Can you get Spotify on Xfinity? Yes, Comcast announced on June 22, 2020 that Spotify is available on Xfinity. This allows millions of customers to listen to Spotify's music tracks and various podcasts directly on their TVs.
Customers with Xfinity Flex and X1 will be able to say "Spotify" on their Xfinity voice remote and then sign in with their Spotify account to start playing. New customers will be able to create a Spotify account directly on their device and immediately receive a free, ad-supported version of the service.
- Way 1. Play Spotify on Xfinity TV (Spotify Premium Xfinity)
- Way 2. Use Spotify with Xfinity TV (Spotify Free Xfinity)
- FAQs about Spotify and Xfinity
Way 1. How to Play Spotify on Xfinity TV (Spotify Premium Xfinity)
If you have a Spotify Premium account, then you can access all of Spotify's content on your Xfinity TV without ads. Make sure you have an Xfinity Internet and a compatible X1 TV/streaming device with Xfinity Flex. Then you can follow the steps below to make Spotify Xfinity work.
Step 1. Launch the Xfinity Spotify App
There are two ways to access the Spotify app on your Xfinity TV.
(1) Say 'Spotify' on your Xfinity voice remote.
(2) Go to the main menu and then choose 'Apps' > ‘Featured'/'Music & Podcasts' > 'Spotify'.
Then press 'Spotify' and choose 'Get' to download and install the Spotify app.
Step 2. Log into Your Spotify Account
After installing the Spotify app, you can open it and log into your Spotify account. Choose 'Log in' and then press 'OK' to type your login credentials. (If you haven't had an account, simply create one on Xfinity.)
Step 3. Enjoy Spotify Music on Xfinity X1
Now you can access all of Spotify's content on your Xfinity TV. If you're a free Spotify subscriber, you'll be interrupted by Spotify's ads. Don't want to be interrupted by annoying ads? Go to the next section to get Spotify ad-free without Spotify Premium.
Way 2. How to Get Spotify on Xfinity TV (Spotify Free Xfinity)
In this section, we'll show you how to add Spotify music to Xfinity with a Spotify free and premium account. You can get Spotify Xfinity to work for free without annoying ads. All you need is DRmare Spotify Music Converter.
It allows you to download Spotify music without premium, while removing ads. It also has the ability to convert Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, AAC and more popular audio formats. You can then transfer the converted Spotify music to your Xfinity TV using a USB stick. Even if you are a free Spotify user, you can enjoy Spotify on Xfinity offline without ads.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter will keep the original sound quality, so you can enjoy high-quality Spotify music on your TV. You can even customize the ID3 tags of Spotify music. In this way, you can better organize the downloaded Spotify music and enjoy it on your TV.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Convert Spotify to MP3 for playing music on Xfinity offline
- Remove ads from Spotify and make Spotify Xfinity work without ads
- Save the original ID3 tags and audio quality of Spotify music
- Work at 5X and support editing the output parameters
How to Connect Spotify with Xfinity without Ads (Xfinity Spotify Free)
- Step 1Set up DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- First install the DRmare Spotify Music Converter by clicking on the 'Download' button above. Once done, open it, and you will find the Spotify app is also open.
- Step 2Import Spotify music to DRmare
- Now you can go to Spotify and find the songs you want to play on Xfinity. Drag and drop these songs to the DRmare software. Or you can copy and paste the link of the Spotify song into the search bar and click '+' to load them.
- Step 3Set output format for Xfinity
- Click on 'menu' > 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to customize the output parameters for your Xfinity TV. You are supposed to choose the MP3 output format for Xfinity Spotify. You can also change other settings including the channel, bit rate, and sample rate.
- Step 4Convert Spotify music for Xfinity
- Just hit on the 'Convert' button and it will start downloading Spotify music for Xfinity. After the conversion, you can check the downloaded Spotify music files through the 'Converted' button. Now you can transfer your downloaded Spotify music to a USB flash drive. Then plug this flash drive into your Xfinity TV. Once it's set up, you can listen to Spotify without ads offline on your Xfinity.
FAQs about Spotify and Xfinity
Q1: What Apps Can You Get through Xfinity?
A: You can enjoy various streaming services on your Xfinity TV. These include Disney+, YouTube, Hulu, Spotify, Netflix, Peacock, and so on.
Q2: How Do You Add Apps to Xfinity?
A: On your voice remote, press the 'Xfinity' button. Then choose 'Apps' and you can select an app by pressing 'OK'.
Q3: Is Spotify Free on Xfinity?
A: Yes. The Spotify service on Xfinity is free to access. You can log in with your Spotify account or create one on your TV. But if you are using a free account, you will be interrupted by the annoying ads. To enjoy Spotify on Xfinity without ads, you can use DRmare Spotify Music Converter.
Leave a Comment