"Can you get Tidal on PS4?" To get Tidal PS4 to work, the direct way is to use the Plex server. Yet, users who don't use the Plex server may wonder if there is another way to play Tidal music on PS4. If you are one of them, then you come to the right place.
In this post, we will introduce a tool for you to download Tidal music. Then you can play Tidal on PlayStation 4 with ease. Please move on to reading and follow the steps below.
Part 1. Convert Tidal for PS4 via DRmare Tidal Music Converter
We know that there is no Tidal app on PS4. But luckily, PS4 allows playing local files from the USB storage device. Therefore, we need to save Tidal to a USB device first.
In this part, we will introduce a powerful tool to you. It can help you download and convert Tidal music for PS4.
This tool is DRmare Tidal Music Converter. It is an easy-to-use program. With it, you can batch download any albums, playlists, etc. you like from Tidal. And it can work with 5X faster speed and with original quality kept.
In addition, it can help convert Tidal to MP3, AAC, FLAC and more common audio formats. Then you can transfer Tidal music to PS4 or any other device for playback. You can also customize Tidal songs according to your needs, such as bit rate, sample rate and more.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Part 2. How to Download and Convert Tidal for PS4
Here you can download the free trial version of DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Then you can follow the guidance below to try it out. After that, you can play Tidal music on PS4.
- Step 1Set up DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Once downloaded and installed the DRmare Tidal Music Converter, then open it. Next, you can get its main interface. Then you need to click on 'Sign up' for a new Tidal account. Or hit on 'Log in' to access your active Tidal account.
- Step 2Adjust output format of Tidal for PS4
- Please click on the Menu on the top of DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Then select "Preferences" to define the Tidal output format for PS4. And a new window will pop up. In this window, you could hit on "Advanced". And then you can start to adjust the Format, Channel, Sample Rate and Bit Rate. Here you can choose the output format that is compatible with PS4, like MP3, FLAC, M4A and AAC. Besides, you could personalize the audio parameters for Tidal music as you like.
- Step 3Add Tidal music to DRmare
- Discover the Tidal playlist you would like to convert to listen to on PS4 in DRmare. Once found, then click on the target playlist. At this time, you can see the "add file" button turn to blue. Then press on it to load the Tidal playlist in the conversion list.
- Step 4Start to download Tidal for PS4
- After that, click on the "Convert" button to download Tidal for PS4. Then DRmare program will start to download Tidal songs to computer offline. And then the converted Tidal music files will be saved to your local computer. You can locate them on your computer by clicking the 'history' > 'search' icon.
- Video Tutorial
- For your convenience, you can also visit this video tutorial to see how to get Tidal on PS4.
Part 3. How to Play Tidal on PS4 by USB Drive
Now, with DRmare Tidal Music Converter, you had got Tidal music offline on your computer. So here let's see how to get PS4 Tidal work simply.
Before starting, you need to stream Tidal music to USB in advance. And then you can learn how to use Tidal on PS4. Below are the detailed steps:
Way 1. Play Tidal on PS4 with USB Music Player on PS4
- Plug your USB drive into your computer and transfer the converted Tidal music files to it.
- Pull out your USB and connect it to your PlayStation 4 system.
- Choose the "Library" option on your PS4.
- Select the USB Music Player to locate and highlight the "Music" folder.
- Hit on "Play" button to start to play Tidal on PS4.
Way 2. Play Tidal on PS4 via Media Player on PS4
- Find the Media Player from the PlayStation Store on your PS4 game console.
- Choose 'Download' to get this program.
- Select 'Media Player' from the content area.
- Plug the USB drive into PS4 and choose your USB storage device.
- Choose Tidal music files that you want to play on PS4.
Part 4. How to Use Plex to Stream Tidal on PlayStation 4
Tidal and Plex had integrated. If you have Plex, you can use Plex server to use Tidal music on PS4. Here you could follow the tutorial below to see how to get Tidal on PS4.
- Go to the Plex Account page in the web app and log in with your account.
- Press the "Other Services" option and select "link your Tidal account". Here you are required to authorize your Tidal.
- Install and open Plex Preview on your PS4 and log in to your Plex account.
- Finally, you can play Tidal on PS4 from the Plex app.
Part 5. FAQs about Tidal on PS4
Q1: What Music Streaming Services Are Available on PS4?
A1: Currently, only Spotify is available on PS4.
Q2: How Can I Use Tidal on PS4?
A2: To do that, you need to convert Tidal music to PS4 compatible format via DRmare Tidal Music Converter. You can check the guide in Part 2.
Q3: Can I Play My Music Files on PS4?
A3: You can play your local music files on PS4 via the USB drive. For detailed steps, please check Part 3.
Q4: Can I Install Apps on PS4?
A4: Yes, you can. You just need to go to PlayStation Store. Then find the app you like and install it.
Part 6. In Conclusion
From this passage, we had learned how to get Tidal PS4 to run. As there is no Tidal PlayStation 4 integration, we had to use DRmare Tidal Music Converter to help make it. With this tool, the Tidal music files can be moved to the USB drive for use on PS4. Then you can get how to play Tidal on PS4 and other devices offline.