"Can you play music from Spotify on NordicTrack treadmill?" While exercising, you may want to listen to your favorite music along with. With built-in iFit Smart Cardio app in NordicTrack treadmill, you can enjoy music with ease. Yet, there is no NordicTrack Spotify integration. So, you can't directly listen to Spotify songs on NordicTrack treadmill.
But please don't worry. In this post, there is the best way for you to connect Spotify to NordicTrack treadmill. Now, please follow the detailed steps below and learn more.
Part 1. How to Get NordicTrack Treadmill Spotify Work - Best Tool
We know that there is no Spotify NordicTrack integration now. Yet, NordicTrack treadmill allows users to play music by connecting portable audio players to it. So, we can put Spotify music on the audio players first and then go to listen to songs on NordicTrack treadmill.
To add Spotify to portable player, we need to use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to change Spotify music to plain files first. That's because Spotify music is protected and its songs are in a special audio format. In this case, you can't directly put Spotify audio files on other devices for use with ease.
But with DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can convert Spotify music to common audio formats like MP3, FLAC and so on. Also, you can reset the output channel, bit rate and more for Spotify audio tracks if you want. Besides, this tool can run fast and keep the original audio quality as well as full ID3 tags.
After converting and saving Spotify songs to computer, you can move Spotify music to your desire portable player. And then you can connect your player to NordicTrack treadmill to play Spotify music with ease.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Download and Convert Spotify for NordicTrack Treadmill
Now, we will show you the steps on how to use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to convert and download Spotify music for NordicTrack treadmill. Please check and follow the tutorial below.
- Step 1Install and open DRmare Music Converter
- Go to the webpage of DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Then locate the 'Download' button and choose the version next to it according to your computer. You can pick up Windows or Mac version. After that, click on the 'Download' button to start to download and install the program on your computer. Once installed, open the tool and it will show you the main screen. Also, you can get the pop-up Spotify app.
- Step 2Choose and add music files from Spotify to DRmare
- Head to the Spotify app to search for the track you want to convert and play on NordicTrack treadmill. When found, hold and drag the track to the DRmare program's main screen. Then you can see it in the window. Or, you can click on the 'three-dots' next to the track. Then choose 'Share' to go to copy its URL address. And then put the link into the search bar on the top of the DRmare tool. At last, click on '+' next to the box.
- Step 3Alter Spotify parameters for NordicTrack treadmill
- To change Spotify output parameters, please touch the 'three-lines' icon at the top-right corner of the DRmare tool. And then pick up the 'Preferences' option. Then it will pop up a new window. Now, please click on the 'Convert' tab. Next, you can start to adjust audio format, reset Spotify bit rate and so on. Once set, click on the 'OK' button.
- Step 4Convert Spotify for NordicTrack treadmill
- Now, click on the 'Convert' button at the bottom on the screen of the DRmare tool. Then DRmare Music Converter will start converting and downloading. Once done, you can head to the 'history' icon to find and check the local Spotify music files on your computer.
Part 3. How to Play Spotify Music on NordicTrack Treadmill
After getting Spotify to MP3 or other audio formats on your computer, you can then move them to other devices for playing offline. To connect Spotify to NordicTrack treadmill, you can add Spotify music to your portable music player. Here we will show you how to move and play Spotify on NordicTrack treadmill step by step.
Step 1. Connect your audio player to your computer via a USB cable. Then head to transfer the local Spotify music files to your player.
Step 2. Plug one end of the USB cable into the audio jack under the 'Live Workout' button on your NordicTrack treadmill.
Step 3. Input the other end of the USB cable into your music player.
Step 4. Now, locate the Spotify songs and touch 'Play'. Later, you can enjoy Spotify music on NordicTrack treadmill via your audio player.
Part 4. FAQs about NordicTrack Treadmill Spotify
Q1: Does NordicTrack Treadmill Support Bluetooth?
A: Yes. NordicTrack supports a list of Bluetooth 5.0. devices and headphones like AirPods. With the latest iFit version, you can click on 'Connect to headphones' after you choose and click 'Start workout'.
Q2: Can I Use Streaming Music or Video Service on NordicTrack?
A: No. You can't directly stream music or video on NordicTrack treadmill. That's because there is no streaming service apps on NordicTrack. If you want to do that, you need to connect your portable device to your NordicTrack and enjoy music or video.
Q3: How Can I Listen to Spotify Songs on NordicTrack Treadmill?
A: You can use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to convert and keep Spotify audio to local files first. Then you can move Spotify music to your audio player and connect it to NordicTrack. At last, you can play Spotify on NordicTrack with ease.
Part 5. Conclusion
Here is the best way in this post for you to use Spotify in NordicTrack treadmill. You can start to use DRmare Music Converter to convert and download Spotify songs for playing on NordicTrack. Then you can transfer Spotify audio files to the portable audio player from your computer. And then link your audio device to NordicTrack treadmill to begin to enjoy Spotify music tracks with ease.