How to Use Tidal on LG TV [2021 Updated]
"Can I get Tidal on LG TV?" Of course yes. Years ago, there is no LG TV Tidal app. And many users want to find a solution to fix this issue. But currently, things changes. LG Smart TV owners and Tidal subscribers can get Tidal app for LG TV now. That is to say Tidal LG webOS worked at present.
If you don't know how to get Tidal LG TV run, here we will guide you how to do that. Besides, we will offer one more method for you to play Tidal on LG Smart TV. Now, let's begin.
Solution 1. How to Use Tidal on LG TV Officially
As now there is LG Tidal app, you can easily get Tidal on LG webOS. The Tidal LG integration brings a whole new music experiences for users on LG TVs. Users can also enjoy Dolby Atmos content on LG TV. The Tidal app for LG TV is now available for 2018 to 2021 LG models running webOS V4.0 and higher. And users can download the app from the LG Content Store.
Now, let's see how to get Tidal on LG TV.
Step 1. Enter to the LG Content Store from your TV's home screen.
Step 2. Search and find 'Tidal'. Then install Tidal app on LG TV and then open the app.
Step 3. Go head to link.TIDAL.com on your computer, mobile phone or other smart devices.
Step 4. Log in Tidal with your Tidal account. Or create a new Tidal account if you don't have one.
Step 5. Input the code showed on your LG Smart TV. Then you can link Tidal with LG TV.
Once linked, then you can enjoy Tidal music on LG TV directly.
Solution 2. How to Get Tidal LG TV Work by DRmare
The way above is a direct and official method. But there are some restrictions. Not all LG Smart TV is compatible with Tidal app. You can't use Tidal on LG Oled TV old model. And now there are only some countries can use this feature. So, is there any way for all LG TV users to stream Tidal music on LG Smart TV? Sure. Below is the best way for you.
As LG Smart TV supports to play local songs from USB drive. Here we just need to save Tidal songs to the USB drive. Then we can listen to Tidal music on LG TV by the USB drive. However, Tidal music can't be used on other devices directly as they are protected. So, to get Tidal LG TV run, we need to use a third-party tool.
Here let's meet the DRmare Tidal Music Downloader. This tool is applied to download Tidal playlists from Tidal app to local music library. The downloaded Tidal audios will be converted to MP3, etc. without any quality loss. And you can alter the audio channel, and more for LG TV Tidal streaming. This tool can run with a rapid speed and keep lossless audio quality.
In this way, you can get music from Tidal for LG TV on your computer. Then you can move Tidal music to USB drive and enjoy the original Tidal HiFi or MQA tracks on LG TV.
How to Get Tidal LG TV Work with DRmare Tidal Music Converter: Detailed Tutorial
Designed with a classic and intuitive interface, this tool is very simple to operate. In the following article, you can see the detailed steps on how to get Tidal for LG webOS by using DRmare. Then you will learn how to use Tidal on LG TV with ease.
- Step 1Open DRmare TidiKit Tidal Music Converter
- Install and download DRmare Tidal Music Converter on the computer. Next, click on it to enter. Then you need to log in with your existing Tidal account to use DRmare program. Or you can sign up for a new Tidal account. Just choose 'Sign up' or 'Log in' according to your needs.
- Step 2Edit music settings for Tidal LG TV
- Here you need to set the audio settings of Tidal for LG TV. Please click the Menu icon on the Windows version. Or find the 'DRmare Tidal Music Converter' under the default menu on the Mac version. Then you can see the Preferences option. Then click on it and a new window will show. Hit 'Advanced' and enter the settings. Then you can modify any output parameters, such as audio format, sample rate, etc.
- Step 3Load Tidal tracks to DRmare
- Select your favorite Tidal playlist and hit on it. Then click on the 'add files' button, which is in blue at the right side. The playlist you chosen will load to a new window. Then you can choose the tracks from the playlist you like. Next, hit 'Convert' to get the tracks for converting for Tidal LG TV.
- Step 4Start to download songs from Tidal for LG TV
- After hitting the big 'Convert' button, the conversion will start then. Once finished, please click the 'Converted' icon with a red spot. Then you can locate the downloaded Tidal files on DRmare. You can see the converted Tidal songs and you can double click on them for pre-listening.
- Step 5How to get Tidal on LG TV
Now, we can go head to learn how to get Tidal LG TV work.
Step 1. Insert a USB drive to your computer.
Step 2. Create a new folder to save Tidal songs in USB drive.
Step 3. Copy and paste the converted Tidal tracks to USB new folder.
Step 4. Plug in the storage device to your LG Smart TV.
After then, you can enjoy music from Tidal on LG TV without any limit.
More Tips: Use Tidal on LG TV from iOS / Android Devices
There are multiple methods allowing you to get Tidal LG webOS work. You can mirror your phone to LG TV to make it. Here we select two simplest methods among them and introduce them to you. Please notice that not all of them can let you enjoy high-quality Tidal on LG webOS. Now check them and choose the one you prefer.
Get Tidal LG TV Work by Sharing Screen from iOS Devices
You can follow the steps below to use Chromecast to get audio from the Tidal app on LG TV.
Step 1. After the Chromecast dongle is linked to LG TV, download the Google Home Companion app. Then connect your device with the home Wi-Fi network.
Step 2. After installed, the Chromecast icon will show on the Tidal app.
Step 3. Click the icon and choose the iOS device which you would like to mirror the screen.
Get Tidal on LG Smart TV via Sharing Screen from Android Devices
You can share the screen of Android phone to the compatible LG TV via an HDMI or Micro HDMI cable. Or you can mirror the screen by using Wi-Fi directly. Here are the simple ways to share the screen via using Wi-Fi.
1. Use the Built-in Screen Share Function
If you are using LG phones, you can use the built-in feature to share the screen with LG TV directly. Ensure your phone is running Android 4.0 and above.
2. Use the LG Screen Share App
You can also download the LG Screen Share app to cast your phone screen to LG TV. Make sure the TV and your Android phone are in the same wireless network. Then just follow the on-screen tips to connect your mobile device to LG TV.
In this post, you had got the ways to get Tidal LG TV work. You can choose one of the ways according to your needs. But we would like to mention the second one. By using DRmare Tidal music converter, you can not only get Tidal on LG TV. You can also stream Tidal on Garmin Watch, etc. offline. Just get it a try here. Hope you can enjoy Tidal music you like anywhere without any limit.