- Download Spotify songs to MP3, M4A, etc. for Hisense TV.
- Get Spotify on Hisense Smart TV for offline playback.
- Convert Spotify playlists without quality loss at 5X faster speed.
- Save ID3 tags of transferred Spotify files for Hisense Smart TV.
Q: "Can I get Spotify on my Hisense TV? I bought a Hisense Smart TV for my mom and I want to connect Spotify to the TV. So it will be easy for my mom to enjoy pleasure Spotify music entertainment while resting."
Spotify is a great streaming service provider for you to have fun at home. But it is not available to listen to Spotify songs on Hisense Smart TV without other tools. Why can't you do that? What tool do you need? Let's have a look.
It's known that you can download Spotify songs with the premium account, but you are not allowed to import them to Hisense Smart TV. The Spotify tracks are not compatible with Hisense TV for its encoded format. Therefore, you are required to transfer the Spotify format.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter is designed for you to convert Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, W4A, W4B and AAC audio files. Then you can move the converted Spotify files to your TV. The downloaded Spotify playlists offered by the DRmare software will be saved forever on your computer so that you can freely listen to Spotify music offline on your devices.
What's more, the DRmare tool pays you back the converted Spotify files quickly as its speed reaches to 5X. Meanwhile, the songs are downloaded with their original data kept, such as the title, group, album cover, composer, genre, year, etc.
Here we will provide you the whole steps to export Spotify music to Hisense Smart TV. You can finish the operation just with a few clicks on your computer. So take it easy.
You are provided two methods to send Spotify songs to Hisense Smart TV
1. Copy the converted Spotify files on your computer and paste to the USB drive.
2. Next, link the USB drive with Hisense Smart TV.
3. Then load the Spotify songs to the TV and you can access Spotify music freely.
1. Install the Google Play Music app on Hisense Smart TV.
2. Sign in Google Play Music web player on your computer with your Google account.
3. Tap on Menu > Upload Music on the Google Play Music web player.
4. Drag the converted Spotify tracks to the Google Play Music.
5. Play the uploaded Spotify music on Hisense Smart TV.
If you are a subscriber of Spotify, you might as well follow this way to stream Spotify music to Hisense TV. You can use your computer as a remote control to play music of Spotify on Hisense TV.
For Chromecast: Plug Chromecast into the HDMI port. For Chromecast Audio: Plug Chromecast Audio into the optical input port.
Note: Make sure that your device has been equipped with the Chromecast app for Chromecast or Chromecast Audio.
1. Launch and play Spotify music on your computer.
2. Hit the Now Playing bar. Choose the Chromecast or Chromecast Audio as the device to play on.