free or premium Spotify users as well.