How to Connect Spotify to Uber
"How to connect Uber and Spotify?" Uber is an app offers ride-sharing and it had a cooperation with Spotify in 2014. In this case, users can enjoy Spotify songs while using Uber on their phone.
However, the Uber Spotify integration seems have been removed as Uber's scandal keeps mounting. Therefore, how to use Spotify on Uber?
Please don't worry. In this post, we will walk you through on how to connect Spotify to Uber and play Spotify on Uber with ease. Just learn more here.
Part 1. Connect Spotify to Uber via Spotify Premium
Besides the removing of Uber and Spotify partnership, to use Spotify on Uber, you need to have Uber and Spotify app installed on your phone first. Additionally, you need to have a Spotify premium account. After preparing completely, then we will go to see how to connect Spotify to Uber. Here are the steps for you.
Step 1. Launch Uber app on your phone and enter to your Uber's profile page.
Step 2. Touch on 'Connect Spotify' to log in with your Spotify premium account.
Step 3. After then, you can start to play Spotify music on Uber.
Step 1. Open Spotify app to play music you like.
Step 2. Go to the Uber app. If Uber app stops the music, then swipe for on screen music controls and keep playing.
Step 3. Then the music will play with the Uber app open and your passenger will know you have Spotify.
Step 4. While riding, your passenger can take over from their device and can see the message 'rider controlling music' at the navigation screen.
Part 2. Use Spotify in the Car without Spotify Uber Integration
As Spotify Uber integration is not available now, then the easy way for you is to play Spotify in the car via the car audio system. But how to make it?
As we know, Spotify music are encoded which can't be used on other devices directly. To use the music, you need to break the protection and change its audio format first.
To help you, here let's meet the DRmare Music Converter. It is a professional music converter for Spotify. It can rip the protection from Spotify and convert Spotify files to plain audios.
Besides, it can keep original audio quality of Spotify and the full ID3 metadata of your Spotify songs. And you are allowed to reset bit rate and more you like.
What's more, it doesn't need Spotify premium to download Spotify music offline. With it, you can easily get music from Spotify for offline listening in your car without Spotify Uber connection.
- Step 1Import Spotify audios to DRmare
- Install and open DRmare software. Then the Spotify app will open as well. Please simply drag & drop the audio tracks you like from Spotify app to DRmare main screen. And DRmare program will load the media files for you.
Now let's see how does DRmare Music Converter work.
- Step 2Choose Spotify audio format for Uber
- To make Spotify songs supported by your car audio system, you need to choose a new audio format for them. Please click on the menu icon from the upper right corner, then choose 'Preferences'. And then touch on 'Convert' to start setting audio format and other audio parameters.
- Step 3Convert Spotify songs for Uber
- At last, click 'Convert' button. Within a quick while, the Spotify songs will be converted and saved to your local computer. When it is finished, you can browse the music files via the 'Converted' button.
- Step 4Connect Spotify to Uber
- Now, you can put all the converted Spotify songs on your phone from computer and then play them in your car via Bluetooth. Or you can put the Spotify songs on the USB drive and plug the USB drive into your car for playing.
Part 3. Conclusion
From this post, you had learned how to connect Spotify to Uber with Spotify premium. Besides, you had got another way to play Spotify in the car without Spotify and Uber integration via DRmare Music Converter. As for this tool, you can download Spotify music with ease at free and also listen to Spotify music anywhere and anytime without any limit.