"Does Tidal have an equalizer?" Tidal is a popular music platform that offers high quality. Yet, there is no built-in equalizer on Tidal. By the way, Tidal music files are in encryption. That is to say, you can't use Tidal music on any other devices or platforms.
If you want to find an Equalizer for Tidal, then you can move on to reading. In this article, we will list the best 7 Tidal equalizer for your reference. You can learn more about them and select the one you like. Then you can have a better listening experience. Besides, we will show a great tool to help you enjoy Tidal music anywhere and anytime.
Part 1. Tidal Equalizer Android/iOS
It could be a tedious task to choose the perfect Tidal EQ. In this part, we will show the Tidal Android equalizer and Tidal equalizer iOS for you.
Tidal Equalizer Android - Best 4
1. Sennheiser CapTune
CapTune by Sennheiser is a very powerful and easy-to-use Tidal equalizer. It is compatible with Android and iOS. CapTune is a two-in-one player plus equalizer, allowing users a hassle-free listening experience. The locally saved playlists are automatically imported to CapTune. With an intuitive interface, it makes music optimization effortless.
CapTune Tidal equalizer also offers equalizer presets and effects. Users can easily tweak up and customize according to their liking. It allows users to enhance their listening experience using a real-time spectrum analyzer. Various sound profiles can also be created to fit different moods. Different color themes enable users to choose the theme they like.
- A good player and equalizer
- Available for Sennheiser devices
- Work with Tidal
- Not support other music streaming services
- Sometimes crashes
2. 10 Band Equalizer
Comparing to the other equalizer for Tidal music, this one makes it to the top as it offers 10 bands to customize. Most equalizers only offer 5.
Apart from this, there is also an in-built music player. But 10 Band Equalizer is compatible with other third-party players too. It also allows users to create custom presets and save them for later.
You can adjust the frequency from 31Hz to 16Hz to enhance your listening experience. The volume booster, bass booster, treble booster allow you to tweak up the Tidal EQ settings. Some of the presets include classic, dance, flat, heavy metal, and many more. All in all, this Tidal equalizer is simple yet versatile enough to level up your listening environment.
- Work for all music player
- Control music playback
- Adjust 10 bands equalizers
- Keep custom preset
- Adjust volume label
- Doesn't work on Galaxy S5, One Touch, Galaxy Core
3. Equalizer FX
Equalizer FX is a versatile tool to help users enhance their music streaming experience. It is packed with various tools to make your music sound better. This five bands Tidal equalizer is simple to use owing to its user-friendly interface.
Equalizer FX is compatible with most of the popular music players. Furthermore, Equalizer FX comes with a bass booster, visualizer, and even a loudness enhancer. There are 12 presets, and custom presets can also be created. If you want to enjoy the ad-free experience, you can get the premium version of this equalizer Tidal. Then you can stream enhanced Tidal music limitlessly.
- Support several music streaming apps
- Can custom or choose presets
- User-friendly interface
- Has ads in free version
4. Music Volume EQ
The last Tidal equalizer Android is Music Volume EQ. It is a perfect tool to enhance Tidal music streaming. It has bass booster and 5-bands equalizer. So, you can enjoy high audio quality tracks via lots of apps.
- Home-screen widget supported
- Easy to control bass booster and 3D virtualizer
- Visual audio spectrum
- Less presets
Tidal Equalizer iOS
As for the Tidal equalizer iPhone, here we will introduce the Boom: Bass Booster & Equalizer to you.
This Tidal EQ is an iPhone and iPad equalizer for Tidal as well as Spotify. It functions as a 8 bands or 16 bands equalizer. It is also a 29 handcrafted equalizer presets to let you enjoy Tidal music on a totally new way.
- 3D sound surround
- 16-band equalizer
- 39 EQ presets
- Not free
Part 2. Tidal Equalizer Windows/Mac
This part will list the Tidal equalizer Mac and Windows for you.
Tidal Equalizer Windows
Equalizer APO is the free graphic/parametric equalizer on Windows. It has lots of features like unlimited filters. And it can work wil multiple channels, has a rapid response time and it is easy to use.
- Many filters
- Supported with lots of channels and devices
- Easy-to-use interface
- No more advanced equalizer features
Tidal Equalizer Mac
Amarra is the equalizer for Tidal for Mac computer. With this Tidal app equalizer, you can reset the sound for your devices. And you can control the sound you want.
- Available with many sources
- Flexible control from Mac or using App
- Sounds Great
- 13 filter types
- 4 bands, full parametric EQ
Part 3. How to Convert Tidal Music for Any Tidal Equalizer
DRmare Tidal Music Converter is an easy-to-use tool. With an intuitive interface, it is simple to convert Tidal files into common formats. The formats supported by DRmare are MP3, FLAC, WAC, AAC, and many more. The 5 times faster music conversion speed makes the process quick and hassle-free.
It also allows the users to convert multiple songs with a single tap, making batch conversion easier. The built-in music organizer arranges the music on the basis of artists and albums. This lets you access Tidal music easier and smoother.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter supports Tidal playlists and more. Better yet, the converted Tidal files are in 100% original quality without any loss. Even the metadata and ID3 tags are retained for easy organizing of music files.
Besides, DRmare Tidal Converter also enables users to set the output parameters they want. The adjustable parameters include the bit rate, format and so on. The converted music can then be moved to other Tidal equalizer and streamed offline.
DRmare Tidal Music Downloader
Before you hop on to use a Tidal equalizer, you must first convert and download the encrypted Tidal music into a common format. Here are the quick steps to save Tidal music.
- Step 1Install and launch DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Download and install DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your device. Depending on the system you are using, you can choose the Windows or Mac download. DRmare is compatible with both. After that, launch the app.
- Then you need to choose 'Sign up' or 'Log in' to access to your Tidal account on DRmare. Then you can use the program to convert Tidal music.
- Step 2Adjust Tidal output parameters for any Tidal equalizer
- You can adjust all the output parameters through DRmare to fit your requirements. Just click on the Preferences tab in the top-right corner. In the Advanced tab, you have various parameters. Here, you can tweak up the conversion bit rate, or output format. You can also select how you want your converted music files to be organized in the converter library.
- Step 3Import Tidal music to DRmare
- Now, you can find any Tidal tracks you like to convert. Once found, you can click on it and touch on the 'Add Files' button from the right side. Then the chose Tidal tracks will be imported into DRmare. After that, hit the 'Convert' to start to download Tidal music on computer for Tidal equalizer.
- Step 4Convert and locate Tidal files on computer
- At last, the converted files will be saved to the folders specified by you. You can go to the 'Converted' icon to find the local Tidal music files on your computer.
- Step 5Transfer music to Tidal equalizer
- Finally, you can transfer or import any equalizer for Tidal music you wish to use. The converted files can be played or enhanced using a Tidal EQ without any limitations.
The Bottom Line
Now, you get top 7 Tidal equalizer Android/iOS/Windows/Mac. You can choose the one you want for better listening of Tidal music. Besides, you can use DRmare Tidal Music Converter to save Tidal music in high-quality. And then you can tweak up the Tidal audio settings using an equalizer Tidal.