Can I Use Spotify on Apple CarPlay? Solved!
Q: "Can I use Spotify on Apple CarPlay? I bought a new car and I want to play Spotify music in it. Can you tell me the ways to connect Spotify to Apple CarPlay please? I can't wait to solve it out."
Try to Stream Spotify to Apple CarPlay? Actually, Spotify music can be played on Apple CarPlay. As a controller of iPhone, Apple CarPlay certainly satisfies peoples' needs while they are driving in the car. It enables people to listen to music, make calls and send messages with your iPhone. Now let's get two ways below to add Spotify to CarPlay.
Part 1. Access Spotify on Apple CarPlay - Official Way
Apple CarPlay helps you to control your iPhone in the car. It can play Spotify music for you so you can just focus on your driving and let your iPhone lay down. Here are the steps for you to add Spotify to CarPlay in the car.
1. Sign in the Spotify app on your iPhone.
2. Link your iPhone with a CarPlay compatible stereo through USB.
3. Click "Settings" > "General" > "CarPlay" on your iPhone to select your car.
4. Play songs of Spotify on stereo display or via voice command with Siri.
Part 2. Play Music from Spotify on Apple CarPlay - Better Way
Using the Spotify account to stream music to Apple CarPlay, you have to be work in the internet network. Besides, there are some problems from time to time. For example, as a friend says in the Internet, when the app does function well, it's almost always missing album and playlist art. Or often get "there was an error loading this content" or "please log in to Spotify" messages. Also, there are other errors appear when you are using Spotify on CarPlay Via the mobile devices.
To avoid such unpleasing experience, you need a powerful tool to help you. DRmare Spotify Music Converter is exactly suitable with you. It enables you to make Spotify work on Apple CarPlay without network. You can download the Spotify songs for offline playback anytime. Moreover, you are able to convert Spotify tracks to MP3, FLAC, WAV, W4A, W4B and AAC files. So you can play Spotify playlist with Apple CarPlay with ease. What you get from the DRmare Spotify Apple CarPlay Converter is lossless file with ID3 tags preserved. As the tool runs at 5X faster speed, you can extract music from Spotify in a few minutes.
DRmare Spotify Decryptor
- Easy to add Spotify to Apple CarPlay in your car.
- Offer AAC, MP3, M4B, M4A, FLAC, WAV audio Spotify files.
- Save ID3 tags includeing title, author, album cover, etc.
- Help you listen to Spotify offline without quality loss.
With the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can save time and money. Now let's have a look on how to add Spotify to CarPlay.
- Step 1Load Spotify Tracks to DRmare
- Install the DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer. Open it. The Spotify app will be launched at the same time. Now you can see a clean interface. Select the songs from Spotify for the conversion. Drag them directly to the conversion window. Or you can paste their links to the interface after you copy them. Then click the button "+" to import the Spotify tracks. You are allowed to upload more than one song for a conversion in batch.
- Step 2Set Output Parameters for Apple CarPlay
- Press on the icon "Preference" on the top-right of the interface. You can reset the output format and the channel, bit rate and sample rate. Hitting the "Converted" button on the bottom, you are permitted to choose the folder for output files. In addition, the DRmare Spotify Music Converter also allows you to archive output tracks by Artist or Album and set the conversion speed as 1X to make it more stable.
- Step 3Convert Songs from Spotify for Apple CarPlay
Tap on the button "Convert" on the right of the bottom. Then the DRmare software will begin to convert the Spotify files to ordinary ones. So you can play them without network in your car. After the Spotify are all converted, you can locate the files in the output folder. You will find that the information of the songs like title, album cover, group, composer, genre, year, etc. is all kept. You can easily identify them and listen to them as you like in your list.
But what you need to know is that if you use the free trial version of the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can only get a one-third converted file. For a complete Spotify file, you are suggested to pay for the DRmare program.
- Step 4Use Spotify on Apple CarPlay
Now you can connect Spotify files to Apple CarPlay. Just run the iTunes on desktop. Then click "Add file to library" on the menu and select the converted Spotify songs on your PC. The Spotify playlist will be uploaded to Apple Music for your playback on Apple CarPlay. Besides, you can find other compatible players for Apple CarPlay to listen to Spotify songs offline in your car.