Is there a Tidal Xbox One app? Can you get Tidal on Xbox One? Is Tidal on Xbox? There are lots of such question for Xbox One Tidal. For Tidal and Xbox One users, they want to find a way to enjoy Tidal music on Xbox One.
Today, in this post, we will introduce a powerful tool for you. With the help of it, you can easily get Tidal on Xbox One for offline listening. Now, let's get started to take a look of this tool and learn how to use it.
Part 1. Get Tidal on Xbox One via DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Right now, there is no Tidal app on Xbox One. But luckily, Xbox One supports to upload local music files from a USB drive or player. That is to say, we could save Tidal music to the USB drive to play Tidal on Xbox One.
To do that, we would like to recommend a professional tool for you. It is an all-round Tidal Music Converter designed by DRmare team. It can download Tidal songs, playlists, albums, etc. as local files. And it can convert Tidal audios to FLAC, etc. and other formats that Xbox One supports. You can personalize the audio parameters, such as Sample Rate, Bit Rate and Channel as you like.
Moreover, this tool will retain high quality audio with ID3 tags kept. So, you don't need to worry about the output audio quality. After converting, the converted Tidal music files will be stored on your computer. And then you can stream Tidal to Xbox One for listening via USB drive.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Part 2. How to Download and Convert Tidal for Xbox One
To use DRmare Tidal Music Converter, you need to install it on your computer first. Now, please install the trial version of DRmare program via the 'Download' button above. After that, you can follow the detailed steps below to convert Tidal audio tracks.
- Step 1 Launch DRmare program and login with Tidal account
Download and install DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your device. Then double click DRmare's icon on the computer desktop and launch it. You can see its main screen as the photo above. Then you can hit on the 'Sign in' button to log in Tidal account if you have one. Otherwise, you need to click on the 'Sign up' button to get a new one.
- Step 2Customize the audio format of Tidal for Xbox One
- In this step, you could set the output audio parameters for Tidal music. Please click the top-right Menu icon and hit on 'Preference' icon > 'Advanced' option to define the output formats. You can select the formats as Lossless, MP3, M4A, M4B, WAV, AAC, or FLAC according to your requirements.
- In addition, it also supports to customize the parameters. The Bit Rate, Sample Rate and Channel for quality can be altered. After finishing the settings, then please click 'OK' to apply.
- Step 3 Import Tidal music to DRmare
Now, find the Tidal playlist you want to convert for Xbox One. When you find it, then click on the playlist to its detailed page. At the same time, the 'add files' button shine as blue at the right hand. Then touch on it and the Tidal playlist will be loaded to DRmare.
- Step 4Download and get Tidal on Xbox One
- Then just click the 'Convert' button to start to convert Tidal audio tracks. Then all the files will be downloaded and converted in a faster speed. When the conversion completes, you can click 'history' > 'Search' icon. It will help you to locate and check all the local Tidal files on your computer.
Part 3. How to Stream Tidal on Xbox One
As Xbox One supports to import local music files via USB drive, now you can stream Tidal audio files to your USB. And then stream Tidal to Xbox One. Here you could take a look of the tutorial below to see how to get Tidal on Xbox One for playback.
Step 1. Plug the USB drive into your computer and open it.
Step 2. Create a music folder named "Tidal Music" in your USB if necessary. It could help you locate the files easily.
Step 3. Copy and transfer the local Tidal music files to the folder you created. After finishing transferring, then unplug the USB drive from your computer.
Step 4. Connect the USB to your Xbox One and import Tidal music to it. Then open a media player on Xbox One to enjoy Tidal on Xbox One.
- Video TutorialGet and play Tidal on Xbox One
Part 4. The Verdict
From the post above, we had got the way to play Tidal on Xbox One. It is so easy, right? By using the DRmare Tidal Music Converter, you can easily get Tidal Xbox One work. And you can save Tidal music as local files. Then you can enjoy Tidal music on Xbox One and other devices offline without any limit.