Peloton Interative, Inc. is a company that manufactures bicycles, treadmills, and indoor rowers. Its products feature touch screens, tracking indicators, built-in sensors, and more. Users can get high-quality workouts that can even be streamed live on their phones. As a powerful workout device, Peloton also has built-in speakers so you can listen to the best workout music or watch workout videos.
Many Peloton enthusiasts want to add Apple Music to their Peloton for listening. However, there is no integration of Apple Music and Peloton. So, we are here to show you how to play Apple Music on Peloton. You will also learn how to sync Peloton playlists to Apple Music and how to connect Peloton to Apple devices.
Part 1. How to Listen to Apple Music on Peloton
While you can sync your Peloton playlists to your Apple Music account, there's no functionality to stream music from Apple Music to your Peloton bike or treadmill. But don't worry, you can use DRmare Audio Converter to download Apple Music tracks and then upload them to your Peloton.
The software allows you to download any song, playlist, album, etc. from Apple Music at 30X faster speed with lossless sound quality. It will also remove the protection of Apple Music so that you can use the downloaded Apple Music songs freely. Once downloaded, you can easily use Apple Music on your Peloton or any other device.
DRmare Audio Converter for Peloton
Just with a few clicks, you are able to play Apple Music on Peloton with ease. Before we go ahead, please first install the DRmare Audio Converter on your computer via the 'Download' button above.
- Step 1Load Apple Music files to DRmare
- Click the 'Add Files' button on the bottom left of the DRmare Audio Converter. Then you can select and add the Apple Music songs you want to listen to on Peloton. Or you can directly drag them to the conversion window.
- Step 2Set output format of Apple Music Peloton
- Hit the 'Format' icon on the bottom right of the main page. Then you can select one of the formats in the new window. Additionally, you can reset the channel, codec, bit rate and sample rate according to your needs. Then click on 'OK'.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music playlist for Peloton
- Tap on the 'Convert' button and DRmare Audio Converter will start converting Apple Music as you set before, and download Apple Music songs on PC immediately. You can locate the Apple Music downloads in the 'Output' folder on your computer. Or you can click on the 'History' list to listen to Apple Music offline directly on this software.
- Step 4Play Apple Music on Peloton
Now you have the Apple Music songs you need for Peloton. You can easily add Apple Music to Peloton for listening. You can do this through YouTube Music or Google Drive.
1. By YouTube Music
1. Go to the YouTube Music website and log in to your account.
2. Click on your profile at the top right and then select 'Upload Music'.
3. Select the 'Converted' folder in your computer to move converted Apple Music to YouTube Music.
5. Reach the YouTube Music website through the WebView Browser on Peloton. Play the uploaded Apple Music playlists.
2. By Google Drive
1. Go to Google Drive. Sign in to your Google account.
2. Choose the 'Create' > 'Folder' option. Make a folder for your downloaded Apple Music playlist.
3. Click the 'Upload' > 'Files' icon and transfer Apple Music playlists to Google Drive.
4. Open Google Drive via the WebView Browser on Peloton. Load the Apple Music playlist to Peloton. Then you are able to enjoy the playlist from Apple Music when you ride on Peloton.
- Video TutorialHow to Play Apple Music on Peloton
Part 2. How to Sync Peloton to Apple Music
If you hear a song during your Peloton workout and like it, you can add it to your Apple Music playlist. You can do this through the "Track Love" feature. It allows you to save all the songs you hear in class. Once you connect Peloton to your Apple Music account, your saved songs will sync to your Apple Music.
You can find your saved songs on Apple Music "Peloton Music". The best part is that when you save any song, the playlist on Apple Music will be updated in real time. Additionally, a new "Music" section has been added to your Peloton profile page where you can view all the tracks you've saved. Now let's see how to connect Peloton to Apple Music.
2.1 How to Connect Apple Music to Peloton
Step 1. On your Peloton touch screen, head to your 'profile' page and tap on 'Settings'.
Step 2. Tap on 'Music' and then choose the 'Connect' button next to Apple Music. Then log in to your Apple Music account with email and password.
2.2 How to Get Peloton Playlist on Apple Music
Step 1. Navigate to your 'profile' page and then choose the 'Music' section on the left panel.
Step 2. Tap on the 'heart' icon next to the song. Apple Music will create a Peloton playlist and save the song in the playlist automatically.
2.3 How Do I Find My Peloton Playlist on Apple Music
Step 1. Open the Apple Music app and then tap on 'Library' > 'Playlists'.
Step 2. Tap on 'My Peloton Music by [your username]'. Here you can see all your saved Peloton songs and start listening to them on Apple Music.
Part 3. How to Connect Peloton to Apple Devices
You can connect Peloton to your Apple devices including iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, and more.
3.1 How to Connect Peloton to Apple Watch
Step 1. Download and install the 'Peloton' app on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
Step 2. On your iPhone, open Peloton and tap on 'More'.
Step 3. Scroll down and select 'Apple Watch' in the 'Add-ons' section.
Step 4. Press the 'Set up' button and then tap on 'Connect to Health App'.
Step 5. Back to the 'More' page and choose 'Health App'. Tap 'Turn on all' to allow Peloton to access your health data.
Step 6. Back to Peloton and tap 'Done' to save the changes.
Step 7. On your Apple Watch, open Peloton and tap 'Allow' to connect Apple Watch to Peloton.
3.2 How to Cast Peloton to Apple TV
Step 1. On your Peloton touchscreen, tap on 'Settings'.
Step 2. Choose 'Cast Screen'.
Step 3. Select your Apple TV and then you can watch Peloton class on your TV.
Although there is no Peloton Apple Music integration, we've found the best way to help you use Apple Music on Peloton. That is, you can use DRmare Apple Music Converter to download Apple Music tracks and then upload them to Peloton via YouTube Music or Google Drive. Actaully, if you want to listen to Apple Music on any unauthorized devices, you can use DRmare Apple Music Converter.