How to Import Tidal to Virtual DJ - Two Ways
Virtual DJ is an audio and video mixing program which runs on Microsoft Windows and macOS. Many users use it to mix the music they favor. However, not all music files can be supported to use on Virtual DJ software. Take Tidal as an instance, due to the right protection of it as well as Virtaul DJ and Tidal doesn't integrate, Tidal users can't get Tidal on Virtual DJ for mixing directly.
In this post, we will introduce two ways for you to get and import Tidal to Virtual DJ program. And then you can use Tidal music on Virtual DJ with ease. Just check out the post below and learn how to do that.
Part 1. Get Tidal to Virtual DJ - DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Download Tidal Music for Virtual DJ: Tool Required
In this part, we would like to introduce the professional tool for you to get Tidal music for using on Virtual DJ. This program is DRmare Tidal Music Converter, which is specially designed for converting Tidal music to plain audio formats.
It can convert Tidal music to FLAC, MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV and download them to your computer as local audio files. With the advanced technology, each converted Tidal music tracks can keep nearly original audio quality and full ID3 tags. You can see the titles, albums, artists, etc. in the converted Tidal audios, for which you can easily manage the Tidal music tracks.
After the conversion, you can import Tidal to Virtual DJ for mixing without any limitation.
Convert and Download Tidal to Virtual DJ: Detailed Tutorial
Please download and install DRmare Tidal Music Converter as well as the Tidal app on your computer first. Once done, then you could follow the steps below to start to convert Tidal music for using on Virtual DJ.
- Step 1Copy and paste Tidal audios to DRmare
- Open DRmare Tidal Music Converter with the Tidal app auto-opened. Go to Tidal app and pick the track you like. Then copy the link of the track and paste it to the search bar in DRmare main interface. Next, tap on the '+' button to load Tidal track into DRmare program.
- Step 2Set Tidal output format for Virtual DJ
- On Windows version, just touch on the menu icon from the top-right corner of DRmare program. While on Mac version, please find the 'DRmare Tidal Music Converter' from your Mac system's menu. Then you could select 'Preferences' and 'Convert' to open the setting window. Next, you could adjust the output format, channel, bit rate, sample rate, etc. as you prefer.
- Step 3Convert Tidal to Virtual DJ
- Hit on the 'Convert' button at the bottom right of the main screen. Then DRmare Tidal Music Converter will run and convert Tidal music for you automatically. When the conversion completes, you could press on the 'Converted' button with a red spot on it to check the converted Tidal files on your computer.
Part 2. Download Tidal for Virtual DJ - DRmare Audio Capture
Apart from using DRmare Tidal Music Converter to get Tidal to Virtual DJ, here we are going to show another tool for you to get Tidal audios. It is DRmare Audio Capture, which can record and download music from Tidal as well as other music streaming services, etc. With it, then you can get Tidal music and import Tidal music to Virtual DJ for using.
Besides, DRmare Audio Capture allows you to set the audio format for Tidal and edit the audios as you like. And then save them to your computer for using.
Now let's see how to use DRmare Audio Capture to rip music from Tidal for Virtual DJ. Just follow the simple tutorial below and start.
Step 1. Install DRmare Audio Capture and the Tidal app on your PC.
Step 2. Launch DRmare Audio Capture and make sure whether Tidal app is in the main interface. If not, then please add it in.
Step 3. Click on the 'format' icon to define the output audio format and other audio parameters for Tidal music.
Step 4. Choose Tidal app in DRmare main screen to find and play Tidal songs. Then DRmare program will run to record and download Tidal audios.
Step 5. Touch on 'edit' icon to personalize the Tidal tracks as you like and save them to your computer.
Part 3. How to Import Tidal to Virtual DJ
With the two tools above, you had easily got Tidal music as local files on your computer. Now it's time to import Tidal to Virtual DJ and use Tidal on Virtual DJ program. Please take a look at the steps below and see how to do that.
#1. Set up Virtual DJ software on your PC. Or install it first if you haven't installed it before.
#2. Press on the 'Local Music' option at the bottom left of Virtual DJ program and find the converted Tidal music files.
#3. You could also drag & drop the converted Tidal files to Virtual DJ.
#4. At last, you can play and mix Tidal on Virtual DJ.