Plane9 is a kind of music visualizer that can work well with your downloaded music files on your computer. You can play your music on any media player. And the Plane9 program will sync and visualize the music for you in beautiful themes.
Yet, you can't get Plane9 Spotify music to work. It is because the Spotify music you downloaded are with protection. They can't be used on other platforms. So, to break this limit, you have to save Spotify songs as local files first. Here we will introduce a great tool to help you use Spotify with Plane9. Now, let's check it out and learn more.
Part 1. How to Get Plane9 Spotify to Run
As the Spotify songs you downloaded are protected and can't be played on other platforms, you first need to rip its protection. Once done, you can use Spotify with Plane9 and other platform with ease.
Here let's check the DRmare Spotify Music Converter to help. It is a powerful Spotify music downloader and converter. It can download and convert Spotify music to plain MP3, M4A, FLAC, etc. Also, you don't need to worry about the output audio quality, as it can keep 100% original quality.
Moreover, with this tool, you can customize the output audio parameters like audio channel and so on for your Spotify music files. Besides, you can archive the songs by Artist, Album and more so that you can easily manage your Spotify music tracks in the future.
Once converted and downloaded the Spotify music files, you can then use them with Plane9. What's more, you can use those Spotify songs on any device you want for listening offline.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Download Spotify Music for Plane9
Here you can refer to the steps below to learn how to use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to convert and download Spotify music for use with Plane9. Before that, please ensure that the official Spotify desktop app is installed on your computer. If not, please install it in advanced as DRmare program needs to work with the Spotify app. Once done, then go on the detailed tutorial below.
- Step 1Import songs or playlist from Spotify to DRmare program
- Download and go on to install the DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer. When done, open the program and the Spotify app will show as well. Then go to the Spotify app to search for the songs or playlists that you want to convert and download for use with Plane9. Then drag and drop your favorite Spotify music tracks into the main screen of DRmare program. Or you can copy the link address of the target playlist. Next, put the copied link to the search box on DRmare program and then click on the '+' icon. Then the playlist will be loaded into DRmare program.
- Step 2Alter output parameters of Plane9 Spotify music
- Here to convert and download Spotify songs for use with Plane9, you need to reset its audio format first. Please go to the menu from your Mac computer and choose DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Or click on the menu icon on the main screen of the DRmare Spotify Music Converter for Windows. After then, choose 'Preferences' and then go for 'Convert' tab to start to alter the output audio format and other audio parameters. Also, you can adjust the bit rate and more for Spotify music you want.
- Step 3Convert music from Spotify for use on Plane9
- Press the 'Convert' button and DRmare program will begin to convert and download Spotify music at once. When the process finished, you can then go to the 'converted' icon to locate all the downloaded Spotify songs on your computer. Then you are ready to see how to play Spotify playlist on Plane9.
- Step 4How to use Plane9 with Spotify
- Open the Plane9 tool on your computer. Then find and download the music visualizers you like on Plane9 platform. Next, import the downloaded Spotify playlist from your computer to Plane9. Then play Spotify songs and you will get Plane9 Spotify visualizer.
Part 3. In Conclusion
From this post, you have known how to get Plane9 to react to Spotify. With the help of DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you can download and save Spotify songs to computer as the local audio files. Then you can add and play Spotify with Plane9 to get Plane9 Spotify to work. Besides that, you can then use the downloaded Spotify songs on more platforms and devices you want offline without any restriction.