"Can you use Tidal with Traktor DJ?" No. Now, there is no Traktor Tidal integration. And Traktor program doesn't support Spotify and Apple Music also. So, what if you want to mix Tidal in Traktor DJ software? Is there any solution to help?
Sure. In this post, you will get the best tool to make Tidal Traktor DJ work with ease. To do that, you need to convert and save Tidal audio tracks to local files on your computer. Then you can put Tidal music on Traktor DJ for mixing. Now, hurry up and check the detailed guide below.
- Part 1. Get Traktor Tidal Work - Tool Needed
- Part 2. Convert Tidal Music for Traktor DJ
- Part 3. Use Tidal in Traktor DJ
- Part 4. FAQs about Traktor and Tidal
Part 1. How to Make Tidal Traktor DJ Work - Tool Needed
We know that there is no Traktor DJ Tidal integration. Besides, Tidal doesn't allow people to listen to its music files on other devices. That's because the music files from Tidal are encrypted. So, how to rip the protection from Tidal and add Tidal music to Traktor DJ or other platforms for use? No worries. Please move on and refer to the following part to find the answer.
As Tidal audio files are protected, what you need to do is to find a third-party tool to remove the protection. To help you out, in this part, we'd like to recommend the tool called DRmare Tidal Music Converter to you.
It is a powerful and professional Tidal music downloader. It focuses on converting and downloading Tidal music to AAC, WAV, and other plain audio formats. In this case, you can use Tidal with Traktor DJ with ease. And you can customize other audio parameters, like bit rate, sample rate, and more according to your needs.
Besides, this tool can retain the original audio quality of Tidal audio files and with ID3 tags preserved after the conversion. Moreover, it can batch convert Tidal audio tracks at up to 5X faster speed so that you can have more time to do other things. After the conversion, the converted Tidal files will be saved to your computer as local files. Then you can transfer and use Tidal in Traktor DJ for mixing. Or, you can move Tidal songs to other devices or platforms for use offline.
DRmare Tidal Music Downloader
- Download and convert Tidal to Traktor DJ-supported audio files
- Convert Tidal music to FLAC, AAC, WAV, MP3, and so on
- Use the converted audio from Tidal with Traktor and other devices
- Keep ID3 tags and preserve high audio quality of Tidal
Part 2. How to Convert Tidal Music to Traktor DJ-compatible Audio Files
Before starting, you need to download and install DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer in advance. After that, you could follow the steps below to begin to convert Tidal music to common audio files for use on Traktor DJ.
- Step 1 Import Tidal audio tracks to DRmare
Open the DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer. And then you will see the Tidal app will be launched at the same time. Then go to the Tidal app to find the music that you want to convert and use in Traktor DJ. Once found, then please copy the link to the Tidal tracks and paste them into the search box on the DRmare main interface. Next, press on the '+' button to load the Tidal audio files to the DRmare program. Also, you can import Tidal music to the DRmare tool in a direct way. That is to drag and drop the song to the DRmare program from the Tidal app.
- Step 2Customize the audio format for Tidal Traktor DJ
- When the Tidal audio are loaded to the DRmare program, you can go to set the output parameters for Traktor Pro 3 Tidal. You could hit on the Menu icon at the top right of the DRmare main interface. And then select the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' option. In the pop-up window, you can set the output audio formats and personalize other parameters you like. Please don't forget to hit on 'OK' to save the setting if you had finished.
- Step 3Convert Tidal music for Traktor DJ
- Now, click the 'Convert' button at the bottom right of the DRmare main screen to begin to download Tidal playlists or songs. Once the conversion completes, you could touch the 'Converted' button to locate and check the converted Tidal music files on your computer.
Part 3. How to Use Tidal with Traktor DJ
At last, with DRmare Tidal Music Converter, you got Tidal music as local files on your computer. Now, you are ready to make Tidal Traktor Pro 3 work. Let's check the steps below and see how to connect Traktor with Tidal music.
Step 1. Open the Traktor DJ software on your Windows or Mac computer.
Step 2. Press on the 'File' option in the top menu bar. Then choose 'Preferences' from the list.
Step 3. In the Preferences window, click on 'File Management' from the left side.
Step 4. Find 'Music Folders' and click the 'Add' button to view the converted Tidal audio files folder on your computer. Touch the target folder and then click 'OK'.
Step 5. Close the pop-up window. Then hit on the 'Track Collection' > 'Import Music Folders' option to add your Tidal music to Traktor DJ.
After that, you can get Traktor Tidal work and start to mix music without any limitations.
Part 4. FAQs about Tidal Traktor DJ
Q1: Is Tidal Compatible with Traktor DJ?
A: No. Traktor DJ doesn't support the Tidal music streaming service. But, you can try the way in this post to make them work.
Q2: What Audio Formats Does Traktor DJ Program Support?
A: Traktor DJ supports audio formats like MP3, AIFF and WAV.
Q3: How Can I Use Traktor DJ Tidal?
A: To use Tidal Traktor DJ, you can use DRmare Tidal Music Converter to convert Tidal to Traktor DJ-supported audio files. Then you can import Tidal files to Traktor DJ. Then you can mix Tidal with Traktor DJ with ease.
Leave a Comment