Best Two Ways to Play Spotify on Tesla
When it comes to Tesla Spotify Integration, the good news is that they had cooperated since 2019. Although Tesla drivers can enjoy Spotify music in their car through Bluetooth before, the integration of Spotify and Tesla supports to show up the Spotify album art on the Tesla display.
If you are new to Tesla and wonder how to use Spotify in Tesla, then you could go ahead to this post. Here we would like to introduce best two ways for you to play Spotify on Tesla. Let's move on and see how to do that.
Part 1. How to Use Spotify in Tesla with Spotify Premium
The update of Tesla allows Spotify premium users to enjoy the Tesla Spotify integration. If you have a Spotify premium account, then here let's go ahead to see how to listen to Spotify on Tesla model 3, etc.
Note: Please update the software in your car to version 10.0. And please make sure that your Spotify premium is still valid.
Step 1. Touch on the 'Music' icon from the bottom of your Tesla display screen and then hit on 'Spotify' icon.
Step 2. Log in with your Spotify premium account or your Tesla Spotify premium account with Tesla's premium connectivity pack.
When you log in with your Spotify premium account, then you will see the same screen as before. And you can view your Spotify library and sync Spotify playlists to your tablets, phone or laptop with the car.
When you log in with your Tesla account, then the car will log in with its own Spotify premium account and you can see your Spotify library in the main interface. Then you can listen to ads-free song you like.
Step 3. After then, you can play any Spotify music you want via the voice control when driving.
Part 2. Play Spotify on Tesla without Spotify Premium
The last part we showed to you is for Spotify premium users. What if you are Spotify free users? Is there any workaround to use Spotify in Tesla? Don't worry. In this part, we are going to show you how to download and play Spotify music without premium on your Tesla.
In order to listen to Spotify on Tesla without premium account, you need to use a third-party tool to help you. Here we would like to highly recommend DRmare Spotify Music Converter to you.
This smart program is designed to download Spotify music without premium and convert Spotify music to common audio files without touching original quality.
With this tool, you can convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc. and Tesla supported formats. And you can define the output audio parameters like bit rate, sample rate, etc. as you like.
Besides, it can batch convert Spotify songs in a fast speed which won't take much of your time. Then you can get the converted Spotify music on your computer and use Spotify on Tesla with ease.
How to Convert Spotify to Tesla - Detailed Steps
- Step 1Import Spotify audios to DRmare software
- Install DRmare Spotify Music Converter program on your computer and then open it. To import Spotify music to DRmare program, there are two ways. One is to drag and drop Spotify songs you like from Spotify to DRmare main interface. The other is to copy and paste the Spotify tracks' URL to DRmare's search bar. After then, you will see your Spotify files are loaded in DRmare main screen.
- Step 2Set output settings
- Touch on the menu bar and choose 'Preferences' from the drop list. Then choose 'Convert' in the pop-up window. Then you can go ahead to set the output audio format and other audio parameters of Spotify for Tesla. In addition, you can define the channel, sample rate, bit rate, etc. to enhance the audio quality.
- Step 3Download Spotify for Tesla
- Once finished the settings, you could click on the 'Convert' button. Then DRmare will start the conversion process and convert for you at a faster speed. Then you will get the converted Spotify music onto your computer and then you can link Spotify Tesla without premium. Please check the Spotify files on your computer via the 'Converted' button.
- Step 4Play Spotify on Tesla
Finally, you can connect your USB drive to your computer and move Spotify music to USB. Then plug the USB drive into your Tesla and choose the Tesla built-in media player to play Spotify in Tesla without any limitation.