What do you do the most during the quarantine at home? I bet playing music loud in your living room should be one of them. According to Spotify's April financial report, there is an over 50% growth in the number of listening to Spotify music on the TV. Besides, the number of playing Spotify tracks on game consoles also increases.
As it is one of the most frequent doing things that listening to music during the lockdown, are you curious about your most-played playlist? The concert ticket website Tixel and Spotify make your idea a reality.
By summing up the top three most-played songs since coronavirus quarantine began, Tixel Spotify launched the "My Top Lockdown Songs" feature last week. It is like a mini and preview version of Spotify Wrapped, also allowing users to share it on social media.
Now just follow the sections below to find and download your top lockdown songs by Tixel on Spotify.
- Part 1. Get Top Lockdown Tracks by Tixel on Spotify
- Part 2. Use Tixel Spotify to Download Top Lockdown Songs
Part 1. How to Find My Top Lockdown Songs on Spotify Tixel
It is easy to find your top lockdown tracks on Spotify Tixel. Now let's take a quick look at how to get it.
Step 1. Go to https://spotify.tixel.com/ on any browser.
Step 2. Connect your Spotify account to the site.
Step 3. Check the top list of your most-played lockdown tracks on Spotify.
Now you can control your Spotify music playback from the Galaxy Watch, including play/pause/skip the track, shuffle and repeat the song, access and play songs from Library/Browse/Recently Played, and so forth.
You can share this picture with your friend on Instagram. There are more features about this top playlist, you can see them on Tixel's official Twitter.
Part 2. How to Download Spotify Top Lockdown Songs
Have you ever thought about keeping your Spotify top lockdown songs for forever collection? Or play Spotify tracks offline on your TV even if you don't have Spotify Premium? It sounds illogical, right? But in fact, it is possible to get this goal. What I would like to share with you is a little-known but very practical trick, which needs to use the DRmare Spotify Music Converter.
As the name implies, this special tool is designed to convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV, FLAC, and such common audio formats. The converted audios are also downloaded and saved on your local device, which are visible and usable for offline playback. These local tracks will never expire. You even don't need to subscribe to Spotify Premium.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
In addition, the music quality can be either saved the same as the original tracks or customized by yourself. There are several output parameters for reset, including bit rate, sample rate, channel, conversion speed, the way to archive output tracks, and so forth. With the use of this smart software, it is simple and easy for you to download any Spotify tracks for offline playing without Spotify Premium membership.
For starters, please check the tips below to avoid the unnecessary waste of time during the conversion.
Tip 1. The demo version of the DRmare Spotify Music Converter only provides 1-min free conversion for each track.
Tip 2. To get the full functions of DRmare, please purchase the software first. You will receive a unique license code for registration.
Tip 3. All converted Spotify songs are only available for personal use. Any piracy or illegal distribution is forbidden.
- Step 1Activate DRmare and add Spotify tracks into it
- Launch the converter on your computer. On the main window, please open the menu > 'Buy Now' > 'Register' to input your license code. Then go to the auto-opened Spotify app. Search for your top lockdown songs. And drag and drop it to the empty place in DRmare. Or just copy the URL of the song and paste it to the search column in DRmare. Then hit the '+' icon.
- Step 2Keep or change the output settings of top lockdown songs
- On DRmare's main page, find the menu > 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. To stay the original sound quality, please set the output settings to MP3, 320 kbps, and 48000 Hz. Or you can edit the audio parameters depending on what you need.
- Step 3Convert Spotify top lockdown tracks for offline listening
- Press the 'Convert' button on the bottom right place of the interface. Let the program run alone. Don't play music from other apps or sites so the conversion will more stable. Once the program finishes all the tasks, it will automatically stop. You can click the folder icon to access the local output folder which keeps all converted Spotify songs.
Now you have downloaded your top lockdown songs for forever collection. Try to sync them to your TV or any other devices don't have Spotify authorization for offline playing.
Leave a Comment