Q: "Does Tidal work with Virtual DJ?" For this question, here let's learn more about virtual DJ and Tidal. Virtual DJ is an audio and video mixing program. It runs on Microsoft Windows and macOS. Many users would like to use it to mix the music they like. Yet, not all music files can be used on Virtual DJ software.
While Tidal, it has the right protection. Moreover, there is no Virtual DJ Tidal support. Besides, Virtual DJ supports MP3, WAV, OGG and more. Yet, Tidal is in special audio format. So, Tidal users can't get Tidal on Virtual DJ for mixing.
In this case, is there any way to get Tidal music for Virtual DJ? Sure. In this post, we will introduce two tools for you to get and add Tidal to Virtual DJ program. Then you can use Virtual DJ streaming Tidal with ease. Now, check out the guides below and learn more.
Part 1. How to Get Virtual DJ Tidal to Work - DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Form above, we know that why we Tidal Virtual DJ can't work. So, to get them to work, we first need to convert Tidal music to Virtual DJ compatible audio files. In this part, we'd like to introduce the professional tool for you to get Tidal music for using on Virtual DJ. This program is DRmare Tidal Music Converter. It is designed for converting Tidal music to plain audio formats.
It can convert Tidal music to FLAC, MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV. And it can download Tidal music to your computer as local audio files. With the advanced technology, it can keep the lossless audio quality and full ID3 tags from Tidal. You can see the titles, albums, artists, and more in the converted Tidal audios. And then you can easily manage the Tidal music tracks.
After the conversion, you can add Tidal to Virtual DJ offline for mixing without any limitation. Also, you can move Tidal music to multiple devices for use offline.
DRmare Virtual DJ Tidal Converter
Convert and Download Tidal to Virtual DJ: Detailed Tutorial
Please download & install DRmare Tidal Music Converter and the Tidal app on your computer first. Once done, then you could follow the steps below to start to convert Tidal music for Virtual DJ.
- Step 1Open the DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Open the DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Then you will get its main screen as the photo above. Here you need to access your Tidal account in DRmare. Please choose 'Sign up' or 'Log in' to access. If you are new to Tidal, then opt to 'Sign up' to get a new Tidal account.
- Step 2Set output format for Virtual DJ Tidal
- Touch on the menu icon from the top-right corner of DRmare program. Then you could select 'Preferences' and 'Advanced' to open the setting window. Next, you could adjust the output format, channel, bit rate, sample rate, and more as you prefer. You can also reset the output path to save the converted Tidal music fiels on your computer.
- Step 3Add Tidal audios to DRmare
- Find the Tidal playlist you want to convert for Virtual DJ on the Tidal Web Player in DRmare. Then touch on the playlist and check its detail. The grey 'add files' button at the right side will turn to blue. You now need to click on it and then it will load the selected Tidal playlist into DRmare. Then you can see them in a new window. There you can go ahead to choose the track in the playlist you indeed need to convert.
- Step 4Convert Tidal to Virtual DJ
- Now, hit on the 'Convert' button. Then DRmare Tidal Music Converter will run and download Tidal songs on computer for you. When the conversion completes, you could press on the 'Converted' button with a red spot on it. Then you can find the converted Tidal files on your computer.
Part 2. How to Get Tidal Music for Virtual DJ - DRmare Audio Capture
Apart from using DRmare Tidal Music Converter to get Virtual DJ Tidal to work, here is another tool for you. It is DRmare Audio Capture. It can record music from Tidal and other music streaming services. With it, you can get Tidal music and put Tidal in Virtual DJ for use.
Besides, DRmare Audio Capture allows you to set the audio format for Tidal and edit the audios as you like. And then you can save them to your computer for use forever.
Now let's see how to use DRmare Audio Capture to rip music from Tidal for Virtual DJ. Just follow the simple tutorial below and start.
Step 1. Install DRmare Audio Capture and the Tidal app on your PC.
Step 2. Launch DRmare Audio Capture and make sure whether Tidal app is in the main interface. If not, then please add it in.
Step 3. Click on the 'format' icon to define the output audio parameters for Tidal music.
Step 4. Choose Tidal app in DRmare main screen to find and play Tidal songs. Then DRmare program will run to record and download Tidal audios.
Step 5. Touch on 'edit' icon to personalize the Tidal tracks as you like. And then save them to your computer.
Part 3. How to Connect Virtual DJ Tidal Offline
With the two tools above, you had easily got Tidal music as local files on your computer. Now it's time to import Tidal to Virtual DJ and use Tidal on Virtual DJ program. Please take a look at the steps below and see how to do that.
Way 1. Link Virtual DJ and Tidal via Local Folder
Step 1. Set up Virtual DJ software on your PC. Or install it first if you haven't installed it before.
Step 2. Press on the 'Local Music' option at the bottom left of Virtual DJ program. And then find the converted Tidal music files folder.
Step 3. Click on the folder and select a single track. Then double-click on the track and Virtual DJ will get it into and on-playing deck. Or you could also drag & drop the converted Tidal files to Virtual DJ.
Way 2. Add Tidal to Virtual DJ by iTunes
You can also get Virtual DJ Tidal to work via iTunes on Virtual DJ. Please note that you need to add Tidal music to iTunes in advance before starting. After then, let's go ahead.
Step 1. Open Virtual DJ program from your desktop.
Step 2. Go to the 'Local Music' menu at the left side on Virtual DJ.
Step 3. Right-click on the 'iTunes' option to find the added Tidal music files on iTunes.
Step 4. Choose the target Tidal music tracks you want to use in Virtual DJ.
Step 5. Right-click the Tidal track and then choose 'Load' to get it into Virtual DJ.
After that, you will connect Virtual DJ Tidal. And then you can use Tidal on Virtual DJ without any limit.
Part 4. In Conclusion
It is so easy to connect Tidal Virtual DJ offline from this post, isn't it? With the tools above, you can add Tidal to Virtual DJ for use without any limit. You can even get lossless audio quality of Tidal music by DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Then you can enjoy a better listening experience of Tidal songs on your device. And you can mix your Tidal music tracks with Virtual DJ even other DJ apps with ease.