- Play Apple Music tracks on Peloton with ease offline.
- Convert Apple Music songs to files of MP3, FLAC, AAC, etc.
- Give you back Apple Music files of original quality.
- Preserve the ID3 tags of Apple Music playlist, customize output parameters.
Q: "I like to ride on Peloton at home every day. Now I want to play Apple Music songs on it. I have tried to add the music to Pelotin by myself. But I failed to do it. Do you have any solution? Thanks in advance."
Users can save music in the sport class on the "Music" section of Peloton. In the class, you can see the song's title on the screen. But you can not add Apple Music to Peloton. This is surely a disadvantage of Peloton. To make up for this defect of Peloton, here we will offer you an efficient method to play Apple Music on Peloton easily.
Apple Music offers countless songs of high quality for you. It's exciting to get the songs on Peloton for exercise. However, you are not allowed to play Apple Music on Peloton directly. The songs from Apple Music is formed in its own format. So the songs can not be streamed on Peloton.
To figure it out, you need a tool - DRmare Audio Converter. The DRmare software works well to convert Apple Music songs to MP3 or other ordinary audio files. Then you can add the converted songs to Peloton for listening. Moreover, the songs are of no quality loss.
What's more, the DRmare Apple Music to Peloton Converter helps you keep the ID3 tags of the Apple Music tracks. Therefore, you can identify the songs after you finish the conversion. Surprisingly, you can gain the converted Apple Music files in a short time because the Drmare program runs at 30X faster speed.
In addition, when you save the converted Apple Music playlist on your computer, you can also send them to your other players, like Sony Walkman. The output format and parameters are all decided by yourself. At last, you can get Peloton Apple Music files forever and listen to them offline.
It's easy to convert Apple Music tracks on your computer. Here you can learn from the guide we provide. You can see that just with a few clicks, you are able to sync Apple Music songs to Peloton with ease.
Now you have got the Apple Music playlist you need for Peloton. You can now move them to Peloton for listening. You can do it via Google Play Music or Google Drive.
1. Go to the Google Play website and log in to your Google account.
2. Choose the 'Upload Music' > 'Music Manager' option.
3. Select the icon 'Menu' > 'Upload songs to Google Play'.
4. Hit the "Other Folder" > 'Next' option. Select the 'Converted' folder to import Apple Music to Google Play Music.
5. Reach the Google Play website through the WebView Browser on Peloton. Play the uploaded Apple Music playlist.
1. Go to Google Drive. Sign in the Google account.
2. Choose 'Create' > 'Folder' option. Make a folder for Apple Music playlist.
3. Click the 'Upload' > 'Files' icon. Open the 'Converted' folder to add Apple Music playlists to Google Drive.
4. Open Google drive via the WebView Browser on Peloton. Load the Apple Music playlist to Peloton. Then you are able to enjoy the playlist from Apple Music when you ride on Peloton.
Good music on Peloton gives you energy and power. It helps you feel better while you are riding on Peloton. Some powerful Apple Music playlists are recommended to you as below.
# It's Electric
You will love the rock music on the playlist. The songs from both today and yesterday are here for you. You can listen to new tracks on it which excite you at all times.
# Ovo Sound Playlist
This rap playlist has a mixture of popular hip-hop tracks and some great new songs. The playlist will be updated regularly so you will be surprised to hear the new songs in it.
# Julie Adenuga's Playlist
Best dance songs across the world are for you in this playlist. You will be immersed in the rich musical culture on this playlist. It is one of the best playlists on Apple Music.
# The Pharmacy
This is one of the top playlists for hip-hop lovers all over the world. You will love it if you love hip-pop. You will get amazing tracks and also new songs on it.